It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible past life dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I had a very vivid dream two nights ago. I was in a large water filled cave. I was in a rowboat on the surface of the water in this cave. It was completely dark except for a bright blue lantern I had in this rowboat. The color was like the LED light from a phone, but more blue tinted. And even within the dream, I found the color of that lantern light odd, I'm not sure why. And within the middle of this cave, was a large area that I can only describe as the square base of the federal building in new york city sitting in the water. So I rowed up next to this white wall ahead of me, and it was maybe ten feet tall. And on top of the base was a large majestic looking roman style statue. Like the statue fountains in Italy. But now for the real weird part. Part of the wall of the base was cut out, very cleanly. It was a recess or an enclave in the wall. And in there was a second statue, a statue maybe about five feet tall of a typical grey alien holding a bowl or plate. And I rowed up near it, and was shining my lantern light back and forth on it, just looking at it. And I was pretty amazed like "oh, look at this." I felt like I was an explorer or something. I don't distinctly remember what my clothes looked like, but I was wearing a brown overcoat. Like 1800s style. This is one of the weirder dreams I've had and I've been thinking about what it could mean.
edit on 19-4-2015 by RadarMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2015 by RadarMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RadarMan

You were doctor who.

join