It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noises in attic, unexplainable scene

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Had me interested until I read ...... 'teenage son.....' I would say eliminate any possibility the teenage son is involved. Then ask why Ketchup AND BBQ sauce. Why not Ketchup and Mayo, or Mustard. What goes with the combo of Ketchup and BBQ sauce??

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That sounds like an interesting movie. I'll have to look it up.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

The "evidence" I meant was that anyone broke in or moved other stuff through the house.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Good advice to have someone look around for her. I'll have to ask if other stuff has occurred. The plate being left seems to me that it is human, but she said she has no idea how they would get up there.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Just so y'all know, I do not have her phone number and I won't see her until Saturday. So I have to wait until then to talk to her more about it. I absolutely will be bringing up all these questions to her. I'm still very curious.

If it's her son, I'm not sure, because I don't know if she went up right away or what. It seems to me she would try to rule that out, but maybe she didn't. Maybe she did, and he's a trickster. I've met him though, and he's not really a joking kind of person that I can see. Who knows though.

Thanks for all the participation in the thread!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Cheaper than setting up a camera is to sprinkle talc or some other powder on the floor and come back to see what sort of foot prints (if any) are left.

Alternatively, if you find the powder railed up in lines then you will know its the kids going up there to get high.

I'm still going with gnomes.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Muckwa

This. Ask the kid some questions. I wouldn't be all that surprised if he's helping a friend out by letting him crash at their house and trying to keep it on the down-low because he feels that mom would object or perhaps get the other kid's family involved or something.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
all i can explain is that a being with power to manifest or move objects and design them to express something to a target for a reason. They are strange to me, ive experienced this, so have others i know. Some call them ghosts, i like to think its more of a interactive technology trying to convey something. from the plate and spoons, could be expressed as a solar winged orb. things like this force us to think outside the box.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan

Good advice to have someone look around for her. I'll have to ask if other stuff has occurred. The plate being left seems to me that it is human, but she said she has no idea how they would get up there.

It just seems more likely than a "ghost", or whatever. Those do get into attics, but food traces on a plate? Seems safer to be sure she doesn't have unwanted boarders! She might consider seeing if the police can print the plate, perhaps. Maybe set some sort of alarm between the attic and the house, too, just to be safe. Really, a good dog is the best, but not everyone wants one! Praying she can find a solution, and stay safe!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The problem with fingerprinting evidence, is you need to have the prints already on a database.

Ghosts dont leave fingerprints as far as I know and if they did, and died before databases existed then their prints would not be on a database.

Gnomes (*which is my theory and I'm sticking to it until we can confirm the spoons are not silver), on the other-hand do leave fingerprints--but unless they have been arrested then their prints are not on a database.

The only result you could hope to get would be that a convicted criminal has been in her attic, or that some unknown person (who has gotten away with ALL of their crimes) has been in her attic. Both of these are pretty bad outcomes... I guess its good to rule them out tho.

I support getting the plate and spoons forensically analysed. They might even be able to determine the brand of ketchup.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
My dad had one of these in his house and what it turned out to be was benign.

It sounded like somebody dragging body in the attic in the middle of the night.

What was occurring was rodents were climbing foliage and getting on the roof, the roof was made of tiles that apparently had a small enough gap in between. Due to past evidence he had placed traps up there and they would get a leg or tail in the trap then drag it around as they searched for an escape route and the house acoustics were such that it sounded much louder than one would expect for a little critter.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

squirrels, rats, mice, birds--you name it. If nobody's been there in a while I suggest that you tell her to have it checked out to see if it's animals or something. If not, then I don't know--could possibly be paranormal if there's nothing physical causing it. But of course, check off those physical causes first.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Teen son. Munchies remnants in the attic...Oh yeah poltergist. No no someone's getting high up there. She should look for a lighter or matches.

You sure do spend an awful lot of time trying to convince yourself that there is no such thing as ghosts or spirits. I mean, "Wow" ...

Keep it going, I think it is amusing. It says a lot about you, and you probably don't know just how much it says.

So homeless people would pour a spot of ketchup, and then a spot of BBQ sauce on a plate, and then leave it there untouched? Okay..

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I do? Like where have I done that? I find that kind of funny because I can hear and see them. I have no doubts about their existence. You obviously have confused me with some other member.
But hey thanks for coming.

edit on 4282015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I did confuse you for someone else.
Apologies.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Aokay. Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItVibrates
Cheaper than setting up a camera is to sprinkle talc or some other powder on the floor and come back to see what sort of foot prints (if any) are left.

I was just about to say sprinkle the floor with flour or talc and then look for footprints in a day or two.

Beat me too it

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I would say don't place a camera up there, if she has a teenage son. She could discover some fetishes of his she wishes had never been uncovered.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The problem with fingerprinting evidence, is you need to have the prints already on a database.

To arrest someone, sure. To show people were there? No. even unknown prints would show that she had human visitors in the attic. It is only common sense to examine that angle.

Ghosts dont leave fingerprints as far as I know and if they did, and died before databases existed then their prints would not be on a database.

No, they don't. I don't believe they are dead people, anyway, so it's a moot point for me.

Gnomes (*which is my theory and I'm sticking to it until we can confirm the spoons are not silver), on the other-hand do leave fingerprints--but unless they have been arrested then their prints are not on a database.

Gnomes??? Please, elaborate. I am not rejecting the idea, mind you. One place I lived, a very creepy nasty place, I was certain this little "man" was living in the walls. Kind of like a larger version of the thing from Cat's Eye. Still, why gnomes, and why would they leave prints?

The only result you could hope to get would be that a convicted criminal has been in her attic, or that some unknown person (who has gotten away with ALL of their crimes) has been in her attic. Both of these are pretty bad outcomes... I guess its good to rule them out tho.

Indeed! The more mundane explanations must be eliminated before we can assume that it is something less common.

I support getting the plate and spoons forensically analysed. They might even be able to determine the brand of ketchup.

I lean more to seeing if, and how, someone could get inside the attic, and perhaps setting up cams to catch them in the act. Either way, some investigation is warranted, before anyone gets hurt.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joopson

haha yeah. I didn't think of that! lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join