It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Israel have nuclear weapons?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Research it, they napalmed them heavily then dropped MOABs.

edit on 1-5-2015 by AmericanZombie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

Then how do you account for all the radiological affects on the civilian populace of these two cities after they were bombed? People don't die from radiation sickness as an after effect of firebombing campaigns such as were undertaken over Tokyo, Fukuyama, Toyama, Fukui, or Tokushima for example.

The type of destruction seen at Hiroshima and Nagasaki is very different as well partially because of the nuclear nature of the explosives but also because the nuclear weapons were detonated above the cities whereas cities that were part of the earlier firebombing campaigns saw destruction that was the result of weapons that detonated when they hit the ground.

2 years after the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, incidence of Leukemia spiked dramatically, peaking 4-6 years after the bombing. This was not seem at cities that were only firebombed. Other cancers in adults saw similarly off the charts increases but not for ~10 years after the bombings.

There is also the issue of after effects presenting in the descendants of those who survived the initial blast. The offspring of those who survived(yet were in utero at the time of the bombings), exhibit symptoms such as small head size, mental disabilities and impaired physical growth. Oddly, those who were exposed to radiation in utero also had a lower increase in cancer rates than those wh were children when exposed to the blast.

The first MOAB used by the US, the GBU-43/B wasn't in service until a dozen years ago. Russia's first FOAB wasn't even tested until 8 years ago so I'm not sure how these types of weapons were utilized 70 years ago when they didn't yet exist.

Instead of imploring someone else to researchit, the claim is yours. Please provide citations supporting your position if you have such a high degree of confidence in its accuracy. It shouldn't be too hard to find evidence of this firebombing right?

When doing the research, I found there is no doubt that a uranium and a plutonium warhead was dropped on and detonated above, Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
a reply to: AmericanZombie

Then how do you account for all the radiological affects on the civilian populace of these two cities after they were bombed? People don't die from radiation sickness as an after effect of firebombing campaigns such as were undertaken over Tokyo, Fukuyama, Toyama, Fukui, or Tokushima for example.

The type of destruction seen at Hiroshima and Nagasaki is very different as well partially because of the nuclear nature of the explosives but also because the nuclear weapons were detonated above the cities whereas cities that were part of the earlier firebombing campaigns saw destruction that was the result of weapons that detonated when they hit the ground.

2 years after the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, incidence of Leukemia spiked dramatically, peaking 4-6 years after the bombing. This was not seem at cities that were only firebombed. Other cancers in adults saw similarly off the charts increases but not for ~10 years after the bombings.

There is also the issue of after effects presenting in the descendants of those who survived the initial blast. The offspring of those who survived(yet were in utero at the time of the bombings), exhibit symptoms such as small head size, mental disabilities and impaired physical growth. Oddly, those who were exposed to radiation in utero also had a lower increase in cancer rates than those wh were children when exposed to the blast.

The first MOAB used by the US, the GBU-43/B wasn't in service until a dozen years ago. Russia's first FOAB wasn't even tested until 8 years ago so I'm not sure how these types of weapons were utilized 70 years ago when they didn't yet exist.

Instead of imploring someone else to researchit, the claim is yours. Please provide citations supporting your position if you have such a high degree of confidence in its accuracy. It shouldn't be too hard to find evidence of this firebombing right?

When doing the research, I found there is no doubt that a uranium and a plutonium warhead was dropped on and detonated above, Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively.

Thank you.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: grey580

I saw that entry. Claiming neither Yes or No usually means Yes.

I will neither deny nor confirm that.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: bobw927
thanks to the generosity of the U.S.

Sorry but that isn't right. Israel stole quite a bit of nuclear tech from America. Seeing how Israel never signed the NPT so it would have been illegal to give or sell them any tech. Netanyahu himself helped to smuggle stolen triggers for nukes during operation pinto.

The 'triggers' weren't even likely to be US tech.

I believe the neutron initiator tubes of the time were usually sourced from Schlumberger in Germany.

Even on modern nukes, tubes are very stable & reliable.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: wasaka

Well, Mordecai Vanunu had pictures of the required equipment & a bomb being assembled at Machon 8 & 9 in Dimona.

And there was an underground test in the Negev.

There is the Vela incident as well...

The Vela Incident, also known as the South Atlantic Flash, was an unidentified "double flash" of light detected by an American Vela Hotel satellite on September 22, 1979, near the Prince Edward Islands off Antarctica, which many believe was of nuclear origin.

The most widespread theory among those who believe the flash was of nuclear origin is that it resulted from a joint South African and Israeli nuclear test.

The topic remains highly disputed today.

Vela Incident

I don't think that the flash was nuclear in origin. It was a double flash, was extremely brief and was far too 'clean' with no real residue in the area. I'd suspect a bolide as the source.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Historic fact is that Zionists got nuclear knowledge from France

They got the reactor and then the nukes

That's why they don't want Iran to have nukes, they want to one day nuke Iran and not be afraid of counter strike

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I cant believe we are even having this conversation, I mean seriously people shouldnt the OP read:
Is Israel Paranoid enough to unleash it's Nuclear arsenal!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
In 2006, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told Germany's Sat.1 channel: "Iran, openly, explicitly and publicly, threatens to wipe Israel off the map. Can you say that this is the same level, when they are aspiring to have nuclear weapons, as America, France, Israel and Russia?"

This was the first public admission by any member of the Israeli government, past or present, that they did indeed possess nuclear capabilities. They're also less constrained than other Nuclear capable nations as they have refused to take part in the non proliferation treaty which even Iran is a signatory to. Despite all of this and the geopolitical climate they are constantly surrounded by, the only country to ever use nuclear weapons in anger(and unnecessarily so at that ) is the U.S. Despite the constant rhetorical and verbal threats towards them, Israel has demonstrated considerable restraint in the context of the big picture.

I never thought of our use of Nukes as something done in anger.
The official story I was told as a kid was it was done to end the war
and that it would actually result in less loss of human life.

As an adult I see it as a warning to Communist Russia.

But maybe it was done in anger.

In any case, it established the MAD policy and keeps
this mad world turning.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
I cant believe we are even having this conversation, I mean seriously people shouldnt the OP read:
Is Israel Paranoid enough to unleash it's Nuclear arsenal!

By posting "Does Israel have Nukes" a forum was created
for you state that opinion.... why complain about it?

Yes, we all know IS.RA.EL has five (5) nuclear submarines.
But the story referenced in the OP is critical to any discussion
of Israel (and Iran) ....and the BOMB.

ISRAEL has not signed the NPT !!!! but Iran has !!!!

Why is this critical point never brought up with this
issue is being discuss in the Main Stream Media?

edit on 1-5-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Why is this critical point never brought up with this issue is being discuss in the Main Stream Media?

Because the MSM is devoted to showing that Israel always does the right thing and showing that Israel thinks they are above international law by not signing the NPT isn't the right thing to do. Remember according to the MSM Iran is always wrong and Israel is always right.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Mordechai Vanunu

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Yes they do...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Some of you folks are really pitiful in your postings. You Post and rehash stuff from the media ...and throw in your fears and insecurities. I wonder what some of you people are thinking and did you only go to public schools and never read or thinking outside the box of fears and insecurities carefully cultivated by textbook propagandist and psychopaths in government designed to keep you afraid and insecure as well as ignorant??

Do some of you not know that Richard Nixon re armed the Israelis during the Yom Kippur War of 1973 to prevent Israel from going nuclear and carrying out their "Sampson Option" which is their ultimate nuclear solution to being overrun by the enemies which surround them.

It is very interesting the amount of non information taught to us by our phony political system, our educational system,. our phony leadership heavily invested in our ignorance..lack of facts and ability to tie facts or dots together to form a string of thought. Thinking today has been replaced and overrun by "Emoting." "Feelings."

Some of you seriously need to catch on to this pattern of being conned, deceived, and even your votes stolen to emotions carefully cultivated and seduced...for a particular outcome.

What does it take for some of you to realize how many Hebrews were in on the Manhattan Project?? And later the H bomb project??

Not only Israel...got much of their informations and know how from the USA .but so too did Soviet Russia.

I strongly suggest some of you read material in books like..

"From Major Jordans Diaries?..by George Racy Jordan

This book explains how Russia during WW2 got a lot of nuclear technology and materials shipped from the USA to Soviet Russia with the consent of the White House...and the State department...and at a time when we only had so much of this stuf..it was being shipped across the ocean to Soviet Russia on Aircraft.

This continued after WW2 and into the 1980s with lots of military and commercial aid to Russia. And with the knowledge of the State Department. You will find this in ...

"National Suicide" Military Aid to the Soviet Union. By Anthony Sutton.

There are lots of books like this which tell you what public education will not.

Also what the media looking out for you will not..including the so called Phony Conservative media..

Nonetheless...very few people have ever heard of "The Sampson Option." Nor will your leadership teach it to you..they prefer you ignorant of this knowledge and history.

The Sampson Option states that if Israel is threatened or overrun...and cannot stop it ..they will let their enemies come in close and Nuke everyone including themselves. They are not going back into the camps again.
They will replay what Sampson did to the Philistines in the temple when Sampson took all of them with him...in bringing down the temple.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is what Richard Nixon tried to stop in rearming Israel. To prevent a nuclear war.

Are some of you so safe and secure behind your keyboards, television sets, cell phones, and steering wheels that you cannot connect theses dots??

But our phony media and leadership only have us know Richard Nixon for the Watergate Scandal.
What a stupid bunch of people we Americans are. Feelings..not thinking.

Now..some of you try some thinking...here..

If Israel knows it is going under and will be overrun and or attacked ..even with nuclear weapons...do you not think that they intend to collect on olde debts going back before WW2...even to the reneging of the Balfour Declaration by the British White paper after promising the land of Palestine to them after WW1 as part of the allied victory in that war??

Collect on olde debts..with the Germans, the Italians, the French..the British???

What do some of you think..or do you only know the gods of sports..or television and movies???

Do you think this is only a bluff on the part of Israel??

Do you not realize that this means that like us here stateside and in Russia...Israel has submarines out on patrol right now ..carrying nuclear tipped cruise missiles??? Ready to go in case of the Sampson Option need be carried out. It is not just aircraft and artillery but submarines too.

This also means that Israel has specially trained teams...security clearances...training..dedication ..ready to go on a moments notice to assemble and deliver these weapons to be targeted from their secure storage points.

Do any of you remember when Israel shot down an airliner which strayed over their nuclear weapons storage facility many years back..I do. This is forbidden airspace.

Man...how about those Redskins...(Insert team name.)

American Idol...NASCAR?? Who is dancing with who???

Keep on feeling..not thinking...Bon Appetit!!!

Orangetom

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

yes why does everyone think isreal is still there its because the real arab power know that if they seriously tried to attack isreal they would be glased by the isrealies

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The US gave the UK nukes in the 1950's.

Maybe they shouldn't have.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join