It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TX National Guard Looking For Role Players - Possible F F 4/22

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Role Player's Needed (Govalle,Texas) compensation: $10.10/hr. part-time IIF Data Solutions is currently seeking individuals interested in the participation of the National Guard Training Exercise for Emergency Preparedness taking place in Govalle, Texas on April 22 2015, we will need a total of 60 Role Player's and on April 22,23,24 and 25 2015 we will need 10 Role Player's . Role Players will simulate as "victims" who are then "rescued" as part of their training. Orientation is on April 21, 2015 from 1 pm to 4 pm. You will be paid for these hours as well as other hours accumulated on the last day that you work.. Role Players are paid $10.10/ hr. If you have any friends or family members interested invite them to take part. This is a great opportunity to have fun, support a good cause and earn some money!!

austin.craigslist.org...

Interesting also, the company placing the ad----> www.iifdata.com...

Why would you want to be anywhere near this "exercise"? Anything to do with Jade Helm I wonder..

One thing is for sure, when the real stuff goes down, there always seems to be a "drill" going on.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You may be right.

Otherwise, why can't they use their own as pawns?

Jude11

edit on 5-4-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Or.. They are paying people to train in a real world scenario because that is more realistic than tying up their own resources.

When we run simulations at work using people from outside the work evt gives a much more realistic test then people that are familiar with everything. Real world events are chaotic and don't happen in a nice 60 min story line like the latest drama.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Why would you want to be anywhere near this "exercise"? Anything to do with Jade Helm I wonder..

A lot of people have fun doing this, oddly enough.

One thing is for sure, when the real stuff goes down, there always seems to be a "drill" going on.

That's because there's ALWAYS a drill going on.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals
We drill because we have to....monthly yearly everywhere. Football stadiums, cross streets, malls, schools.

You discredit my and my teams across the country for all we do...for when YOU and your family are screaming for help.

False Flags? You are delusional. Why not volunteer tourself? We could use more help.

Oh..I see...thats ok....Ill still come n save your family anyway...next flood, hurricane, tornado, bombing, fire...etc

MS
DHomeland Security
FEMA / CERT
Regiin 2 South
edit on 5-4-2015 by mysterioustranger because: incredilousness

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You discredit my and my teams across the country for all we do...for when YOU and your family are screaming for help.

MS
DHomeland Security
FEMA / CERT
Regiin 2 South

It seems I have hit a vein.

I take it you will deny that there was in fact a " drill" in progress during 7/7, 9/11, Boston bombing, Sandy Hook??

Secondly, you will never hear my families cries for help, we are self sufficient, and will not need it.

I suggest you research what you are really preparing for...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I take it you will deny that there was in fact a " drill" in progress during 7/7, 9/11, Boston bombing, Sandy Hook??
Secondly, you will never hear my families cries for help, we are self sufficient, and will not need it.
I suggest you research what you are really preparing for...

We have at least 3 major drills that are scheduled at my work , that I know of, over the next twelve months.

Since the real world doesn't operate in a vacuum and multiple unrelated events do and will happen at the same time if on the day of one of those drills, lets say a trauma drill, their is a traumatic accident in the same city does that imply some relation between the drills and the event?

Additionally you can think your family is self sufficient but their is always someone bigger, stronger, tougher and faster. 100% of the time that person is named Mother Nature and she will always win out vs how well prepared you think you are. Fire, flood, crime, chaos those things are usually tougher than the most self sufficient people.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Are you answering this for mysteriousstranger or what?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA
Are you answering this for mysteriousstranger or what?

No, why would I.
I would think mysteriousstranger can answer for his or herself.

I just find it interesting every time a conspiracy person points to training events + real world event on same day = conspiracy.
Since not every time line in the world operates independently of each other I'm not sure what that is always pointed out.
edit on 5-4-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

No vein hit here...but I will hit an I.V. into your kids to save their lives when your self sufficiency runs out.

We will excuse your inability to grasp the subject...We train for that as well.

And sir...what do your do to support your community?

Again...thats ok...I suggest you research why we prepare to help our country.

Have a great day!

EMT
edit on 5-4-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hey...thanks for the support....even a small bit means a lot to all of us worldwide.

We dont do it for praise...but for people will need help in times of crisis.

Peace!

MS

*reply to OpethPA

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Had one of these in California about a month or so ago. Specified Russian/Ukrainian fluent speakers, so i'm not sure if it correlates.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I have done the research, and it's pretty ugly.

Your presence here and attitude only concurs what many have seen coming for sometime.

What do you think about the military purge that has been in progress with the current administration? They had to go, right?

How many drills coinciding with real events is it going to take for your keepers to blow their cover?

Who are you really protecting?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I have done the research, and it's pretty ugly.

Your presence here and attitude only concurs what many have seen coming for sometime.

What do you think about the military purge that has been in progress with the current administration? They had to go, right?

How many drills coinciding with real events is it going to take for your keepers to blow their cover?

Who are you really protecting?

Yeah, let's grill the guy in the national guard about a bunch of conspiracy crap he has nothing to do with when he's just doing a job and trying to keep people safe.

The T&C doesn't allow me to call you what you deserve to be called.
edit on 4/5/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I've trained every year for operation broken propeller.. mass casualties with a dash of Bio warfare.. it never happened in real life.. but it helps me stay calm and focused in the field.
Keep training.. thanks for your help..
Texas has a big border.. who knows what or who might get smuggled across...

Also. Lackland afb stinks... food was good though.

edit on 5-4-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

While FEMA does well to help out in the aftermath of a hurricane, I can assure you that you will not be saving my butt in hurricane.

I do think there is some merit to false flag events, unless one wants to be ignorant of history. It is reasonable to question and watch carefully what is going on with these drills.

I'd volunteer but I am assured you would NOT hire me because I have been arrested a few times and the US Navy thinks I have a drinking problem.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember

Had one of these in California about a month or so ago. Specified Russian/Ukrainian fluent speakers, so i'm not sure if it correlates.

Not that I give old George Noory much credit. But the opening of the show tonight ( Coast to Coast ). He mentioned a dirty bomb drill scheduled this week in Los Angeles .. and was very quick to say how strange things happen during training exercises..

I'm not convinced of war on civilians.. but I am convinced that the U.S. expects a foreign threat on our soils for the first time in history. ( other than Hawaii and such..
And not a terror threat. A real war.. tanks, ships, planes and boots ..the works.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

HERES a direct question.
Can you disarm us if ordered ?
Would YOU take that order?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I cannot. Under official call out by the States Governors....that's the job if the Guard and Leo military.

I am search and rescue, an EMT Advanced Disaster Life Support and a bunch of other stuff. Medical Triage and dispatch.

So tho I'm armed personally, I would not nor follow or be asked to disarm anyone.

Eventually...they would disarm me as well. But we understand that going in

We volunteer because others....perhaps yourself....do not.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I'm not sure where your anger is coming from...

We have a right to question any type of military activity inside our borders. Especially with the current administration, and especially when time and time again there is always a "drill" when real events happen.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join