It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporting back to the present day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It was the year 2136. The United States had become a Trinomial Oligarchy, comprised of the Great Lakes Region, the Southern Region, and the Northeastern region. The American desert had spread beneath the eyes of too many important scientists, creepily. This would later come to be known as Desertification. Actually... to an extent that the entire western half of the United States had become desert. The population of California had reduced from 40 million to some 17 million inhabitants. It was rumored that this was a ploy delivered by the scientists at HAARP, who had manipulated the weather in order to reduce population. This had never really been proven or disproven, however.

Back in the early 21st-century, human greed had flourished in the United States. There was a growing sentiment against the Pharmaceutical industry at large, as they had first bought out scientists who conducted their trials, professors, and of course, doctors. They were known for publishing only studies that had favorable results for their new medicines, mostly unproven. By the year 2051, we had taken the money out of politics, healthcare, education, and the foster care system. Prisoners had been made to do the jobs no one else wanted to do. Back then, we had large corporations like Kraft, Perdue (chicken meat), and Tyson (also chicken meat). You had giant corporations buying up farms all over the country, turning them into meat factories. The conditions inside those "farms" were a chicken's nightmare, but more importantly, concerned regulators had consistently recommended these places be shut down for humans' sake. And that is exactly what happened.

We have interstellar allies known as the Nephilim. They respect life.... but not in the way that WE respect life. Our genes, our DNA, were their playthings. It was jokingly said that they created the Garden of Eden out of a petri dish--And to a large extent, they actually did. Hybrids are known as Chimera. One such example of a Chimera is a Minotaur, half human-half horse. These are created in laboratories beneath the earth and beneath the sea...not to shock humans, but to create new creatures that can survive on other planets, tailor-fitted to different ecosystems and climates.

I remember a major problem in Great Britain--institutionalized pedophilia. This had been curbed, but never fully eradicated. Their had been appointed an effort by the King Alfred II known as The Queen's Mission to Save Our Children, whereupon young men and boys were taught to respect their children and siblings. This helped to change a generation , but never stomp out the problem entirely.

You might not have known this, but the "LGBT" community was not at all new, as it had existed in planets before Earth. We had suspected that this could be an effort to sterilize humans, be they male or female. This all coming on the heels of the fact that the Nephilim are sexless, and consider our way of procreating to be crass and obscene-- After all, the Nephilim had re-produced themselves cryogenically in tanks. They had considered the mammals' style of procreation to be unsustainable for the very-long term. Humans used to respect human-animal hybrids. They were our community leaders in Egypt and Greece. The people used to respect and fear them.

A stargate is the instrument used to travel through space-time. Anomalies like wormholes do not open on their own. They must be engineered by activating a stargate, through which it is possible to travel through space-time. New wars had been fought over these devices, liters of bloodshed. They were considered as the new "WMD". The ultimate prize. Our alien protectors and allies have been overseeing them once they became re-activated. They also put planet Earth on the Cosmic Map, but only to their inter-stellar allies.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

This is Very Good! I'd like to see More!! Good Job!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
thanks!!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

what the fvck

this sounds too real

how the heck wow

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

This is amazing. Sorry I missed it.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
HAHA... I think of it more as an embarrassment LOL.
You didn't miss it dear, I registered January 2015 and posted it before you created this account I think?
Right now im trying to author a post about the huge minority vote turnout for Hillary Clinton. And the great extent that peoples voting is racially motivated but I have bad tv on in the background and I cant concentrate.

new topics

top topics

join