It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[May2015] Gabriel, prince of Mermaids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
He was holding his brothers cold, dead corpse in his arms and he was sobbing uncontrollably. Every tear had a price and he would make sure these tears were paid for with interest.

The events leading up to his brothers untimely demise were playing over and over again in his mind. How did the shark people know he would be here? 'My sweet brother Stephan you came because I called you. Its because of me you died.'

Blood was still pouring out of the gaping shark bite wound on his brothers side. His life left him through hundreds of little punctures wounds left when the great white shark had attacked but this was no ordinary great white, you see great whites as you know them have mutated and can now leave the sanctuary of the sea and transform into men and women. The trouble is they still love to BITE!

His name was Gabriel and he had a super power. The storm which caused the ship he worked aboard to sink, the one which was also carrying a cargo of chemical waste, struck the sea with bolt after bolt of ferocious lightning and those in the sea at the time were transformed.

Those with cruel and evil hearts were transformed into Sharkmen while those with good and true hearts, like our hero Gabriel, were transformed into Mermen and woman. Both the sharks and the Merfolk have the ability to walk amongst humans in human form.

Its been many high tides since the transforming event which left Gabriel like this occurred and the war between the Merfolk and the Sharkpeople has been horrible. Gabriel had lost many loved ones and now his brother too was gone. Gabriel's brother was a pure bread human

Not only could Gabriel breathe underwater but he could turn invisible, teleport himself, was basically immortal (he can only be killed by a mortal bite from Megaladon the king of the Sharkpeople and likewise Megaladon can only be killed by a mortal blast of lightning out of Gabrie'ls hands) he can shoot lightning out of his hands and he is as tough as old leather.

All the Merpeople live in a city under the sea called Marine city. Megaladon's hide out is at an unknown location.

There were a few species of Sharkmen but most of them are lone hunters and avoid schooling except for the Hammerheads who preferred hunting in packs. The most vicious of all the Sharkmen were the great whites. It was a very terrifying time to be a human but the mermaids were doing all they could to win the war and finally subdue all the sharks once and for all.

Gabriel's human father was a general and him and his team had designed the Impulse. The Impulse was an electromagnetic weapon which when deployed would fire and electromagnetic pulse so powerful it would disable all the shark people on the land and in the sea then they could be collared with specially designed electromagnetic collars so they can be controlled. It also to some extent had the same properties as the lightning which came out of Gabriel's hands.

Thousands of shark people had already been collared. The Impulse weapon was to defeat those who remaind. The war was nearly over. Why did Gabriel's brother have to die?

edit on 4/29/2015 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Contd.

Gabriel nestled the limp body of his brother in his arms. All the sharks involved in the cowardly attack, about one hundred, lay dead, bleeding and smoking, around Gabriel. He killed them all but his brother had already been bitten and it was too late.

Gabriel gently lowered his brothers body to the ground and walked over to where a great white Sharkman lay wounded, dying. Gabriel stood over him pointing his hands which were beginning to crackle with blue lightning at him and said,'Where is the Megaladon?'
'Ha ha!' Laughed the shark man with difficulty. 'Megaladon has a message for you Gabriel... This is the fate which awaits all humans!' The Sharkman died at that.

Gabriel, sick with grief and anger made a wave come out of the sea with his powers and rode the small wave like lightning through all the streets of New York. There were a thousand Sharkmen terrorizing poor helpless civilians and the last thin any of the Sharkmen knew were the dazzling blue flash of Gabriel's lightning power.
'Thank you Gabriel!' The citizens of New York said as they smiled and waved but for Gabriel this was not over yet.

Shelly, the love of his life was still being held captive by Megalodon.

Gabriel went in to a phone booth to make a call. 'Dad deploy the Impulse! Its our only hope.'
'Its ready son. Stand by in 5.4.3.2.1!'

There was a blinding flash and then nothing.
'Son our satellite imaging has picked up a large pool of blood out in the atlantic ocean and the carcass of a Megalodon shark.'
'Good work. Thanks Dad.'
'You welcome son.'
The receiver of the phone went click and Gabriel teleported himself to the coordinates given to him by his father.

Blood stained the ocean the area of six football fields.

The electro magnetic charge had detonated 20 000pounds of TNT in Megaladons lair under the sea. Megaladon had been planning to use it in a surprise attack on the White House but it was too late and the Megaladon had been blown away by his own evil scheme.

Shelly, a Mermaid and queen of Marine city, had managed to escape before the detrimental blast and she was waiting for Gabriel by the edge of the pool of blood. 'I knew you'd come for me.' She said as she clutched Gabriel tightly in her arms.
'How could I ever leave you?' Said Gabriel as the two kissed passionately, safe now, in the ocean waves.

Two weeks later after all the shark men had been neutralized Gabriel found himself in front of the president of the USA.
'So what are you going to do now that there is peace between Merpeople and humans?' Asked the president.
'I think I will use my powers to help the poor and helpless of the world.' Replied Gabriel.
'Congratulations.' Said the president proudly as he hung the congressional medal of honor around Gabriel's neck. 'You've done us proud.' The president stepped back and saluted Gabriel.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the ocean the water stirs. Dis-orientated but free a Sharkman opens his eyes. 'Sharkman wants to bite!' Is its only thought.
The only sharkman who was not infected by the impulse swims off to find his first victim to contaminate with the poison on his teeth which turns humans into sharks!

THE END.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Very imaginative!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I'll ditto Night Star's comment and raise with Awesome!!

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

edit on 2-5-2015 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Urghh, creepy! There's something very unsettling about the idea of a pack of hammerhead sharkmen. That image will haunt me.

Very inventive

S&F

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Thank you

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I could see this playing out in a graphic novel style drawing sequence - very big powers in your Superhero! Shark people...and they aren't finished yet...muwahahahahaha! Creepy.

Thanks for sharing your story!

- AB

new topics

top topics

join