It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Man Shot in Back by Officer on Video-FAKE?!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

No one needs to call you an idiot your doing a great job on your own!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

So you suggest that people "pay back" the witness protection program by...going out and getting put on camera for nationally covered events?

Out of your estimate, there's a significant number of people who leave the program because they can't handle the stress of living an alternate identity.

But how going out and putting yourself on national TV after entering witness protection makes any kind of sense is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I don't know but the idea this is fake...hmmm.

Can we all agree that the "victim" is/was a real live, singing and dancing human being? He did run away, or is that cgi?

I ask because if this is a conspiracy we have a law enforcement officer facing murder charges and based on the video evidence, likely to spend the rest of his life in prison or maybe even execution.

We have a dead person who, if he isn't dead, will need a full new identity, relocation and be trustworthy enough NEVER to sing.

I imagine all the family and friends of the victim will want a funeral, no closed casket here because he wasn't shot in the face or left in pieces. They may have some questions might they not?

And one of the principal arguments in favour of this video being fake is the lack of blood. On a bad video, where at such close range most bullets could have exited the body with the victim falling forwards and lying on top of his own blood.
AND he was shot through the heart, which has been pointed out as a probable cause of stopping the blood pumping out.

I don't know, but it seems like a very, very complicated conspiracy for such a small reward.

What exactly would be the reward here?

Just my opinion of course and no offence to anyone who disagrees with my point of view.
There's plenty of ways this could be pulled off with real people that exist in a shadow world of the witness protection program. Real people with no real identity. The only identity they have is the one they're using on that day.

It's estimated that 7500 people and 9500 families that have entered into the witness protection since it's inception. That could represent 10s of thousands of people. Maybe this is how they pay that back.

Absolutely! A couple hundred thousand dollars means the world to a family living in near poverty. Money will silence even the most faithful.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Why is the question.

Who does racial unrest benefit ?

It must be about Elections. What Party benefits from division ?

It's pretty obvious when you stop and think about it.

Think about my post before you just say no, I'm wrong.

The Republicans benefit the most from Division otherwise why would the republican propaganda arms of the republican party talk radio be filled with so much divisive content and rhetoric?

Don't talk about how democrats benefit more, maybe they do, but if division of the US isn't the goal then why to the republican mouthpieces insult against every left wing group?

You could say both parties benefit from division but you can't say the republicans want us together.

Either way, I believe this shooting video to be real and not a conspiracy.

I would agree division benefits both sides.

As you pointed out though, for slightly different reasons.

However, when it comes to Elections. The Dems benefit from a riled populace.

The GOP uses the same fear internally for fund raising.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So you suggest that people "pay back" the witness protection program by...going out and getting put on camera for nationally covered events?

Out of your estimate, there's a significant number of people who leave the program because they can't handle the stress of living an alternate identity.

But how going out and putting yourself on national TV after entering witness protection makes any kind of sense is beyond me.
The guy is allegedly dead so he has nothing to fear even if someone thinks he looks like someone they thought they knew. People leave but people get added to it every day as well. Besides, there's still plenty enough bodies for pulling off these stunts. There's also people that may believe in the "cause" that would gladly participate in a hoax.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

For all we know, they could have taken some homeless crackhead off the street, set up a staged area and murdered the man, then payed off a group of people to claim to be family members or friends...it really is very possible.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

If it's proven to be fake or real and no riots begin, just wait a week or 2 for another log on the fire because they want their divide and they will get it.

It's already working.

Agreed. They want this to happen. Even the "discovery" of the video being fake could be completely contrived. Create utter chaos and confusion, rage, social unrest and hatred in any way possible...easiest way to make sure they have us exactly where they want us. They will get what they want, fake or not. Damn right.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: ColeYounger

There is no view close enough to define that..he was shot through the heart so it would stop pumping blood..might not see alot of blood because of that.

It would seem from other killings I have seen that shot through the heart would create a huge pool of blood spreading out under the man?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

if you can't see buttons on the shirts, you are not going to see the bullet holes themselves.

But on white you should see spreading red.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

No, people are not added to WITSEC on a daily basis. That is not at all accurate.

But since we're now extending "people going in to WITSEC" to include "anybody they can pay to do it or who believes in 'the cause'" it's now utterly moot.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

For all we know, they could have taken some homeless crackhead off the street, set up a staged area and murdered the man, then payed off a group of people to claim to be family members or friends...it really is very possible.

It's also possible that you're behind it all. Why not? Since we're playing by David Icke rules, it's just as fair to say that you could be a propagandist for the reptilian overlords. Maybe it's unicorns or a secret society of malevolent clowns? Maybe it's shapeshifting dolphins who are tired of being caught up in fishing nets? See how mindless unsubstantiated speculation works?

You still haven't acknowledged the fact that the video you opened this thread with is complete bunk or the fact that you blindly endorsed it. For somebody who publicly ridicules other people for buying into MSM lies, you sure don't put forth much effort in discovering "the truth."

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

For all we know they're all crisis actors.

For all we know, it's an acting troupe imported from Ghana.

For all we know, a man is really dead and he was really shot by a cop.

It really is very possible. And the list of ideas we can come up with collectively is nearly endless.

The evidence to support those ideas? Significantly less plentiful.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

You're wasting your time debating these people. They seem to think it's perefctly plausible that someone can get shot 5 times at close range and not shed a drop of blood.

(The coroner confirmed 5 gunshot wounds, even though Slager fired 8 shots)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
CNN just quoted someone as saying he was "shot like a runaway slave". Christ could this propaganda not be any more evident? Also, where are the shell casings when this officer is "firing" 8 shots into this apparently bloodless man?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: jimmyx

if you can't see buttons on the shirts, you are not going to see the bullet holes themselves.

But on white you should see spreading red.

the man killed had on a blue shirt, and the vid was shot thru a fence, at approx. 30 to 40 yards, with the body lying on it's side, and "seen" for only a few seconds of the video.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

For all we know they're all crisis actors.

For all we know, it's an acting troupe imported from Ghana.

For all we know, a man is really dead and he was really shot by a cop.

It really is very possible. And the list of ideas we can come up with collectively is nearly endless.

The evidence to support those ideas? Significantly less plentiful.

Well, I am presenting evidence that it could be faked or staged. Where is your evidence to the contrary? Oh, what the MSM is reporting?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
I've watched a few different video breakdowns, trying to decide where I stand on this one. The video of the "shooting" left me initially suspicious since there was no blood, and neither officer acknowledged the person that was filming. So I've been watching some of the videos analyzing the shooting and the subsequent interviews.

I found this one interesting, and there's another one I'll find the link for.

Personally, I think this lines up with the federalizing of the police force initiative that is being pushed right now. NOT GOOD.

These cases always amaze me in the lack of feeling an emotion. The news caster actually had to lead the brother in trying to say he had any emotional response to the video when he saw it.

If I saw a video of my sister being shot multiple times in the back I would probably be unable to speak to anyone and emotion would take over for days. It would be so horrific that the emotion would be crushing. I would not be smiling and saying "I was happy at the same time"!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You seriously expect to see shell casings in that video? You can barely see the smoke when the weapon is discharged.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You're not presenting evidence, you're presenting ideas and suppositions and possibilities.

Nothing in your OP is evidentiary. Nothing. And everything since then has been nothing more than ideas and questions.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

No one needs to call you an idiot your doing a great job on your own!

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you have something constructive to add at all? No? Beat it and go take some pictures of the stars if you don't like it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join