It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Walker county incident a bio weapons test?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I just saw this on Animal planet monster week. Its a dramatic re enacted special based on this gentlemans story. Apparently some weird stuff was going on in walker county. Un natural fog...animal mutilations and even some radiation apparently. Something bit the fellow though,and apparently when they finally cornered it there were government guys in white suits and gas mask. Who took the camera.

Heres a link to start ya trip into the rabbit hole.

Walker county incident

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Never heard of this, sounds really odd too.
Thanks gonna look into this.

Do you know the name of the show or episode number? Name of the show ect.. Maybe i can find it online and watch it?
Thanks S&F
edit on 5/22/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

It is in the links story. "i was bitten:the walker county incident"

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If you have the Animal Planet Channel, it comes back on in an hour and a half from now. (Midnight, cst) I intend to watch, I live in that area and it's news to me, will see what I can dig up locally.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I've read up on this when I first heard about it, and I hate to be the one to say it...but this is just more made-for-tv drama nonsense.

There's nothing to it whatsoever.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I've read up on this when I first heard about it, and I hate to be the one to say it...but this is just more made-for-tv drama nonsense.

There's nothing to it whatsoever.

Actually its based on a true story. Did you read the link? I said it was a dramatic re interpretation didnt i?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Dramatic indeed.

There's nothing to this story that can separate it from the typical tv BS that has no basis in reality whatsoever.

Fun? Interesting?

Absolutely!

Rooted in reality?

Sadly no.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It IS an odd county, the place just feels 'off' somehow to me. It is pretty rural. Other than that, and that's really subjective I guess, the county has a LOT of meth, and is pretty violent for a mostly rural area.

Still, the story seems a stretch to me, and I've been around Walker for thirty years now. You will hear a few stories about various creatures, monsters and such, but that seems pretty much standard everywhere, lol

My two cents.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppaI watched the show yesterday. It is my opinion that it is all hokum. APL just followed what some of the Discovery Channel program did. They made up a story to put on TV.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
a reply to: yuppaI watched the show yesterday. It is my opinion that it is all hokum. APL just followed what some of the Discovery Channel program did. They made up a story to put on TV.

You know yall prolly right. Since they have shows liek "finding bigfoot" who they never find. But its weird cause there was a real reporter who the real guy talked with. ID say its a case of 75/25 here. 25 percent true.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Interesting! Finally something new to delve into! Those animal mutilation bits really pique my interest

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I watched that, and I think it's about as real as the supposed mermaid body, meaning it is all totally faked. If it wasn't, how would they have been able to report it?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Ceeker63

You know yall prolly right. Since they have shows liek "finding bigfoot" who they never find. But its weird cause there was a real reporter who the real guy talked with. ID say its a case of 75/25 here. 25 percent true.

How do we know there was a real reporter? Do you have some link for that? I know the show mentions one, but that alone isn't confirmation. At best, some local could have reported seeing some weird animal, and they saw this was an area with some local weirdness, so they picked it for the show.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

supossedly in that link i posted it mentions the reporters name.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Well, sure, they said a name in the show, but can anyone verify that she's real? They can claim whatever they want. I was wondering till the end, but that pretty much guaranteed it wasn't real. As I said, if it was, how could they have reported it?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Well, sure, they said a name in the show, but can anyone verify that she's real? They can claim whatever they want. I was wondering till the end, but that pretty much guaranteed it wasn't real. As I said, if it was, how could they have reported it?

Reporter. I actually meant reported TO the Following people Im going to link.
Frank Lee, the founder of Central Alabama Society for Paranormal Investigation and Research

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I am gonna check this out thanks. Always had interest in weird and dangerous.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So this event was reported to these guys? They don't seem to have any case data up just yet. I hope they weren't invented just for the show.

Still, no one can explain how, if that she show pushes is true, we'd know anything about it.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Embarrassed for the few that actually think there is anything to this. Knowing a little bit about the area, the only creatures roaming Walker County are the humans that reside there. Those people aren't quite right.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I really wanna know who took the camera and if this was real. a reply to: yuppa

join