It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we the Zoo/Natural Reservation of some more evolved (post Singularity) humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi guys. Something really weird happened to me 2 days ago, on 4/24/2015, and I immediately put together a quick blog -- fit-dna1.blogspot.com... -- to ask around Blogger users and geeks in general if what happened is technically possible, or if anybody had some similar experience. The blog also contains a pic to prove that my equipment and software are not the culprit in what happened.

Briefly here is the story (in the blog it’s an even shorter version): More than 2 years ago I had the idea of Transcendental DNA which, one year later, I updated with a better name: FiT-DNA, which stands for Fine Tuned DNA (www.fit-dna.com...). It’s a theory that I assume will create a Supreme Entity (SuEn) before largely popularized Kurzweil’s Singularity.

(Here is the text in my blog): I checked my statcounter on 4/24/2015 and noticed I have a hit from London on my blog www.fit-dna.com... in which I make a point that the FiT-DNA theory will find the Singularity (or create god, take your pick) before Kurzweil. Then I went to my blog to see if there is any comment and it was BUT without a name or date and time stamp (can that be possible on Blogger?). The comment was cryptic (I quote from memory and you’ll soon see why): ‘With a bit of luck you’ll soon be in my world.’ I wanted to answer him/her something along the line, “And your world is in London?” BUT I only had time to type *And*when the answer came inside MINE Reply field (!!): ‘No, my world in not in London.’ My jaw hit the laptop table: how did he/she know what I was going to ask or even that I was replying?!

After a few seconds I came to my senses and clicked the Print Screen button on my keyboard, then I opened the Paint program then Edit and then Paste: nothing showed up! So I went back to my blog Print Screen again and the whole process: Nothing in Paint! And when I went back again to my blog the whole conversation had vanished: it was nothing there. Just unbelievable!

Then just to make sure that’s nothing wrong with my equipment I opened statcounter for FiT-DNA and … Print Screen – open Paint – Edit – Paste and ta-daaa: everything was there. I even circled the top hit (the one from London) and everything was fine, so my Paint is OK. What happened on my blog Comment section?

But shortly after I posted my question on Blogger’s Forum I realized that the strangest thing in this whole story wasn’t technical, but the fact that some entity did read my mind and answered my question BEFORE I had the time to type it. Which makes me think that, maybe, some team of scientists (most likely brilliant and heavily financed), are already post-Singularity and observe us -- and sometimes interact with us (just for fun?) -- like we watch an Animal Planet episode.

So this is it: The strangest thing that ever happened in my life.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I just hope it wasn't a ghost.....enjoyable read....would have freaked me out as well. a reply to: 4moola

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Have you watched Dark City?

Anyway my guess is instrumental transcommunication. A spirit having a bit of fun with you.

It's funny also that your first assumption is someone from the future / post-humans and not stuff like hacker/spirits/ghosts/god.

Tells a lot about you. I guess you are a transhumanist yourself. Something like that experience must be quite challenging for your materialistic views. But don't worry, you'll soon be a part of our world.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: zbeliever

I don't quite believe in ghosts, but ask me again after a week or so of browsing this site ..

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

You put me in the mood to watch that movie again. Yup, I'm into transhumanism and I also keep an eye on Singularity, although I have a hunch that FiT-DNA is a better theory than what Kurzweil is trying ..

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Fascinating! Recently I experienced something strange, too - there is an odd tingling in my hand as I use the mouse, and often sites open that I had not clicked on, but which have something to do with subjects I had been thinking about in the few hours before. . .it's happened several times, & I have posted details on another site about it; apparently others have had the same sort of thing happen. I am not sufficient of a geek to hazard a guess as to what is happening

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiro8lak
I am not sufficient of a geek to hazard a guess as to what is happening

Google knows everything about what you are interested in and this info can be used by pop up ads.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
But it's more than Google's knowing - a few moments ago, I clicked on my browser icon, while planning to enjoy Google Earth loater in the day ( I love surfing the planet!) The icons are at opposite sides of the screen, there is NO way I could have accidentally clicked on GE. Anyway, predictably, Google Earth began opening. . .

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak

it'd be reasonable to believe that, in nowadays circumstances, the Internet is the most likely medium of communications whether humans are at both ends or only at one end. Given that I believe in evolution and in the potential of human brain I think it's quite possible that the future humans (or the singularitarians already existing in the same time frame with us) keep an eye on us and, now and then, even contact us in their own way that might be a bit cryptic for the Joe6packs of this planet ...

new topics

top topics

join