It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If HAARP can create rain, why is it not being used on California?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program(HAARP), is an ionospheric research program funded by the Air Force and Navy. It has been coined by conspiracy theorists/whistleblowers as a mind control machine, missile defense tool and weather manipulator. Which brings up my question: why isn't it being used to create rain in the drought stricken state of California? Another question could be who controls this technology? Maybe HAARP's purpose is only to research ways to extend the distance of radio waves being sent across the earth after all. Last, maybe the technology has fallen into the hands of an elitist group who doesn't have our best interest in mind. Thoughts?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Or the more logical explanation is that HAARP couldn't do what conspiracy people say it can which is things like create rain.

Also it is shutdown.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300

Because the majority of the population in California is Hispanic, more specifically from Mexico. If they increase the price of water and therefore increase the cost of living, it forces the population to move and divest itself through the rest of the country. Further, if they increase the cost of farming it forces the farmers out of California, or forces then to create niches to sell too. This increases the cost of product and increases the demand for legal hiring a vs hiring illegals to keep price down.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

You are correct...that is what I said and that is the answer I am leaning towards.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300
The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program(HAARP), is an ionospheric research program funded by the Air Force and Navy. It has been coined by conspiracy theorists/whistleblowers as a mind control machine, missile defense tool and weather manipulator. Which brings up my question: why isn't it being used to create rain in the drought stricken state of California? Another question could be who controls this technology? Maybe HAARP's purpose is only to research ways to extend the distance of radio waves being sent across the earth after all. Last, maybe the technology has fallen into the hands of an elitist group who doesn't have our best interest in mind. Thoughts?

Its because has nothing to do with weather simple enough.

(post by Wildthing removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The question should be, ' If HAARP can create earthquakes, why is it not being used on California? ' - Maynard
edit on 27-4-2015 by TheFoolWhoForgot because: Extra detail

edit on 27-4-2015 by TheFoolWhoForgot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFoolWhoForgot

Absolutely! I bet most of these shills are from Cali. or Canada. You don't need HAARP to make it rain. Cloud seeding has been going on for over 30 years and it's public knowledge. The ignorance these shills display is stunning!!! Weather Modification Projects

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildthing

www.abovetopsecret.com... this thread covers the senate hearing where Deputy Assistant of the Air Force, David Walker, admits that we are moving on to other technologies to manipulate the ionosphere.

Also, in 1997 Defense Secretary William Cohen said

“Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts.”

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Couldn't agree more... UK obliterated a town down South by accident meddling with cloud seeding. Old hat all this, c'mon, horrific times afoot... Some folks are shocked the NSA are spying on folks... I was shocked that people were shocked that the NSA are spying on folks... modernise, people!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

soo why don't they use this tech to help California?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildthing

Absolutely! I bet most of these shills are from Cali. or Canada. You don't need HAARP to make it rain. Cloud seeding has been going on for over 30 years and it's public knowledge. The ignorance these shills display is stunning!!! Weather Modification Projects

First of all, I think you wigged out on dragonridr instead of the OP.

Second. Your right.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Respectfully, because that was never its purpose, just as I hate to inform you, it is not the purpose of your government to save. It is more about population control now more than ever. Shake the idea from yourself that the powers that be have your interests at heart, like monkey stink. Too many billions, not enough care. Earthquakes right. Be thankful you're probably on a 'winning team', for now...

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Speculators make money from all of this. And one more thing...

“Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.” - Henry Kissinger

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildthing

I think you need a cloud already to actually seed it....

BTW I thinking you get paid a buck every time you use the word shill in a post....

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

So how did the Air Force Deputy Assistant and the Secretary of Defense make $ off of their statements?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Not part of the plan bro....

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Seed the sky? LOL! Oh yeah? Hell they DO seed the sky every day out here on the west coast. With &*%^^^& chem-trails!! It's dry as a bone here in Cali, and they intend to use that as leverage any way they can. What makes you think they wouldn't in your expert opinion?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Because it is secretly being used to repel the invading lizard forces from the gamma quadrant. Right now it is being recharged by souls collected from the moon (Ask John Lear, he worked on this) and the rebirthing process takes a long time when there is no corporeal body for the soul to emerge into. Fuelling the HAARP destructor beam has to be done in carefully using large hadron particles. Hence why the LHC creates black holes, to allow the souls to enter into the HAARP destructor blah blah blah conspiracy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join