It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wal-Mart, Jade Helm, Tunnels and a 2008 ATS Thread.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
sry just realized due to my wishful thinking on a "sifted through" bigfoot sighting map, i posted like a numbskull the wrong map! I kno PubOp made a new one, but i rly wish a mod were around to del the "confirmed sighting" map. It's just locations of their comic book stores lol. In it's defense, they do set up their comic book stores @ places like "first bigfoot sighting", and others. But yea, mayb replace it with PubOps's or this one, if any mods around.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

Don't bother, it's just a little mistake but a very good idea. I really appreciated the Bigfoot-spin you brought into this discussion. Anyway... keep up with honest contributions! Your frankness is priceless.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

It would take magic to pull that off

Or something indistinguishable from magic...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Sure were a lot of posters quick to jump in and label bs. Makes my ears prick up a bit since the same thing happens often in 9/11 threads. Initially I had written it off but more coincidences keep popping up that I have a hard time rationalizing away.

If someone can disprove 9/11 right now to me, I will quit this site forever, get a job, take a shower, brush my teeth, throw out my Guy Fawkes mask, start voting(Yeah I'm a rebel!), sell my Xbox, give to charity and I'll even go to a catholic/Christian church! I'll even stop looking for aliens.

But good luck proving that was not a controlled demo using thermite. Good luck proving those Emergency response guys all lied. I'm pretty sure there are tons of facts that point to that being an inside job and a means of control. Whenever I get too skeptical I put myself at the top of the pyramid and it all makes sense. The difference between most of you and I is I know how to embrace "The evil within" and can safely say I'd do the same if I really were at the top.

AskTheAnimals, I only quoted you because you spoke of 9/11 being a skeptical debate, I wasn't asking you to attempt to disprove it yourself for me just so you know

edit on 10-5-2015 by OfManAndWolf because: Mis-spelling

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
walmarts are being converted into fema camps?

wonder what they're preparing for in denver!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join