It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WWJVD: Police Brutality vs Media Mentality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
What it does is make the truth be known. It helps to establish the truth, whatever the truth might be. And knowing the truth is always better than hearing lies.

...says the paid shill working for Russia's admitted propaganda machine.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse Total. but it does need to be looked at as a police brutality problem as much as a race problem as someone else said.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I agree, I do not believe it is as big a issue about race as it is about poverty and social standing. Almost anywhere that there is a socially underprivileged black area there is a white area in the same city. That suffer's the same oppression by police as the citizens of the black areas.

I would like to see the statistics comparing the two underprivileged areas to get to the truth of the allegations by black citizens.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Spot on.

In a lot of those poorer neighborhoods you're going to find some common denominators, whether it's a white ghetto or a black ghetto, liquor stores, convenience stores that gouge their customers blind, rent-to-own ripoff spots, and increased use of force by police with no actual crimes getting solved.

How long does it take a Baltimore cop to show up for a robbery or burglary in Freddie Gray's neighborhood ?

edit on 7-5-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

"Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)... There are just some kind of men who - who're so busy worrying about the next world they've never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results".

Harper Lee, to kill a mockingbird

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join