It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For whatever reason, if you enter FEMA camp, you will never see home again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I like Cheese.....Brie please.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

THERE ARE NO FEMA CAMPS. THERE NEVER WERE NOR WILL THERE EVER BE FEMA CAMPS.
Dear new member. Did you really think this was the community to bring such nonsense content? Did you honestly think this would be well received? For your next thread do some research and try to bring content that will be well received by this community who's motto is "Deny Ignorance"
Not tolerate ignorance or embrace ignorance.
Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Actually FEMA sets up emergency centers during recovery of any emergency situation. There are no permanent installations awaiting future needs. These so called camps are temporary installations to deal with emergent situations. Then they are disassembled.
The only permanent installation they have is headquarters in DC.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Don't hold back, Tell us how you really feel!

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Don't hold back, Tell us how you really feel!

Always. Never anything but...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So many people have such an inflated idea of how much the government cares about them.

To those who talk about our police state: yes, America has elements of a police state. No denying that. But I would challenge you to go check out some of the countries that are/were in a full blown police state and compare. Could things be better? For sure. Could they be worse? Equally for sure.

And finally, everybody remember to go check their mailboxes to see what color sticker they have today! Very important to use those colored dots to find out what list the government has you on, since the only way they can keep track of you is to put stickers on your mailbox!

RUT RO I must be slated for elimination. There is no sticker on my mailbox. There is however some rust so will be getting a new one soon.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
ANY attempt by an administration to enact such a plan will be destroyed in a coup BY the US military.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

ANY attempt by an administration to enact such a plan will be destroyed in a coup BY the US military.

I think it would be stopped long before the military had to react.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I can only think about that Boondocks cartoon about N**** moments.

A N**** moment is the 3rd leading cause of black males dying behind pork chops and FEMA camps.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I think it would be stopped long before the military had to react.

Unless we were infiltrated from within. Then spread the troops to all sorts of proxy wars. After that outsource soldiers from other countries who hate you.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

A N**** moment is the 3rd leading cause of black males dying behind pork chops and FEMA camps.

geez....racist much??...or are you holding back?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

geez....racist much??...or are you holding back?

I didn't write the cartoon. I did think it was funny. I guess living my life with blacks for 40 years is rubbing off.

edit on 28-3-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Don't you see the irony? It's all bull#.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Female camps are patios just like anonymous

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Psyops****a reply to: christophoros

edit on 3/28/2015 by christophoros because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

Total rubbish ... what you're peddling is just plain disinformation

a reply to: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: opethPA

originally posted by: jimmyx
show us here on ATS one FEMA camp where people are being held against their will?

*Cough**Cough*Homan Square*Cough**Cough*
GITMO
Japanese internment camps
Native Reservations
all this naysaying seems ridiculously fixated on terms and strawmen

then some of you post rants "WAAAA!!! somebody called me shill!" or "WAAAA!!! somebody called me shill but they are the REAL shill! and i've got POOF!!!" (not a mispell), methinks some of you protesteth too much, especially those to whom all forums are the chemtrails forum and bring to bear the same tactics used therein , which just goes to show how unimaginative they are.

truth is some of the top known shills of ATS are actually just plain ol' folks who drank the koolaid and regurgitate it, wat used to be called bak in the day: "a useful idiot"

maybe i'll be posting a polemic ( i.e. a rant) against the shills of ATS myself one of these days, all names changed of course...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I read about some guy saying if something really bad ever happened, like a war or pandemic or whatever, all the top notch scientists, engineers and whatnot would head for the D.U.M.B.'s and all the 2nd and 3rd rate people would be housed in the FEMA camps.

These safe zones would offer some degree of protection to the people who could help get things back together once whatever danger has passed.

He went on to say the camps are not designed to keep us in, their designed to keep us out. That kind of makes sense. Maybe their more worried about a bunch of expendables showing up on their doorstep than we are of them coming and getting us.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
The temporary FEMA Emergency camps are NOT the same as the long term vacation destinations that have been set up for your anticipated arrival.

Well, let us see.... The temporary FEMA emergency camps actually exist, the FEMA " long term vacation destinations" are the figment of a conspiracy theorists sick mind.

Please list the addresses of these " long term vacation destinations"....

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
"Death train sounding louder,glide on the death train"come on now,death train"!
edit on 29-3-2015 by Sunwolf because: none

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf
"Death train sounding louder,glide on the death train"come on now,death train"!

Lol exactly

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join