It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Has No Chance In 2016, Because Of His Fetish !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: elementalgrove
I recall the thread that was made about the meme at the bottom!!

I have never seen it before however it does a great job capturing the utter disgusting nature that Biden brings with him everywhere he goes!

And people said there was nothing creepy about it!

Leftists will defend their guy at any and all costs. Sexual harassment is bad except when Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton and Joe Biden do it! Racism is bad except when Robert (KKK) Byrd does it.

You would have to be so far left your brain turns to red mush to not think this guys a creep

LOL. You'd think so, wouldn't you?

Like the new avatar.

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot;
An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
An' Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool -- you bet that Tommy sees!

edit on 1-4-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: elementalgrove
I recall the thread that was made about the meme at the bottom!!

I have never seen it before however it does a great job capturing the utter disgusting nature that Biden brings with him everywhere he goes!

And people said there was nothing creepy about it!

Leftists will defend their guy at any and all costs. Sexual harassment is bad except when Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton and Joe Biden do it! Racism is bad except when Robert (KKK) Byrd does it.

You would have to be so far left your brain turns to red mush to not think this guys a creep

LOL. You'd think so, wouldn't you?

Like the new avatar.

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot;
An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
An' Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool -- you bet that Tommy sees!

Yeah now you mention I guess I should not overestimate the average American voter or hell any voter seeing that we had a pedo PM

Yeah I changed it to annoy a member who seemed to have a thing against the British and our former empire

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
Madness...

So what does this mean? I am not allowed to use one of my senses if I bend over to give a woman a hug? I don't know guys... I think most women smell good and I'm not gonna cut my nose off in spite of what others think.

Besides, from the angle of most those pictures it seems that women should be more "worried" about him sneaking a peek down your blouse.

Not defending VP Biden because I think he is a train riding crackpot.

But come on guys, would you not smell some good smellin' hair? Even if the hug was platonic?

Not at a function at the WH. He supposed to act somewhat professionally. Maybe if he tried to catch a whiff at an after party after both parties have had a couple of cocktails. Then again, he should consider himself lucky he was at a WH function. One of the smell-ies or spouse or parent probably would've slugged him in the mug during at a less conspicuous setting. I know I would have if he sniffed my wife or daughter.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
Madness...

So what does this mean? I am not allowed to use one of my senses if I bend over to give a woman a hug? I don't know guys... I think most women smell good and I'm not gonna cut my nose off in spite of what others think.

Besides, from the angle of most those pictures it seems that women should be more "worried" about him sneaking a peek down your blouse.

Not defending VP Biden because I think he is a train riding crackpot.

But come on guys, would you not smell some good smellin' hair? Even if the hug was platonic?

When I go for walks with my wife we often pass good-looking women who smell of perfume and shampooed hair. I don't lean in to smell though. Just sometimes make an off comment like, 'she sure must have used a lot of shampoo.'

A good smelling person is not a turn-off, but you don't go putting your hands on them and sticking your nose in their hair, unless of course you're dating or married.
edit on 1-4-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I used to work with a guy that had a female hair smelling fetish, he worked with the public and he had a sly way of doing it, that was almost unnoticeable, he did it from behind, by the time they turned around he was already a few steps away. They didn't know what happened, but his co-workers noticed. Such a creepy weirdo. He ended up quiting before he got fired.

But for women isn't it creepy if a man other than your boyfriend or husband, perhaps a stranger leans in for a big sniff ?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I honestly don't have a problem with Biden sniffing hair, although I do admit it is a bit strange. I think it is a politician thing.
edit on 01amWed, 01 Apr 2015 11:00:26 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Lazzzarus22

Please speak for yourself.

2nd line

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I honestly don't have a problem with Biden sniffing hair, although I do admit it is a bit strange. I think it is a politician thing.

It seems molesting children is a "polician thing." That does not make it ok. No, sadly I'm not making a distasteful joke.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So he's a womanizer. He's got my vote. Clinton did pretty good I hear. NAh, j/k, Hes too NWO for my vote.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If this is what gets caught on camera, just imagine what Uncle creepy Joe does behind the scenes? Blowing his Gin laced breath in their face while taking a quick sniffy sniff sniff. It's very disturbing and uncalled for. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Biden has been under a sunlamp too long. The guy is crackers for sure. Maybe that's why politics suits him.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'd never heard of this peccadillo of Biden, thought it was April Fool then watched the videos.
Seriously, no ones kinda of said "oi gerroff!"
The aid who handed him the water bottle didn't say "you're being creepy again sir"?
No one impeaches him?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Biden was the best insurance policy choice Obama could ever have.

I remember after the election in '08 a bunch of people saying it would only be a matter of time before some redneck attempted to kill him. The prospect of having a President Biden has kept those thoughts in check...LOL

I also remember a joke very similar from when Bush was in office, and a comedian was talking about a sniper attempting to take him out, and the prospect of a President Cheney frightened him enough to not pull the trigger... "Wait a minute, if I shoot him, that means HE will be.....ah crap."

A stupid VP, is every President's good choice for longevity. Look at the list of idiots we've had recently :

Quayle - Mr. Potatoe
Gore - Mr. I know more about the climate than you minions, and oh yeah, I invented the Internet
Cheney - Mr. Shut up or I'll shoot you in the face
Biden - Mr. foul mouth, creepy touchy feely Uncle Joe

Great insurance policies against assassination IMO

I would give his chances at being elected President at about zero. But then, I said the same thing about Obama. I just didn't think they would nominate McCain of all people to challenge him, it's like they WANTED him to get elected. SMH

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

April 7, 2019

We're on the second go-around it seems. This time the media is ignoring Biden's misconduct with Children.

Check out this clip: twitter.com...

Not a word from MSM.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
FoxNews has more on-air analysis of the 2020 Democrat candidates than either CNN or MSNBC.

Convulsions and cold-sweats, due to Hillary losing to Trump in 2016, still have liberal media in a state of shock. They're spending more time on Trump, than their own presidential candidates.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So true your last post. I am looking forward to the Dem debates. They should be better this time, better than Bern letting Hillary slide off her mail issues.

If Biden wins the Dem nomination someone should just run those creepy Joe and the kids vids on public TV 24/7.

And this too was great:

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Biden has a female hair sniffing Fetish !

Good Old Joe

Feel free to add any more you know of.

Joe Biden figured out in 2019 that to become President he'd have to be CHEATED into the White House. Since then however, his "Fetishes" have been amplified by his worsening Dementia.

For example, a Curious Statement today by President Joe Biden...

Is this meant as a compliment to Jill, and a put-down to past First Ladies?

BIDEN: "This is a time for celebrating extraordinary women... like Jill, the First Lady, the first full-time lady, the First Lady who works full-time, in addition to being the First Lady."
Source: redstate.com...

Perhaps all those women and girls on the stage behind President Biden prevented him from thinking clearly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join