It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TX National Guard Looking For Role Players - Possible F F 4/22

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
They'd have to pay me more than that to participate. I volunteered once in a mass drill. Supposedly I had a head injury and was supposed to be knocked out. Those idiots were playing around, not taking it seriously, and they literally dropped me on my head while jackassing, and then I really did have a head injury. Then they drove us around in their ambulance like they were street racing in Fast and Furious.

Piss on 'em. $50 an hour plus medical expenses paid, or they can use their own suckers.
edit on 6-4-2015 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

What does Jade Helm have to do with this? Jade Helm isn't until July, this training is this month.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

So if they decided all of Texas was to be labeled "unfriendly" and they labeled Utah and New Mexico "as american as apple pie" you would be ok with it?? Sorry I have a significant amount of military in my area and they are running drills all the time.I consider myself to be pretty well educated with a healthy BS detector that has been well honed due to my work. But I've never felt their training was a threat to my personal lifestyle. Please enlighten me.. and no Alex or C toC links ...I'm always up to chase down a new rabbit hole.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wondering5740

I just want to know what is really going on with the drill.

Apparently it is not related to Jade Helm.

Like I posted, not the first time an ad like this was shared on ATS.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Role Player's Needed (Govalle,Texas) compensation: $10.10/hr. part-time IIF Data Solutions is currently seeking individuals interested in the participation of the National Guard Training Exercise for Emergency Preparedness taking place in Govalle, Texas on April 22 2015, we will need a total of 60 Role Player's and on April 22,23,24 and 25 2015 we will need 10 Role Player's . Role Players will simulate as "victims" who are then "rescued" as part of their training. Orientation is on April 21, 2015 from 1 pm to 4 pm. You will be paid for these hours as well as other hours accumulated on the last day that you work.. Role Players are paid $10.10/ hr. If you have any friends or family members interested invite them to take part. This is a great opportunity to have fun, support a good cause and earn some money!!

austin.craigslist.org...

Interesting also, the company placing the ad----> www.iifdata.com...

Why would you want to be anywhere near this "exercise"? Anything to do with Jade Helm I wonder..

One thing is for sure, when the real stuff goes down, there always seems to be a "drill" going on.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Recon is a good way to find out what's going on. It might be a little harder to do it later on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join