It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the Isis flag say. " All Jew 2050"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Is this simply a case of Pareidolia or is there any meaning behind it. After all take a look at the flag it's right there "all Jew 2050."

Of course anybody that has seen my post history knows what my belief is on this. It's purely Pareidolia in my opinion. I did a couple searches and could not find where anyone has brought this up.

So I figured what the hell I'll do a thread on it. Because one thing I found out in my short time here is there is no possible way to predict which way a thread will go on ATS. ( and in my opinion that's a good thing)

edit on 18-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That is a good find. And a good question. Lots could be speculated on based on that logo.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Is this simply a case of Pareidolia or is there any meaning behind it. After all take a look at the flag it's right there "all Jew 2050."

Of course anybody that has seen my post history knows what my belief is on this. It's purely Pareidolia in my opinion. I did a couple searches and could not find where anyone has brought this up.

So I figured what the hell I'll do a thread on it. Because one thing I found out in my short time here is there is no possible way to predict which way a thread will go on ATS. ( and in my opinion that's a good thing)

OK now I see it too.

Lol, it clearly because Isis is a fabrication of isreal sent back from the year 2050 to help usher in the Zionist empire.

Crazy Zionists, coming all the way back from the future.

Lol

Good thread!!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It must mean that the real intentions of ISIS is to make the planet ALL JEW by 2050!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Let's do the Coca-Cola logo next! This is fun!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

That is one of the most sensible theories I've heard since I started visiting sites like these! Lol

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

No no say it isn't so!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: socketdude
It must mean that the real intentions of ISIS is to make the planet ALL JEW by 2050!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Let's do the Coca-Cola logo next! This is fun!

Lol I knew my theories were correct!!!!

Those sneaky little bastage.

Coke logos are predominately red, meaning they are part of the communist brainwashing conspiracy.

I won't look at them.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

As a matter of fact the Arab world already has Coke covered.

Now I don't read arabic or Farsi but the claims are the Coke logo backwards says " No Muhamed, No Mecca".

Which is pretty much proof that the entire world is crazy.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

As a matter of fact the Arab world already has Coke covered.

Now I don't read arabic or Farsi but the claims are the Coke logo backwards says " No Muhamed, No Mecca".

Which is pretty much proof that the entire world is crazy.

In the latest example of Western business interests giving in to pressure by offended Muslims, Burger King reportedly has withdrawn an ice cream product after complaints that a label design looks like the Arabic script for "Allah."

In 1997, Nike pulled tens of thousands of basketball shoes after it was told that the logo - the word "air" in flame-like letters - looked like "Allah" in Arabic when viewed from a certain angle.

Coca Cola has for years struggled to dispel the rumor that the soft drink's trademark swirly-writing logo, when seen at a particular angle, looked like the Arabic script for "No Mohammed, No Mecca."

The company's website has a "myths and rumors" section where it contests the charge, arguing that "the trademark was created in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, at a time and place where there was little knowledge of Arabic."

"The allegation has been brought before a number of senior Muslim clerics in the Middle East who researched it in detail and refuted the rumor outright," it says.

For further information on the Coca Cola Label and the "Frustrated Fundamentalist Muslims Looking for Things to be Angry About" go to : www.coca-colacompany.com...

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I agree with just about everything you said.

But I find it interesting that facts do very little to quell a good rumor. Lol

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
so isis wants all signs of our existing 'religius beliefs' disappeared by 2250, cuz all the freaks and crazy people here?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Or the Jews want everyone gone bye 2050.

join