It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who didn't know she was pregnant gives birth during flight????????????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Ada Guan didn't know she was pregnant, but she gave birth to a baby girl on Mother's Day -- as she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

I have no idea how this is possible except a Major case of DENIAL! You gain weight, you get a bump, you don't have your period for 9 months and you have no clue you are pregnant? Damn. I feel sorry for this poor child...Please, someone force this moron to give the baby up for adoption before she forgets she has a kid and leaves her baking in the car!

news.yahoo.com...

edit on 14-5-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This isn't common, but it happens. It certainly doesn't make this woman a moron. Women can have bleeding during their pregnancies that resemble a period. If a woman is all ready somewhat over weight, or doesn't gain a lot of weight, and has no typical nausea, they may not realize they're pregnant.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

She is a moron anyway you cut it!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

It could be said that someone who doesn't understand a complicated medical problem like a hidden pregnancy was a moron.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I knew a woman who lost 20 pounds between the beginning of her pregnancy and the end. She was thin as a piece of paper, and gave birth to a healthy child, as surprising as it is. lol

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Really....you are in worse denial than she was...bleeding...go to the doctor....do not know the difference....morning sickness....boobs get sore...bigger....this doesn't happen from periods for the entire month....never mind 9 months....okay maybe if there wasn't ept available back in the 90's ...even so you have got to be a serious moron not to get checked out if you are bleeding abnormally.....but that is ridiculous...every woman I know understands the body changes from being pregnant....give me a break.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

Did she not realize she was pregnant that entire time?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

It happens. Don't vilify a woman saying she'll bake her child in a car because a medical issue, or issues caused her to not realize she was pregnant.

health.howstuffworks.com...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Happened to my close neighbor. She had no bump, looked like she gained a few lbs, had sudden intense pains and went to hospital. She had a baby! Blamed stress of her mother's terminal illness on missed menses.

Every person is uniquely and medically different.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Of course it happens, the question isn't that it happened it is that she claims she didn't know....which is idiotic...she probably didn't even have sex she just sat on a toilet one day and got pregnant!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Really....after 9 months she just had sudden pains and poof there it was? LMAO....another denial story!

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
moronic or not there's an entire tv show called "i didn't know i was pregnant" so apparently it can happen.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Every woman's body is different. Not all pregnancies are noticeable(especially if the mother isn't very thin). According to another source she had gone to the doctor and had also used a pregnancy test that had came back negative, neither detected pregnancy.

Not really understanding the amount of bashing going on in this thread. Seems kind of pointless.

You know that some women don't go to the doctor for heart attacks because the level of pain is less than their menstrual cycles? I guess they're morons too.

Again, every woman's body is different and it appears that this woman covered her bases.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

If you have ever been in the position of nurturing your dying mother, sleeping on the floor by her bed to make sure she gets her medicine dosage, carrlying her near lifeless body from bed to recliner upon her insistence, you would not doubt the stress of this and how heartwrenching to go thru. It is a life changing experience. I lost my mother to breast cancer 26 years ago while my poor neighbor had started taking care of her mother who was bedridden with Infective Endocarditis. Back and forth diagnosis, testing, hospitalizations....it was a horrible time. But Kathy gave birth to her daughter, Kaycee (her mother was Katherine Cornelious 'last name withheld') and the sadness eased for a time and Gram enjoyed the surprise. As did the entire community.

So you go ahead and laugh til you cry. It changes nothing.

But That is a stress I don't wish on anyone.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Some people go through their entire lives being critical of others and lacking any empathy. The have no idea they are an a-hole. Hard to believe, right?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

And they end up running our countries. Because they usually are incredibly good with someone elses money.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Sadly, very true.

Blessings.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: NowanKenubi

Did she not realize she was pregnant that entire time?

I'm with you, if i was her partner i'd be asking for a paternity DNA test.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Wow !
I am very surprised in negativity here. According the news she never felt the baby kicking, what she felt was gas and stomach grumps. Before the flight she even made two pregnancy tests which both came out negative. You are not even allowed to get in plane when you are at your final weeks in pregnancy.. so even boarding staff didn´t see her being pregnant.
Before judging it would be good to know what it is all about and not all pregnancies are the same. It is not typical to have menstruations during pregnancy but it is possible, i had 3 before it stopped. My boobs were not sore during pregnancy but got sore after giving birth.
Pregnancy tests are not 100% sure either.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I have no idea how this is possible except a Major case of DENIAL! You gain weight, you get a bump, you don't have your period for 9 months and you have no clue you are pregnant? Damn.

I would say you are being astonishingly ignorant.... but this is ATS and it seems most members don't know how to use google or do some simple fact checking so its really not so astonishing.

My other half trained as a midwife and trust me this is possible, its hard to believe but I just googled "is it possible to not know you are pregnant" and the first page is just link after link either about stories where this has happened or explaining how it happens.

Then we have you judging this women and women like her as being in "denial" or some how being "idioitic". Almost ironically considering that if you had bothered to do a little research on this you would have seen that you are the one in "denail" about the possibility of this and I would argue you are being "idiotic" by not bothering to fact check first.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join