It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Defense of Chemtrail Conspiracy Theorists: Part 9. Not a "Delusion"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Very dismissive, you still haven't observed what I am talking about, its quite obvious to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

Description? Timestamp? Something to go on?

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Something like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc98d5dce32f.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Something like this?

Like what? All that shows is a contrail, and that the atmosphere is not homogeneous.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It's ok. Chad knows this, that's why he's asking. The member enament commented earlier about people's opinions being dismissed and ridiculed (or similar sentiment) but at the same time provided us with the following gems;

* military planes don't leave contrails
* "they"(?) have the technology to stop all aircraft contrails so why don't they?
* claim to have witnessed a trail being switched on and off
* the evergreen claim that contrails "used to dissipate quickly" inferring that they didn't persist in the past and are somehow different in their make up these days.

There may be others, this is just a quick thought, but it's very telling that someone who becomes annoyed when people try to point out that a fear of chemtrails requires a lack of knowledge about aviation and the weather, holds these exact views which confirm that same lack of knowledge, but any attempt to address that lack of knowledge by providing facts is also dismissed as trolling, shilling, or also mere opinion. I don't think debate and discussion is even possible with some people because the hucksters got to them too good, the brainwashing is ingrained. If one cannot even see how a trail might start and stop all by itself when patchy clouds have existed for their entire lives there is no hope.

And that is my opinion.

edit on 19-4-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I just think its sad to see a topic dgenerate to the point a person is being attacked for their opinions to the point where it becomes sickening to read.

Well then show me scientific evidence of their existence?

I am not attacking you personally just the evidence that you supply that has been debunked long before this thread was started.

Its a good topic because its a real problem now a days, there is a real fight for control of people's thoughts.

It's a good topic for those who haven't taken the time to actually learn what they are seeing...and it has nothing to do with controlling people's minds, because if your scared of clouds the mind is already controlled by fear.

People bastardize people and ridicule people and dismiss their ideas in a way they are belittled and made to feel dumb for thinking different.

I am not trying to make anyone feel dumb, but when you say something exists without being able to actually prove it exists then your saying something dumb, as all your doing is fearmongering without actually proving the existence of what you say exists.

There are no dumb people...just dumb conspiracies such as chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I just think its sad to see a topic dgenerate to the point a person is being attacked for their opinions to the point where it becomes sickening to read.

Well then show me scientific evidence of their existence?

I am not attacking you personally just the evidence that you supply that has been debunked long before this thread was started.

Its a good topic because its a real problem now a days, there is a real fight for control of people's thoughts.

It's a good topic for those who haven't taken the time to actually learn what they are seeing...and it has nothing to do with controlling people's minds, because if your scared of clouds the mind is already controlled by fear.

People bastardize people and ridicule people and dismiss their ideas in a way they are belittled and made to feel dumb for thinking different.

I am not trying to make anyone feel dumb, but when you say something exists without being able to actually prove it exists then your saying something dumb, as all your doing is fearmongering without actually proving the existence of what you say exists.

There are no dumb people...just dumb conspiracies such as chemtrails.

I dunno. That rainbow chembow sprinkler lady might not be Yale material.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

She's the best...

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

While your try was commendable, you didn't address the current problem which I will give you is not related to the op.

PESTICIDES!

DDDTs!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes

While your try was commendable, you didn't address the current problem which I will give you is not related to the op.

PESTICIDES!

DDDTs!

Pesticides are a necessary evil. I would rather live in a world where we didnt have to use them, btu we do. Were/are some dangerous? Yes...but as humans we make mistakes and hopefully learn from them. Im sure some governments/companies are still suing things they shouldnt, but i just think its a financial decision rather than one to poison us (is this what you are thinking it is?)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

She's the best...

I wonder if she still thinks this. Some second rate blog/website should track her down and interview her

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Have you ever witnessed a military plane shut off its contrail? I have numerous times.

You say others are trolls? Correct?

You just said a few posts before this whats quoted that Military planes don't leave contrails.

Did you witness this numerous times in between the time You watched videos of military planes leaving trails (posted above) and the time of posting this what you just said above?

Aparently I have to be more specific.

No you can keep saying one thing and in your next post just completely contradict yourself.

Not all military planes are equipped to turn off their contrails.

What plane is equipped to turn on or off a contrail?

I'm speaking of large jet planes.

Military or civilian?

Sorry I get a feeling you have no clue what you speaking about just repeating the same old nonsense about 'Oh back in the day I remember the sky being more blue'.

Also this discussion is really meant to be about why people are dismissive of others opinions and not the actual chemtrails themselves and that those who belive such things are delusional.

when those opinions are shown to incorrect numerous times over the years yet they get repeated over and over it become clear there is some delusion at play in those repeating the same nonsense.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It is both finance is what drives the decisions and poissoninb is just a consequence.

I am sure it is not just to poison us but definetly being responsible is not a top priority when money is in play.

They play dumb as if they couldn't forsee the consequences. Some contries seem to have realized that this too good to be true way of making food isn't as simple as the corporations who hold the patent want us to believe. Anyways, like i said this is not related to the OP, but is still cause fir concern more so than what is in the OP. IMHO.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

They sure as heck don't spray pesticides from 30,000 feet. That would be pretty inefficient, wouldn't it!

How can people be mystified by contrail grids? Just watch the sky for a few minutes and you'll see how they form! Different planes following flight paths. Not one plane making Xs. Chemtrail believers are nothing if not unobservant.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

They sure as heck don't spray pesticides from 30,000 feet. That would be pretty inefficient, wouldn't it!

Yes it would be a waste!

In regards to the original post: the contrails are there, they linger in the sky and that is a form of modification to the natural skies. A thin veil spreads in certain conditions and it can be seen as harmless. But, is it? It is not necessarily toxic fumes that are seamlessly falling on us. But, more of a sun blocking effect.

More planes are flying the skies than ever before, is it unreasonable to think that these trails are harmless and don't have an impact on the natural order of sun exposure?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

More planes are flying the skies than ever before, is it unreasonable to think that these trails are harmless and don't have an impact on the natural order of sun exposure?

Not unreasonable at all. Neither is it unreasonable to wonder if they might not be totally harmless and may have some, as yet undetermined impact (which is what I think you meant to say), but such wondering is a world away from the nonsense that is "Chemtrailzzz!!!!"

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Not unreasonable at all. Which is why contrails are widely studied by atmospheric scientists. Contrails increase cirrus cloud cover. That is not in dispute. But a bit of extra cirrus cloud caused incidentally by air traffic is worlds away from the theory of "deliberate spraying of chemicals".

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Neither is it unreasonable to wonder if they might not be totally harmless and may have some, as yet undetermined impact (which is what I think you meant to say), but such wondering is a world away from the nonsense that is "Chemtrailzzz!!!!"

I just know what I can see. As for chemtrailzzz, maybe they are related maybe not? What is important to acquire to answer the question is to understand what impact(s) these plane made clouds have, it would force a research on their composition and their role when they stay suspended in the sky.
edit on 28-4-2015 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I've been doing some traveling lately, & I notice EXPONENTIALLY higher amounts & notably ordered chemtrails on the coasts of America. Maybe it's like a franchise thing?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Are Waynos and Rob48 relatives or something?

You guys sound a like:

Waynos wrote:

Not unreasonable at all. Neither is it unreasonable to wonder if they might not be totally harmless and may have some, as yet undetermined impact (which is what I think you meant to say), but such wondering is a world away from the nonsense that is "Chemtrailzzz!!!!"

Rob48 wrote:

Not unreasonable at all. Which is why contrails are widely studied by atmospheric scientists. Contrails increase cirrus cloud cover. That is not in dispute. But a bit of extra cirrus cloud caused incidentally by air traffic is worlds away from the theory of "deliberate spraying of chemicals".

Seems like you guys are not "worlds away" from each others writing styles and phrase structure.

edit on 28-4-2015 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join