It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlite Maurice Ward utube AeroMax 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I am a coatings expert of 30 years.Came to this site, on a topic you ran a few years back.. Came here here to update . on this topic.Could be worth looking at.
Thank you.

edit on 19-5-2015 by naff1960 because: New example

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Welcome bk!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hi Thank you.
My name is Adam, i am here to give credit to A man called Maurice Ward , he invented Starlite, a ground breaking product. See utube Starlite Tommorows World.He is now dead and took the secret to his grave . mirrorinacan AeroMax1 utube..reply to: robbeh

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I had a dream about a starlite-type material that was a grey putty. No matter how intense the blowtorch was, it never melted or signed the material.

I remember watching a documentary about starlite a long time ago...

Welcome aboard!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: naff1960
I wonder what do you think the space shuttle anti heat shield was made of? Did you not see the program where he went to America to talk to Nasa. A plain clothes guy sat in the meeting, then Maurice sent his legal advisor and the film crew outside the meeting. Who knows what happened after that.
Evidently his daughter was told the formula. From the program, Maurice was an hairdresser and stumbled on the formula when trying to mix his own shampoo.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thank you.a reply to: MystikMushroom

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
www.mirrorcoatings.eu header bar -- links
Adam a reply to: crayzeed

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: naff1960
www.mirrorcoatings.eu header bar -- links
Adam a reply to: crayzeed

Always wondered why UFOs are silver, mirror, in Color 1947, the classic UFO.1968 Cyprus, late in the afternoon, my Father, Brother, pointed at the Sky,I missed it, i trust them, going to prove them right.
Simple.

top topics

join