It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSH or CLINTON? We are All Screwed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Some of you are too young to remember what happens when a Bush takes office. Notice I used the word take? But are any of you worried that we might have another war time president?

What do you guys think who will win and are any of you worried?
edit on 21-4-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This handbasket is going to continue its rapid descent into hell regardless of who's at the helm.

Please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times.
edit on 4/21/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm worried.

It's why I say Hillary would be better, anyone would be better than a Bush.

Despite all the --they are both the same --Rhetoric.

Bush scares me a hell of a lot more.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

I just simply marvel at the fact that we've established family political dynasties in this nation...something that would be completely abhorrent to our founders and the very principles of our Republic. But, I remember when we used to actually value (even in a legal sense) the Constitution. Ahhh...the good ol' days.

The Electric Priest

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
This handbasket is going to continue its rapid descent into hell regardless of who's at the helm.

Please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times.

Shoot, I want off, dont you? Rondonia here I come.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

I just simply marvel at the fact that we've established family political dynasties in this nation...something that would be completely abhorrent to our founders and the very principles of our Republic. But, I remember when we used to actually value (even in a legal sense) the Constitution. Ahhh...the good ol' days.

The Electric Priest

So very true. Dynasties.... we die nasty. Its not going to look good when we look back from the future, in the 80's to present it is Regan/Bush, Bush, Clinton, Bush, OBama, Bush or Clinton. What the hell man. What are you guys doing? Are you proud?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't want a Bush or a Clinton, I would however like a Lewinsky.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
in my opinion, neither will win...but both do play an important role in the political process.

that they can run illustrates the difference between America and a few other places and religions of the world.

and that is...no matter how evil our parents and their generation was, we do not kill them for power.

the places where the younger generation destroying their parents and taking power are the ones you see in ruins today.

all of that barbaric behavior didn't occur in this land.

its clear that neither bush nor clinton or their old friends have a clue, so i'm not worried at all that either of them will reach the voters they'll need to reach.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Actually, my observation is that family is used to ensure the power, the example is right in your face, especially for the Bush family.

Good luck America! The rest of the world can just watch as the ship is taken over by two pirates of the same kind. Well educated and dressed pirates, who know how to format servers or can count votes sometimes.

My money is on Hilary because no woman has made it this far in politics and that will be a winner in the media. Plus, Jeb has nobody to back him up to skew the votes this time....maybe...

First black, now time for the first woman! Soldiers get your boots ready because you gonna need 'em.....again no matter who wins. Alas, I hope I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The Basic problem with politics both sides of the pond is that only the very rich can afford to run for election.

Until we state fund candidates and cut out the private funding altogether, we will never change the faces of the elitist monsters who purely look after themselves and their ilk. Not one gives a damn about the policies they inflict on the rest of the populous and the countries they decide to declare war on.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Why throw your vote away with a vote? Aren't we tired of this yet?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

They should run together and save us the trouble of voting.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

That because its a modern day feudalistic government that is slowly becoming a world government before our eyes. Seems like technology was allowed to advance as far as it has to maintain control over the masses. To think that only a few hundred years ago all it took was some steel swords and a good plan to right the wrong, that was when one could live off the land and provide for themselves from nature. Now with so much development and tech that ensure we get the necessities for survival. The land cannot do that as much as it used to, thus we have to depend on "the system".

Sticks in my craw...

a reply to: infolurker

Exactly, you`re still going to get F@#$ed but they are only going to stick it in half way.

edit on 21-4-2015 by StratosFear because: Let to try this again but get it right this time.

edit on 21-4-2015 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain that if I shoved my hand deep enough into my cats litter box I could pull out something better than a Bush or clinton.

I would probably even Vote for those illustrious "turd" because at this point what difference does it make? We are all doomed, so screw it... Cat Crap 2016, Woo hoo!!! The "Fancy Feast" Dynasty...

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I am pretty sure the whole russia situation is most likely going to get a war hawk elected.

It seems obvious to many war is coming.

And not a small one either.

Just like the first 2World Wars.

Lots of folks saw it coming years in advance, but were powerless to stop it.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

LOL

Exactly!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Jeb is going to win. no one is voting democrat, the flock endlessly rotates between demo and repub with no other choice.

at this point in time, all jeb has to do is give the usual lip service and sit back in the cat bird seat.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
a reply to: michaelbrux

Actually, my observation is that family is used to ensure the power, the example is right in your face, especially for the Bush family.

Good luck America! The rest of the world can just watch as the ship is taken over by two pirates of the same kind. Well educated and dressed pirates, who know how to format servers or can count votes sometimes.

My money is on Hilary because no woman has made it this far in politics and that will be a winner in the media. Plus, Jeb has nobody to back him up to skew the votes this time....maybe...

First black, now time for the first woman! Soldiers get your boots ready because you gonna need 'em.....again no matter who wins. Alas, I hope I am wrong.

I thought you think that Dubya was too stupid to read, now you are giving him enough intelligent credit to format servers?
In what seven states did he manage that? Obama said there were 57 states....

And let's see, just exactly what did Obama do to become President? Oh yes, he talked a lot. Not much going on there.

Obama gaffes...

"R-S-P-E-C-T." --flubbing the spelling of Aretha Franklin's famous song "Respect" while paying tribute to the iconic singer, New York, NY (March 6, 2014)

He don't get no R-S-P-E-C-T.....

And in his hometown Chicago

"And finally, Bos, I just want to say thank you for Youkilis." –joking at a fundraiser in Boston about the Red Sox trading their beloved slugger Kevin Youkilis to Chicago White Sox, Obama's hometown team. The line drew boos from the audience. (June 25, 2012)

And in Hawaii, where he is from....

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

In the Middle East...

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

His health care mandate...

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

And you thought Bush was dumb....

Hilary only had to worry about three men, Bill, Al and Barack. If she can survive that, then maybe she has a chance.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Well Clinton will probably get the democratic nomination.

I don't think you can stick a fork in the Republican nomination yet. CNN's latest poll has bush at 17% ( boo) Walker at 12% Rubio and Paul at 11% ( go Paul).

Those really reflect a tight race this early in the election.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This circus will be complete once Michelle O' is ready to enter into politics as well.

edit on 21-4-2015 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join