It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Paranormal House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mwsmith

I was thinking of maybe trying to make contact with them or just leave them alone altogether, but if it gets worse i will have to contact somebody because it scares the heck outta me just thinking about it

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If there is a native american connection its not the peaceful loving type native americans its the type that practiced black magic otherwise they would be in the light and not lingering around earth trying to scare and harm people..

Lesser Banishing Ritual

Garlic

Salt+Water+Prayer on every window seal. Line of salt, unbroken. As you pour the water on the salt state your intention, praise the Infinite Creator. this is essentially alchemy.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys
Hi, Skys. Sorry you are going through this, it must be awful not to be able to relax in your own home. Has anything else happened eversince you posted? Can you also expand on the black body and pale skin appearance?

I agree with some comments about ignoring it and being brave, I do think there is a sense of childish behaviour in these entities, that they want to seek attention and tease and get a rise out of you anyway they can. And mooching on your fear energy!

Let us know how you're getting on. All the best!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteCatZ

Yes there has been, the past few nights i've awoken at around 3 in the morning with the feeling that I was being watched and I was unable to go back to sleep. As for the boy I saw, I haven't seen him again but it still freaks me out and I refuse to go into my brothers room lol

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You need to find someone to help you put the spirit to rest,
I had the same problem when I disturbed a native burial once, and that's what I needed to do.
Try someone who is charge of protecting Native American burials in your area.
There is probably someone like that, try contacting the native community and ask for a respected elder.
Good luck!

a reply to: frostie

top topics

<< 1   >>

join