It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this Unidentified Object in NASAs GoPro Cam Footage?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
No I am not claiming it is aliens or Superman. I would just like to hear some opinions from more knowledgeable people than myself.

I thought maybe it could be ice particles but I have no knowledge on how ice particles behave or how fast they move. The footage is not the best or conclusive but there is definitely something there.
Please share some insight on this. Thank you.

edit on 14-4-2015 by Jinzetsu because: Missed an "s" somewhere...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How hard it is to give exact time in youtube video where this is supposed to be. Well the gopro footage was almost 1 hour long, are they expecting us to seek whole footage through ?

Full footage can be found in this thread
ATS
edit on 14-4-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am surely no expert on how ice behaves in space but I think it is most likely a lens flare of some kind.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

How hard it is to give exact time in youtube video where this is supposed to be. Well the gopro footage was almost 1 hour long, are they expecting us to seek whole footage through ?

Huh??? What are you talking about? The footage in the OP here is 1 minute, 26 seconds. The footage is slowed down and the object is very clearly pointed out...why would you need (or want) to watch an hour of footage for that?

OP it isn't clear enough to see, but that's what I would have thought, an ice particle or something reflective like that just grabbing enough light to appear to flare for a second. Might be easier to see if I had a larger screen.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

What OP posted is only part of the footage without any time when it happens in original footage, which indeed is 1 hour long.. Try that ATS link which has full footage.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It looks like from a recent spacewalk, you can spot a gloved hand at 0:28, and there's often covers and wrappings thrown away, but since the image doesn't move, something camera-associated would be higher likelihood.

There's rarely ice flakes around ISS as there was on shuttles, because ISS doesn't dump water, and rarely fires thrusters, especially anywhere NASA astronauts would be spacewalking. ISS recycles all the water it can, and leftover brine is pumped into tanks on departing supply drones.

Still, it's important to keep eyes peeled, because stuff coming off the outside could be signs of a hazard. So thanks for watching and reporting.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I know EXACTLY what it is!

Clickbait.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Is "leftover brine" the result of including human 'output' in the recycled water?

Cuz....well, eewwwwwwwww....

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Isn't it annoying how these little snippets pop up now and again, just enough data to get you interested, but never enough to prove anything.
Bang on Abe Froman.
I often raise my fists in the air when I see the quality of footage.
Why hasn't anybody put a super high def camera in a hotspot?
We can detect rain miles away with radar, why not these UFOs
We can detect a planet wobbling in front of a sun billions of light years away,
but a little bitty ufo seems to elude us?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A tiny little flash of light is all it takes for Stephen Hawking's sister to claim UFO?

Come on, that's one hell of a stretch.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Why watch nothing for an hour when you can watch nothing for only 1 minute?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Why not give the exact time of possible UFO in original footage? Giving the time, we would be able to see if this small section of the footage is true or FAKE.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Esarman

Perhaps because there are no 'UFOs'?

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
why have they added music to a "ufo" video? That is a good sign of just a silly claim.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Full footage can be found in this thread
ATS

It's not hard and no one is expecting anything of you.
www.youtube.com...
38:46

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: Esarman

Perhaps because there are no 'UFOs'?

UFOs are everywhere. Whether it is alien, man-made or by nature is the real question. If you cannot identify something traveling above the ground, it is a UFO until it is identified.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Esarman
Isn't it annoying how these little snippets pop up now and again, just enough data to get you interested, but never enough to prove anything.
Bang on Abe Froman.
I often raise my fists in the air when I see the quality of footage.
Why hasn't anybody put a super high def camera in a hotspot?
We can detect rain miles away with radar, why not these UFOs
We can detect a planet wobbling in front of a sun billions of light years away,
but a little bitty ufo seems to elude us?

If the important questions of life were so easy to answer there would be no questions at all. We would all believe in the same things, universal truth would be law. Everyone would know the same things and those things would be true no matter what your opinion would be.

So yes, there are things beyond our reach and vision we cannot prove or disprove definitely. It's part of being human, trial and error. And the answer to Alien life will not just fly onto your front lawn in a spaceship one day. You have to look for it and fail in the process in order to possibly succeed.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
I know EXACTLY what it is!

Clickbait.

Yes because a couple of clicks on a forum is going to make someone famous and rich. Oh well, you got me.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
A tiny little flash of light is all it takes for Stephen Hawking's sister to claim UFO?

Come on, that's one hell of a stretch.

Something in space, appears to be traveling, don't know what it is = Unidentified Flying Object? Hell no, get out of here, you high.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Huh??? What are you talking about? The footage in the OP here is 1 minute, 26 seconds. The footage is slowed down and the object is very clearly pointed out...why would you need (or want) to watch an hour of footage for that?

OP it isn't clear enough to see, but that's what I would have thought, an ice particle or something reflective like that just grabbing enough light to appear to flare for a second. Might be easier to see if I had a larger screen.

Although we did not solve it, thank for the only genuine answer. I watched most of the hour long footage and that was the only time I saw something like that. I could not find other camera issues or reflections, and the only thing I could conclude was ice particles. Even then I am not confident.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join