It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking Sings Monty Python… Galaxy Song (Music Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What else can you say?

It's amazing to see that after everything he has overcome and achived he still has a sense of humour.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

This is an epic performance. The Man, seat holder of the Lucasian professor of Mathematics, same seat which Sir Isaac Newton once held, the nr 1 on string theory, black holes - you name it - is giving The Monty Python take on Galaxy and Universe - this is the scoop - there ain't much any other scoop beyond this.

And, he is late for his flight to the netherworld, and this might well be his final farewell - so my friends - enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

Cheer up ya old bugga c'mon give us a grin! There ya go, see!
edit on 13-4-2015 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

I also liked the way that Brian cox was happy to know hs place and be the butt of the joke, He is a pretty clever chap himself!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
iS IT ME OR DOES SOCIETY THINK PEOPLE IN WHEELCHAIRS ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ANYONE ELSE ? IF HAWKIN IS SOOOO SMART THEN WHY IS HE IN A WHEELCHAIR ? HE IS SO SMART HE CAN FIX HIMSELF RIGHT ? FUNNY HOW PEOPLE LIKE HIM CAN READ THE SAME MATERIALS THAT WE ALL HAVE OFFERED AND WRITE BOOKS BASED ON THE SPECUALTION THAT YOU HAVE READ, KINDA LIKE BILL OREILLYS "KILLING JESUS" OR HIS OTHER RIDICULUOS BOOKS HIS BRAINWASHED FANS FLOCK TO. Charles KRAUTHAMMER IS ANOTHER, HE ISNT ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT HE IS THE HAWKIN OF FOX NEWS , WHY ? BECAUSE HE IS IN A WHEELCHAIR. KRAUTHAMMER IS SO SMART THAT HE DOVE INTO SHALLOW WATER HEADFIRST, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT CHARLES, CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN ?
edit on 13-4-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

Utter trolling nonsense, it has nothing to do with diability and everything to do with the fact he is one of the greatest thinkers on the planet.

I refuse to get more drawn into this as it is beneath not just myself but every single ATS member ever.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Love the version of the song. It's brilliant. What a man!

top topics

join