It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PB SWAT Standoff Suspect Surrenders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A high school buddy of mine is in the SWAT unit in San Diego. He mentioned something about this and I thought I'd throw it in here. This ended the right way, in my opinion. No one was hurt. It was a 13-hour standoff where eventually the guy surrendered at the end, and was not shot, amazingly.

Anyway, I just wanted to add something in this forum that isn't completely cop bashing, even though I often am a cop basher myself. What can I say? Sometimes they deserve it. I also know this guy pretty well and I know he's a good cop and so is his team.

www.nbcsandiego.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Pimpish

A nice exception but now it needs to become the rule.

S&F Thanks for the share.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pimpish
A high school buddy of mine is in the SWAT unit in San Diego. He mentioned something about this and I thought I'd throw it in here. This ended the right way, in my opinion. No one was hurt. It was a 13-hour standoff where eventually the guy surrendered at the end, and was not shot, amazingly.

Anyway, I just wanted to add something in this forum that isn't completely cop bashing, even though I often am a cop basher myself. What can I say? Sometimes they deserve it. I also know this guy pretty well and I know he's a good cop and so is his team.

www.nbcsandiego.com...

Very glad no one was hurt. Good team he has there!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ensinger23

I agree. I hope they use successful resolutions such at this, where no one was hurt, for training purposes.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ensinger23
a reply to: Pimpish

A nice exception but now it needs to become the rule.

S&F Thanks for the share.

It is actually the rule but the media focuses on the few bad events so much they seem overwhelmingly common.

new topics

top topics

join