It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandwich Maker Fox - Chernobyl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yeah, I know the title sounds weird. Just want to remind all how much we hurt our planet. I'm not sure if I should cry or smile. Good thing people feed the animals in such place anyway.

A YouTube video recorded in the city of Chernobyl, in Ukraine, shows the ability of a fox to prepare their own snack. The animal is aware of the presence of a group of people and runs to meet. They decide to give some food to the fox eats promptly.

However, after giving more pieces of bread and some meat, the animal begins to gather inputs and gives them the form of a sandwich. Although the food no longer fits in its mouth, still clasping his food to take to their lair, as seen in the clip.

www.rpp.com.pe...
edit on 28-4-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I'd love to make that fox a sandwich! Trial and error on what it would like I suppose though!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

That made my day

Foxes are superb creatures. A few years ago when my old mate Mr Dog was still alive we'd walk the river bank in the evenings, and more often than not a fox would walk with us on the other side of the river.

I watched a docu about the wolves in chernobyl, the wolves now live in the empty houses, and seem unafected by the radiation.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

You made me believe foxes and wolves will survive us. Good.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You made me believe foxes and wolves will survive us. Good.

If I can find the docy I'll post a link. It was quite comical actually to see the wolves return in the evenings after a hard days hunting, and go into their houses

I dont know about the wolves, they have man as their enemy, but I certainly believe foxes will survive us. There was a study quite recently of the urban foxes living in the uk cities, and they found they can adapt extremely well, even able to change their diet with no ill effects.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I believe it. Foxes are so smart and sometimes they can surprise you, like this one that you made me remember :

Fox using conveyor belt as fun slide

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Foxes, nature's survivors

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I saw an amazing docu about fox's that I've just remembered.

I think I've got it on my pc somewhere's I'll try to find it and post what it revealed about the fox. It was incredible!!!

Back soon

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Hi dude, I found the docu I mentioned in my last post, was goint to post the info here but felt it was worthy of its own THREAD
Go check it out!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Cool vid, but the fox isn't making a sandwich, it's just collecting the food to take back to it's den to feed the babies.

top topics

join