It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GermanWings Video Is On YouTube.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

very upsetting for the families...

This is a horrific accident and I most seriously feel for the victims and their family and would respect their wishes.

However, I sometimes question whether family and friends would really have a concern for who watches the video? Luckily and hopefully I will never have to experience anything those poor people and their families are experiencing but I doubt a video of the incident would be at the top of their list of concerns.

Just my thought and perhaps the motivation to make the public think its to protect the victims might be just more sinister than thought about .

edit on 16430America/ChicagoWed, 01 Apr 2015 21:16:37 -0500up3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhoDat09
No idea if it's real or not but here is the link, that I found when searching for it:

youtu.be...

This footage seems to be from here an American Airlines turbulence video:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraggleRock
a reply to: WhoDat09

The footage in that video is from an American Airlines flight that was experiencing some really bad turbulence seen here from December 2014.

Get used to this type of deception as I suspect many more bogus videos to appear on video sites in the coming days.

Nice find. The one in the newscast was clipped, but after seeing your video, which is much longer, you can also see that it's not even the right type of plane. The one in the video looks like a 747 or other jumbo.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

Thanks, I don't think they have "released" the real video, yet ....... or ever. They aren't really telling the public anything, so unless a journalist got the video and copied it, it is not going to be released.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I see where you're coming from. I think what is so startling here is that now a days we can peer inside a crashing plane and be there with them in some way. Never before in history could this ever happen, and yet, here it is---some of the last moments for all the world to see.

If my one my children were on the plane, I absolutely could not watch it. It would be bad enough to just imagine what she went through, much less watch a video...and hear and see those moments.

I am so incredibly sorry for these people. Most of us don't have eight minutes to contemplate our deaths. So many children were on that plane....and not with their parents.

I'm not sure seeing the video enlightens us human beings in any way. We could already imagine the horror on our own.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

Just go to Youtube and type in Germanwings video or Germanwings 4U9525 Crash Video Inside Cabin

It is a very short blip to be sure. But disturbing all the same.

Thanks, found it.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Totally disagree. That video was acquired by two newspapers---of some repute. The journalists being interviewed and defending the veracity of the video are seasoned.

The cloud video---of course a total fake. The other one...not too sure.

The video will be released--if it hasn't been already. This is the times we live in my friend.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraggleRock

The footage in that video is from an American Airlines flight that was experiencing some really bad turbulence seen here from December 2014.

Get used to this type of deception as I suspect many more bogus videos to appear on video sites in the coming days.

Wow that was fast...
I think this thread belongs in the hoax bin seeing as the video she was referring to is footage taken from another unrelated incident...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Find the video by Live Leak.

None of the ones posted are the Live Leak video.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

The clouds video doesn't seem real.

The Live Leak video might have a chance at being real. If someone would go through it frame by frame there might be clues.

Keep in mind we might not be seeing the video that the German journalists saw. They have vetted the video they saw and insist on its authenticity.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

That is NOT the video I am referring to.

The video the journalists saw has been vetted. We might never see it, or the Live Leak video might be part of it.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Is the video I posted the one you are referring to?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
All the YT videos (and YT WILL take them down if it is found to be authentic I imagine with a simple request of the authorities) will be turbulence videos from the past.

Sick people trying to get views for ad revenue basically. I believe YT pays per so many views.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Yes, I watched the video. What struck me as poor taste besides my watching a video of the last few seconds of the lives of 150 souls onboard...is that YouTube poster classified it under ENTERTAINMENT! Seriously?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I don't think "poor taste" is really the right phrase.

This is the reality we live in. We can watch people get hit by cars now, fall down the stairs, get married, make love...and yes, die in a plane crash.

It's tragic, yes. It's tragic.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

We can, but must we for entertainment?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
Yes, I watched the video. What struck me as poor taste besides my watching a video of the last few seconds of the lives of 150 souls onboard...is that YouTube poster classified it under ENTERTAINMENT! Seriously?

Well you can take some comfort in the fact that you haven't actually watched a video showing the final moments of the 150 lives on the Germanwings flight. No authentic footage has been released and most likely never will if such footage even exists. The cell phone footage being claimed was only described by the media outlets who claim to have it, not released. What we are currently seeing is people using the news as clickbait, directing curious individuals to fraudulent videos.
edit on 1-4-2015 by FraggleRock because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2015 by FraggleRock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I could never watch a video of the mass murder of 150 souls. It is so creepy it literally makes me sick to my stomach.

May they rest in peace.

edit on 1-4-2015 by Avicenne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

And I succumbed to curiosity in the guise of entertainment. What a wretch I am...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, the deceased owner of the phone did take the video for a reason.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join