It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news - Egyptian ships fire at iranian fleet while ago

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Ploutonas

This has got Mossad fingerprints all over it....Benny appears to be a little upset with Mr. Obama, who'd have thunk he'd send a reminder of just how destabilising a focused genocidal maniac actually can be quite so quickly.

Nice shot in the dark, but Iran has been meddling in Yemen for awhile.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
Iran was asking for confrontation by destabilizing Yemen...now they got it!

You must be right.

Nothing at all to do with Obama effectively threatening to disengage Benny from his money tit i suppose?

Nothing to do with that, and the fact Israel has been itching to get the US to do it's dirty wet-work for it in Iran for donkey's years?

And probably nothing at all to do with the promising, historic, nuclear negotiations going very well between the Whitehouse and Iran?

Must be Iran, everything is going so well for them at the moment, they must have been itching to screw it all up for themselves, they must have organised the Egyptian ships to fire on Iranian ships..i mean, of course..

LOL so in one comment you say this is Mossad, and in this one that Israel is trying to get the US to do its dirty work. Well which is it?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

This has got Mossad fingerprints all over it....Benny appears to be a little upset with Mr. Obama, who'd have thunk he'd send a reminder of just how destabilising a focused genocidal maniac actually can be quite so quickly.

Points finger at poster.... "Haaaa Haaaaa!"

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The source for all of this is military-informant.com

Therefore it's probably fair to say it's BS, no other reputable source has reported anything.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: crazyewok

it's easy... the beauty of this game is this:

So rebels at Syria are ok! And we (U.S. Saudi Arabia, et al) need to give them weapons to fight the "evil" Assad. But wait, at Yemen, those rebels need to go!! Who they think they are to fight against their leader...ah!? ok!! I get it! this rebels don't like Saudi Arabia or the US... so it's ok to go their and kill them all!!

here is some evidence: Fugitive Yemeni president arrives in Riyadh

Yemen's fugitive president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi has arrived in the Saudi capital, Riyadh, as the Saudi regime pushes ahead with its airstrikes against the homeland of the fugitive president.

Clearly this guy didn't had the support of is people. That's why he run. On the other hand Assad clearly haves the support of it's people and that's why He is still in power since the so called "revolution" in 2011.

Everything makes sense. We can very well understand who is behind the insurgences and for what purposes.

liars and more backstabbing liars in government and in the western media. crazy game, indeed..

Anyone seeing the parallels between this and Russia and ukraine?just saiying

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Egypt ready to send ground forces to Yemen!

www.theguardian.com...

Appears everyone is getting involved:
www.washingtonpost.com... a9c9_story.html

Up to 10 countries are believed to be participating in the Saudi-led coalition, although many have refrained from acknowledging their role.

Egypt:

According to the Egyptian state newspaper El Ahram, Egypt has sent four naval warships to the Red Sea via the Suez Canal. A military individual quoted anonymously by the paper stated that the naval vessels were going to “secure the theater” to maintain control of Egyptian territorial waters but that they were on alert “to intervene in any way deemed necessary by the armed forces.”

Egypt’s minister of foreign affairs, Sameh Shoukri, said in a speech to Arab foreign ministers that his country was willing “to send ground forces if necessary” to back the anti-Houthi fight. Four Egyptian naval vessels were dispatched for Yemen, where they were expected to arrive late Thursday, according to official news media.

Saudi Arabia

According to Saudi-owned al-Arabiya News, Saudi Arabia has dedicated 100 fighter jets, 150,000 soldiers and navy units to the operation in Yemen. Saudi officials have said they are seeking to restore Hadi to power. He was driven from his last outpost in the southern port of Aden on Wednesday.

Bahrain, Jordon, Sudan, and possibly Pakistan:

Bahrain said Thursday that it had responded to a Saudi call for assistance by sending 12 fighter jets. Jordan’s Petra News Agency, quoting unnamed “official” individuals, said that Jordan was also taking part in the offensive. The report did not describe Jordan’s aid, which is believed to consist of fighter jets. Sudan said it would join the operation, and Pakistan said its defense minister would visit Saudi Arabia on Friday to assess how it could help the kingdom.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Gulf coalition launches airstrikes against Houthi rebels in Yemen LIVE UPDATES

rt.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
IMO, I think this is a very clever plan on the part of the USA.

1. Yemen used as the trigger for a MidEast wide major war.
2. Egypt/Saudi (and in the shadows Israels support) against the Iran/Syria partnership.
3. Russia getting sucked into the mideast theatre by supporting Iran/Syria - might become their Afghanistan No.2

The way I see this whole thing unravelling, is the entire Mideast takes itself out in a major way......MidEastern Suicide with Russian resources being stretched by becoming involved.

In the end, US/The West wins.....USA becomes major global oil exporter, US economy grows significantly in the wake of the MidEastern war....Russian economy/military/nation far worse off than it is now inviting a coup with new leadership and the breakup of the country into smaller Western orientated states......aslong as the US/West can manage to keep out of it "directly".

Israel will become the sacrificial lamb in all this, with Obama knowing that Israel will not be able to hold itself back from using nukes on its warring neighbours, thus inviting retaliation.

Conclusion: Mideast gets turned into a sheet of glass.
edit on 26/3/15 by Melbourne_Militia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Live coverage

www.presstv.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I wonder if Egyptians realize they are pawns of US strategic plans for Middle East

I wonder if Egypt knows US sponsors ISIS

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony

Says you and the MSM you read

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Sunni versus Shia..

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony

Not before Saudi Arabia was, in 2011 the then Shia president Ali Abdullah Saleh was overthrown and replaced by Sunni Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi. Nice shot in the dark yourself.

edit on 27-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: here4this
Intriguing

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
So we got NATO, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen. What part about this isn't a World War? Israel Attacks Palestine in 3,2,1...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
So we got NATO, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Ukraine, Russia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen. What part about this isn't a World War? Israel Attacks Palestine in 3,2,1...

Can't let the people think they are going through WW3 just yet or they'll start questioning their leaders choices, so all wars will be referred to as "situations" or "crises".
edit on 27-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

I wonder if Egyptians realize they are pawns of US strategic plans for Middle East

I wonder if Egypt knows US sponsors ISIS

Yes and yes but the monies good. What's the alternative? Either get money being a sell out or face a coup or worse, Israel and Saudia Arabia. Or ISIS invades to eat children and steal your Toyotas.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I bet in palestine, I hope someone will inform palestinians to send their kids for a month vocations. Its equinox period and their god Saturn (sat/seth/sabaoth, etc, kronos) loves sacrifices... Children sacrifices.

You also forgot China, Turks and India... As for Russia, Putin made statements, to ceasefire in Yemen
edit on 27-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Here is a link I found this morning.english.alarabiya.net...
Im just wondering why this is not on the major news networks. I know its not part of the script.

edit on 27-3-2015 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Seems as though India and China are simply positioning (perhaps for the next phase) and Turkey, well Ergodan just gives me the creeps and I find him to be a truly evil man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join