It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS POLL: Which Country Represents the Biggest Threat to Humanity?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Switzerland and the Netherlands in general... That's where "they" are.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Atlantican

Russia, with their open racism, bigotry, hatred.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ph03n1x
i choose the United States for the reason that they seem to want to dominate the rest of the world and if they can't do that they will beat them into submission with either violence or sanctions....

I choose Canada because I don't like their beer or Hockey, so our reasons are very close....

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
America...

They have a global military presence under the command of not the American government, but the Zionist lead corporations and globalist cartel of Zionism. These psychopaths are willing to achieve their goal even if that is via destruction of their host, even much of humanity itself. Zionists, much like their Abrahamic brothers, believe that the apocalypse is not just going to happen, it is a necessity. What separates the Zionist from all others including the Jews themselves, is the positions of power that they hold, the sphere of influence and their Satanic desire to destroy life. They truly are the children of Cain.

These psychopaths and sociopaths have no allegiance to a country, only to Israel as it relates to their apocalyptic vision and so not even to Jews, of which the early Zionists ignored all tradition and teaching of Ancient Judaism, to the point that Jews were anti-zionist and wished its eradication from Palestine. Only after the all too convenient event of World War 2, did the Zionists surge to the top and is why Judaism and Zionism is now perceived as one of the same, but it is not, it is comparing good with evil. The Zionists worship death, there is no care for humanity whatsoever, which makes it easier for them to send countries and the populations contained within to their doom. They would survive and what remains is simply a reset of humanity but a continuation of enslavement.

So I would say Israel as it relates to the Zionists, but Zionism is not a country and as much as Israel is a creation of the Zionists at the expense of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, it will not be the most notable country at the forefront of humanity's destruction. However, it will be the collapse of American hegemony and the failure of the Zionists to infect China and Russia with the same Satanic social engineering, bringer of war, economic grip and globalist mantra that they have throughout the Western world, that will send the world plunging in to WW3 and America, suffering most from this parasite, will be at the forefront of this.

For this reason, I choose America.

edit on 7-7-2015 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2015 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join