It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Showing how the first pyramids of ancient Egypt may be 19,000 years old

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyProphet
Having read Creighton's 'The Secret Chamber of Osiris', I think it is unfair to say there is NO evidence for Vyse's 'forgery' of Khufu's cartouche in Campbell's Chamber. He has supplied more than enough ample evidence to at least trigger reasonable conversations about the veracity of the traditional Orthodox and cast doubt upon this inherent view.

If Vyse's 'electin fraud' is not enough, or even the discrepancies in his own journal that contradict his own findings, then surely Creighton's own journalistic evidence and findings on the orientations of Hill's drawings at the British Museum are enough to cast reasonable doubt upon the work and historical (in)accuracies of Colonel Richard William Howard Vyse.

It seems the traditional Orthodox and it's ardent followers are intent on looking at things with the same old blinkered, self-righteous, and stubborn viewpoint, when new theories, hypothesis, ideas or even tangible EVIDENCE comes along that shakes their world view and belief systems.

Please don't throw the baby out with the bath water but lets engage in a new dialectic. At least for the sake of ones sanity.

Hi JimmyProphet,

Thank you for your balanced and tempered post. You sum up the situation very well.

Regards,

SC
edit on 29/9/2015 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

You are wrong. Sort of.. mis-directed if anything. See explanation.

When it was discovered. There were mounds of "silt" along with marine fossils AROUND its base. Tens of feet of it. As if rushing or flowing water had flowed AROUND it for some time.

YOU ARE correct in stating that some of the stone USED in its creation DOES have fossils in it. But that's not what I was hinting towards. I was referring to the accumulation of silt and fossils AROUND its base and IN its cracks. Not of the stone itself

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Since this is the last of the 7 wonders of the world left to us why has the Pyramid never been renovated on the outside ? rather than watch it fall apart piece by piece .

And the 3+ Olympic swimming pools of fresh water that are pumped from under the sphinx every day for years makes me think of the piece in the bible IN MY FATHERS HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
To me, the pyramids of Egypt always seemed like the base or foundations of even greater buildings or structures. For example, if the statue of liberty crumbled hundreds of thousands of years from now, the only thing that would be left is the stone/concrete base.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join