It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Supervisors 'Special' Meeting ... (with DHS MIA)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Responding to Judicial Watch’s report earlier this week of ISIS activity along the Mexican border, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) supervisors called a “special” meeting at the U.S. Consulate in Ciudad Juárez.

The FBI liaison officers regularly assigned to Mexico were not present at the meeting

and

conspicuously absent were representatives from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

It’s not clear why DHS did not participate.

Publicly, U.S. and Mexico have denied that Islamic terrorists are operating in the southern border region,

but the rapid deployment of FBI brass in the aftermath of JW’s report seems to indicate otherwise.

FBI Holds “Special” Meeting in Juárez to Address ISIS

-
Some Background ... (and/or further reading):

Mar, 29 2015 -
Can You " Spot Suspicious Activity " In Your Town?

Apr, 7 2015 -
Military Trainer Spoke Fluent Russian -
Crosses US-Mexico Border

Apr 14, 2015 -
ISIS Crossing Southern Border

-
OPINION: WOW!!!

New Eyes Have Arrived!

( and/or a new beginning in ... shtf ??? )

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Scouts are alerted and scanning in MANY states...

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Good thing the US has weaponized drones and is not afraid of using them in other countries without permission.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

To be honest if I were stationed in a foreign country I would think twice about attending a meeting held by FBI brass when its been announced in the media. Talk about exposing yourself for some big wigs who are apparently lost on the situation.

Why does it feel like DHS and the FBI, and our President, are all running the Custer defense?

edit on 17-4-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It would be better if there was a more reliable source, rather than Judicial Watch citing an unnamed official to confirm a Judicial Watch article cited by another unnamed official. Both are Judicial Watch articles, and I don't know enough about their credibility to believe hook line and sinker what they are saying. Possibly it's true. Maybe it's not.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
Good thing the US has weaponized drones and is not afraid of using them in other countries without permission.

Yeah...pretty soon the weaponized drones will be used on US citizens without permission.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm

originally posted by: CraftBuilder

Yeah...pretty soon the weaponized drones will be used on US citizens without permission.

Yup, first they will justify it by using it on IS insurgents on US soil and then people will just think that is whats happening whenever they use a Hellfire to disappear an undesirable citizen in an otherwise quite neighborhood.

I'm sure it would have been happening already if those pesky missiles weren't so darn conspicuous when the exploded.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Why does the Department of HomeIand Security not get invited to a party about beheaders camped 8 clicks from the god-damn border?

I wonder if the special meeting has anything specifically to do with Walmart plumbing issues too?

FBI are renowned for setting up the whole shebang then nabbing the "terrorists" and claiming all the glory.

Something stinks - I can smell it from here (and I'm on the other side of the bloody planet)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I think it would be safe to say if that ever occurred the Government would get a reminder of why we have a 2nd amendment and what the British felt like when we opened up a huge can of whoop ass on them at Lexington and Concord.

With that being said I don't think any members of our military would comply with such an illegal and unconstitutional order. I think we would see the military demonstrating their oath to the Constitution and not those issuing such order.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I think it would be safe to say if that ever occurred the Government would get a reminder of why we have a 2nd amendment and what the British felt like when we opened up a huge can of whoop ass on them at Lexington and Concord.

With that being said I don't think any members of our military would comply with such an illegal and unconstitutional order. I think we would see the military demonstrating their oath to the Constitution and not those issuing such order.

You are naive if you think black ops follow the constitution.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

and you would be naïve to think the military would allow it to happen.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I guess history will be the judge...again.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Couple of problems with that thinking.

1. Our military is deployed elsewhere fighting other people.

2. They keep soldiers in the dark about most of what is happening except for what the need to know.

3. Soldiers are in a position to take orders not act on their own.

4. We have a history, especially recent history, where our military does all sorts of things they later realize was BS but it's too late now.

5. Like all other attacks on the citizens it's shrouded in deception and nobody acts when they aren't sure.

6. "They" know what they're doing and have lot's of practice at it. They've done it before and they can do it again.

You're betting on soldiers to be hero's but most soldiers are just soldiers and the ones that might be hero's are few and far between and that isn't usually enough.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Military personnel, just like law enforcement, can refuse to follow an illegal order.

Using a drone to target a US citizen on US soil would raise a red flag to the person carrying it out. Secondly if it were to occur I doubt it would remain quiet.

I dunno.. based on this President I just cant see the military taking his side.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Military personnel, just like law enforcement, can refuse to follow an illegal order.

Using a drone to target a US citizen on US soil would raise a red flag to the person carrying it out. Secondly if it were to occur I doubt it would remain quiet.

Like I said, it all takes place under the cover of deception. All war is done with deception. It keeps everyone unsure of what is really happening and who did it. When you're unsure, you don't act and you certainly don't break rank unless you're sure.

It's not about taking sides. There are no sides to take because different sides aren't clearly defined. That's the point. This is one of the oldest rules of war. DECEPTION. At all times using it against your foe is critical to your success.
edit on 17-4-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Think about the young guys in the military... 18 and 19 year olds. I'm betting they don't know much about the constitution. They will do as they're told.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I never saw it happen. I swore that Oath.
In training everything is so crazy you develop a do first, then realize what you are doing mentality.

That obviously wouldn't apply to a longer mission, like a drone mission, but just saying.. I never saw one order refused.

You said can. Anything CAN happen. They are "Allowed" to disobey orders.. But do it and have fun proving innocence under UCMJ.

IS it Legal to Blow up a US citizen without a trial?

IT is now.... That precedent has been set.

Next precedent of within our borders (a non citizen)... "Isis," "Mexico," or "Russia" will facilitate that.

Then blur the lines between outside terrorists and "homegrown terrorists."

I can just see a Drone pilot tracking a group of 4 guys, and one woman.. He doesn't know if he can fire, there is suspicion they are the ones with nuclear material, and they are now within 2,000 meters of the border. But he doesn't get the order because they cannot be sure if those are the right guys.. Lots of people cross the border.. 500 meters.. Still unsure.. They cross the border they are now in the USA..

They can't tell, orders are now keep tracking.. Commander calls in extra support. Drone pilot feels part of the team.

"That's them."

boom.

ISIS blown up in the USA, and to top it off the Drone pilot is a hero.

IT will be NORMAL at some point. It's coming.

"They" are already trying with things like saying unarmed drones will track child abductors, and criminals.. You can have more of them, and they are much lower on your taxes than police choppers.

Buy a pair of shoes with your credit card. Now walk through any RFID sensor (up to say 6 meters range).. Oh those are the shoes this guy bought, and a hat the same guy bought.. Track his phone.. It's in the same area.. That's him. pop pop pop pop pop... The first drones in cities would have 9mm or 5.56 small arms fire.. Not hellfires lol.. Maybe even tear gas, and rubber bullets instead.

edit on 17-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I am not buying into to this utter and complete bullcrap. It is just garbage. Oh yeah, Isis are at out borders just waiting to pounce. Ha ha ha ha.. That is so retarded. You mean the Isis is cruising with the CIA down in Mexico where they are trying to take over the drug trade.

Ha ha ha

Sell it to some other sucker.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail

Sell it to some other sucker.

Fool some of the people most of the time..
"They" are ahead of the curve of truth it seems.

As long as you are not NORMAL they don't care what you think.. Not at 1% 2% 3% of the population level...

I mean they might care if you start talking about all of these Psychological Operations.. How Psy Ops are more important than actual bombs..

Special Forces.. It's not like they are stronger than everybody else, and they can fire weapons way faster than everyone else with super accuracy.. What it is, is they blend into society.. Then they recruit by winning hearts and minds (stealing the power of your emotions, and your thoughts). Trained to form armies and rebels, and terrorists, without anyone realizing they are doing it on purpose.

And if the Troops really follow their Oath, which could happen, in a non stressed for time situation.. I heard some interesting things around certain commanders..
edit on 17-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Agreed.
I can see a superior officer telling the drone operator that the target on US soil is an ISIS operative.... even if it isn't.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join