It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Signs Martial Law Order in USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Martial Law "practice" initially...

Just one American had the patience to research Obama's recent Execute Orders to discover the truth Lisa Haven. She gave BeforeIt Is News exclusive rights to her report...Alex Jones linked-in her report on InfoWars to give credit where credit is is due.
BeforeItIsNews

I am aware it is "not allowed" as a source, but it resides there. We will see if owners can see the uniqueness in this case.

Top YT Comment: L Chavez "It should be widely known that police aren't here to protect you. Notice how is it stated, police are to be guardian's of the "community" NOT the citizens. Police officers work for the corporation."
Links:
OBama Executive Order
1033 Program
Presidents Task Force Document

For those who think this is "nothing to worry about", watch this video of the equipment SECRETLY BEING TRANSPORTED THRU CANADA!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Thank you Granite. This is another puzzle piece. One thing is for sure. The times they are a-changin.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
SORCHA FAAL!! Before its news has no creditability.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Care to comment on the content vs the messenger?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ya this is going straight to the hoax bin no doubt.

And is it just me or does the equipment in the video look dated?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I know, right? I think anyone that cites an article by Sorcha Faal should be banned from ATS. But people are so desperate to find anti-Obama news they'll dredge it up wherever they can. Shame on you OP.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Best way to train people is have drills.
That is all this is.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Riiiiiight cause there is only one person who would look into this and only one person who is interested in this kind of thing...and you bring that to this community and think we will believe that. I mean you literally brought a story claiming that only one person investigated these things to a forum where we do that on a daily basis. Not to mention the source and the fact that they only gave them the rights. If this was true you'd think they would want everyone to report it. I'm gonna say more time spent thinking about posting and less time posting will do everyone a favor.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well, I guess my question would be, if nobody likes the source(s), shouldn't we be able to find the same information, in the EO?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

IT IS NOW...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The bigger questions remain: When will this military snap exercise, known as JH 15, actually go live? And will there be a false flag event which will serve as a precipitating event? When will real Americans begin to disappear or is just a drill for what is coming? There is one question that can now be answered as we at least we now know why the NDAA was passed.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Congratulations OP you just lost the little credibility that you had.

Honestly you're better off posting links to the Rush Limbaugh show

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What about the other material?

Toss it out?

edit on 15-4-2015 by VelvetPawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, I guess my question would be, if nobody likes the source(s), shouldn't we be able to find the same information, in the EO?

Or you can find it here on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Link doesn't work for me.

But....

Sorcha is a garbage source. For everything.

Woman in the video is a right wing nutjob. Seen her before and couldn't believe people were giving her so much credence.

As for the train: they're secretly transporting equipment on a rail line out in the open and using flatcars to do it? Yea, that's way secretive.

Sometimes (as in almost always) training is for...training! You can't always find terrain and situations you want aboard a military installation.

And no, I'm not an Obama apologist or a democrat

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

The source is FINE...remember exclusive rights involve this report...accurate report.

Use the Links to do your own research.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Mar 29, 2015 -
Can You " Spot Suspicious Activity " In Your Town?

AND ... (or yesterday)

Apr 14, 2015 -
ISIS Crossing Southern Border

( i.e. I suspected something 'suspicious' ... over 2-weeks ago )

edit on 15-4-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Link to before it's news is broken.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Op, please remove the Before It's News link so this doesn't get tossed. The YouTube link for the original video by Lisa Haven can and should stand alone, as she has nothing to do with where it got posted after it went live. I'd hate to see this woman's research get tossed on ATS.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Link doesn't work for me.

Yes, I think the issue may be a lot of traffic going to it or older computers like mine are not able to load.
edit on 15-4-2015 by Granite because: sp

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join