It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Air France Flight 7736 drops 5000ft/min

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
May be nothing here but just caught this tweet from Airlive.net

mobile.twitter.com...

5000 feet in a minute seems drastic, hope it's just a false alarm

edit on 6/5/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
According to flightradar24 it has landed at Reenes airport

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Florian ‏@FlorianF3108 Bonjour, peut-on avoir des informations sur le vol #AF7736 ? #Squawk7700 @AirFranceFR @AFnewsroom

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
According to flightradar24 it has landed at Reenes airport

Good...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

There's a good thread on a similar event in Cincinnati. Some people are saying it was a troposphere inversion . If that happened and if it dropped to the ground. (two really big F's there). You would see a scene close to the movie The day after.

above top-secret

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yep, thankfully a false alarm it seems.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

There's a good thread on a similar event in Cincinnati. Some people are saying it was a troposphere inversion . If that happened and if it dropped to the ground. (two really big F's there). You would see a scene close to the movie The day after.

above top-secret

Tinfoil hat on, about 20 years ago a friend which happens to be a contactee told me in a prophetic way that there will be a day when no plane will be able to fly. I was skeptic and asked him how it could be possible, he didn't know how.

I am clueless about troposphere inversions. Now I wonder if this phenomena could happen for a long period of time (or become constant), and covering all the planet.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

above top-secret

That may be so, but I lived in Cincinnati and grew up in Ohio.

Cincinnati is in a valley and on the Ohio River. Cincinnati is also subject to the same weather patterns south of Indianapolis.

I remember when I was younger that Cincinnati was always warmer than the surrounding cities, but the Ohio River would pull the warm air from Pittsburgh.

Can I share with you why I think that an ice age is not upon us, because of weather conditions now, why that might not be based on historical observations beyond 30 years ago?

I was born in 1967, so the memories I have of weather would be from 1974 on. In 1974, that was the year of the super outbreak of tornadoes, the two of most massive damage was in Xenia, Ohio and Montgomery, Alabama. This was eclipsed in 2011.

But in 1974, 1975 and 1976 we had blizzards. The snow stayed on the ground from October to late March. I remember trick or treating in the snow all those years.

In 1978 was the great Blizzard of 1978. My sister was born a day before, that is why I remember it so well. But in 1979 and 1980, we had winters that were so cold, we had wind chill temps at -75 degrees. This is what our news reports were in Ohio. Then right after that, for two years our January temps were actually high enough for my brothers to run around without their shirts on (they were kids). Then we had temps in February and March that were in the 60s.

Then we really had some calm weather patterns for a few years, until 1994. The temps then dropped much that February. Temps in May, June and July were well under average. In 1999, we then had another round of blizzard, ice storm, blizzard, ice storm in less than a week.

All in all, I can say that when I was younger we had more snow that lasted longer. We used to have rain that lasted all night or all day. We used to make snow tunnels in all that snow. We used to have heat lightning that my parents and grandparents sat out and watched.

We used to have that. These recent winters are not any indication the weather is getting worse. It is just that young people have never experienced what we did since 1974. Now, the weather is really warmer in winter and spring, but spring takes forever to get here.

It does really depend on the jet stream. And I think most people who live in cities that is much warmer than the country side doesn't know the fun of waiting for 3 feet of snow to make tunnels in.

ETA: The plane dropping in France, we will find out why. There are multiple reasons why.

edit on 5/6/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/6/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Smoke in the cockpit/cabin.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I think it is safe to assume (once again) that we have an incident of electrical failure caused by an EMP from the charged tail of Planet X.Here is my thread which was not debunked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since the Alps crash,there have been about 20 or so incidents (a few fatal) I chose not to add them to the thread,as it would be a continuous job,although many have been logged on the Poleshift.ning blog (included in the thread)

We must also take the blackouts in London,Holland and Washington DC into account, as they were also caused by this.

This blog (below) has also noted how the magnetosphere data has recently taken a dramatic increase in particle data in the form of eddys appearing,not only that,but the data is being heavily edited and removed,clearly an attempt at a cover up.

To put it simply,we can predict a large airliner fatally crashing soon! It's all there in the data,there have also been incidents over the Irish Sea and English Channel-just as I predicted in the thread.

Unless you like Russian roulette-do not fly!

poleshift.ning.com...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Then predict it. Tell us where and when. You think everything is EMP and say you can predict it, put your money where your mouth is. Tell us when and where the next plane will crash because of your magic EMP pulses.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

above top-secret

Tinfoil hat on, about 20 years ago a friend which happens to be a contactee told me in a prophetic way that there will be a day when no plane will be able to fly. I was skeptic and asked him how it could be possible, he didn't know how.

I am clueless about troposphere inversions. Now I wonder if this phenomena could happen for a long period of time (or become constant), and covering all the planet.

My knowledge about it is fairly limited also. John Lithgow was in the movie so maybe Phage Will stop by and explain it to us. Lol

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Yes freezer bowl go Bengals!!! Walked across the Ohio River two years in a row myself.

Honestly I always thought it was warmer in Cincinnati because of the gas layer above it from eating cheese coneys.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Yes freezer bowl go Bengals!!! Walked across the Ohio River two years in a row myself.

Honestly I always thought it was warmer in Cincinnati because of the gas layer above it from eating cheese coneys.

Skyline....that's what did it.

It is in a valley and does have smog occasionally.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Skyline chili sucks. I prefer Dixie or gold star!!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

above top-secret

My knowledge about it is fairly limited also. John Lithgow was in the movie so maybe Phage Will stop by and explain it to us. Lol

What?

Harry and the Hendersons?

No wait, maybe that was Twilight Zone, the movie. Did you know that the helicopter "accident" that killed Vic Morrow is still being rumored as drugs were involved?

Twilight Zone, John Lithgow...the imp on the wing. Such a good scene.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Actually I got the movies mixed up. It wasn't the day after, it was the day after tomorrow. John Lithgow wasn't in it, but maybe we still have hope Phage Will answer the question.

Unless anybody has a Dennis Quaid avatar?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

If Phage comes to debunk, it will be a sign that you are on the right track.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Smoke in the cockpit/cabin.

Smoke what?......Aha !!!!, how you know ???!!!

Seems like your experience and knowledge in this matter is greater than we thought.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

They reported smoke on board and declared an emergency and landed. It didn't say if it was in the cockpit or cabin though. It's all in where you look.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join