It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukip supporters are convinced Nigel Farage's defeat is a conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Solo and I agree on one thing, he wants out of the UK, and I wish those who want out of the UK to leave sooner rather than later.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777
That map is pure bull, like I said come to my town and ask anyone on the street, that map shows that we dont get many migrants, its wrong. I as many others are suffering, I struggle to pay the rising rents, I had to move out of my last home due to not being able to affored rising rents, while about five or six migrants were living in each house either side forcing rents up, so don't tell me that UKIP voters ar'nt the ones putting up with the migrant problems being caused. We are the only ones that really do get it, we are living in the middle it.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Things

I love the ad hominem response in your first link.

Arguement:

1. It has been documented that 72.000 ballots has disappeared
  2. The is discrepancies between polls and results
  3. There discrepancies between votes for council and for parliament
  4. Votes disappeared for hours. What happened and why did the counting start late?
  5. Who told Isabel Hardman that Farage had lost South Thanet before the counting had even started?

Reply:

1. lol tinfoil hat alert! Do you like also believe in aliens?

To me at least the questions are legit enough to deserve an answer.
edit on 10-5-2015 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
If you guys agree on anything political then I'll eat Paddy Asdowns hat.

Oh i so hope that's on pay per view...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: nonspecific

Solo and I agree on one thing, he wants out of the UK, and I wish those who want out of the UK to leave sooner rather than later.

If anything we are consistent..Ha

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

If it is I demand that you and grain of sand have a big girlie hug and say you love each other as the preshow.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

If it is I demand that you and grain of sand have a big girlie hug and say you love each other as the preshow.

You are a sick sick Man...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Why are you polluting another UKIP thread though Solo?
It's not like they have any influence over your life, and besides, by next election you Scots should probably be independent with any luck.
You don't see me involved in any SNP threads, I just ignore the SNP as an amusing distraction which now has zero influence in the majority Conservative controlled UK Parliament. I look forward to Sturgeons whinging when she realises it...bye bye Barnet Formula, bye bye Scottish MP vote over my life in England, bye bye the risk of SNP/Labour bankrupting the country lol.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Anyway...isn't it about time someone started a Gorgeous George Galloway thread...Plenty meat on that bone after his losers speech and his upcoming police investigation...guys on something.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'll happily join you there

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Who's to say the whole thing wasn't rigged? After all, the polls leading up to the election were nowhere near the actual result they claim.

Well the various polls actually got it right in some instances, but miles apart in others.

it was a crazy election and reminded me of 1992. On the run up it looked like Labour could take it, but the shy CONservatives came out to vote in force. CONservatives always come out to vote in force.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It struck me as odd that the vote count took so long, and when the UKIP backer turned round and said, hours before the result was declared, that Farage was going to lose.... well, alarm bells started ringing.

If Nigel had been made an MP, he would have been a disruptive force in commons, like he is in the EU (all good IMO)....it wouldn't surprise me if it had been rigged.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I wouldn't be surprised if the ruling class of Psychopaths are now in so deep, they cant allow anyone else into the power structure, because of all the criminal activity and corruption that would be unearthed. Lets face it how do you pay off the "Good ole boys" ? by going through a sham of public tendering when the outcome was worked out long before .The biggest money being tax payers money siphoned off into private hands. That's for Prisons Transport Water Electricity, Health ,etc.. in fact all the things that should be producing jobs and careers, not subject to "continual restructuring" so they can get more money. How do you maintain your position? by making sure the security services, keep a firm hold on any one that's actually going to try and stop you. Note the Laws on burning Coal, to keep warm, when modern combustion heaters, are efficient, that would mean opening the pits and Electricity profits declining. A ton of coal is now about eighty dollars, compare that to power prices.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Things

Although I am not one for conspiracy theories .... I 100% agree

with you something smells very fishy.

# No other party lost their leader, even Nick Clegg who had lost

popularity kept his seat, and the liberals on the whole lost the

most seats

# The local council turned purple, the only council in the UK to do

so, thus making a UKIP victory more than likely and with their

overall percentage increase in votes nationally the figures don't

ADD up!!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I agree with the points about the ballot boxes going missing, the dodgy postal votes and the early delarations by various people.

That said, a very plausible explanation for the council votes versus the General Election ones is that people felt ok voting for ukip councillors, but chose the tory ge candidate due to fear of a Labour - SNP coalition.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Now it shouldn't be too hard to work out if there was any problems

1. The presiding election officer for each station will of had to bring the box to the counting depot (where people from every part can watch) and they're sealed at the end of the election process so nothing can be added/removed during transit which if you're really bored at 10pm you could watch happening and you could follow the presiding officer back to the count depot but do warn them incase they phone the police for they fear being tailed while bringing the ballot papers back.

2. The count is done in full public gaze where anyone can watch the events and normally theres a few plods around so if theres anything suspicious you should get them and the overseers from the elections office to sort it out not film it and then complain for days afterwards

so a quick check of all the presiding officers with a statement as believe me after being at the polling station since 6am setting up most are just more than happy to hand it over and go to bed and from when i did some elections training many,many years ago i'm sure each presiding officer has to sign it over to the counters so it should be pretty obvious if certain stations were not back within a reasonable time as generally the same people look after the elections year in and year out so know when stuff should be arriving

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
im not one for conspiracies, but if it supports my bias I'm happy to go along with it.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
You don't get involved in SNP threads? Seriously could you keep a straight face typing that? You posted on just about every Indy thread going and recently started your own thread about SNP victory in Scotland?
I think you will find the slimness' of Cameron's majority is going to tested, especially when it comes to Europe.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I definitely believe the Thanet vote was doctored.It was the perfect opportunity to silence Nigel.He's too good of a speaker and would have been a nightmare for the plebs in Westminster.
Hopefully he will be back and hopefully we get a voting reform. UKIP should have had 83 seats.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Nope, 3,881,129 people to be precise.
2,426,693 more than voted the now toothless SNP who will lose every vote in the majority controlled Conservative Parliament lol.

What a dumb comparison given that UKIP stood UK wide and SNP only in Scotland. Want to compare votes between SNP and UKIP where both stood? No I bet you don't because it makes UKIP look like the bunch of sad narrow minded people that they are.

Still it is interesting that your "sharp thinking" believes making the comparison is statistically valid. Want to quote some economic stats for me to laugh at next !!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join