It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its just a Thread calm down...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Why all the Thread anger as of late ATS? Did we have a bad February? I see countless comments directed at Thread OP's as of late myself included for our supposed "Lazy" threads...I'm not always the most fluent with my words and sometimes like to create the thread in a cut and paste type fashion..Like most threads here..Now granted I see some Thread OP's really delve into their chosen subjects and thats GREAT! But why must it be all of us? I'm not really looking for any real answers besides if you don't like the thread why bother posting?
I guess thats that..I really enjoy ATS .I enjoy the banter on threads I have created.Just seems like some of yall need to chill a touch...
*Drops Mic*

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Damn say thread again ...lol

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Many ideals have been shattered recently.

Lot's of lies exposed.

People can't find any other outlets to fuel their frenzies.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DjembeJedi

Have you done any statistics on ATS threads??? Length? Links? Unique IP visits? Country of Origin views? No you haven't!

I find your new thread bashing the bashing of other new threads weak.

That was a joke in case you missed it. Good point! I like your thread despite the lack of quality of depth of research.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Have you done any statistics on ATS threads??? Length? Links? Unique IP visits? Country of Origin views? No you haven't!

I find your new thread bashing the bashing of other new threads weak.

That was a joke in case you missed it. Good point! I like your thread despite the lack of quality of depth of research.

HA! You are on one..lol Cheers!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I WILL NOT CALM DOWN JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY SO DAMMIT! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE UPSET!
now, let me read the actual post and see what it's about.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I like ATS just the way it is...

...better than tomorrow and worse than yesterday.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I can't believe you actually thought this was a topic worth discussing!

It seems like this entire topic is little more than a typical overblown reaction to others on ATS who disagree with the OP.

The OP seems to have no interest in actually discussing factual material on ATS.

(all the above is satire)

I agree with the OP. (not satire)

edit on 5Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:05:52 -0500pm31703pmk172 by grandmakdw because: because I felt like it, that's why!

edit on 5Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:07:05 -0500pm31703pmk172 by grandmakdw because: don't ask or else!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yes, one sentence threads are lazy. Deal with it.

If you can get the queen to admit she's a reptile in one sentence, I'll personally drive to your house and reward you a physical star and flag.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

If you can get the queen to admit she's a reptile in one sentence, I'll personally drive to your house and reward you a physical star and flag.

ok I'll get right on that..Cheers!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I prefer beer thank you.

I'll let you try some on your 21st Birthday.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You are right...I see countless stupid threads that I don't agree with...I just go right past them...I dont understand why others can't do that. To me it is the ultimate shame to post a thread and have no one care about it...that should some up that people don't agree with what you are saying or putting out.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Agreed. Some folks just LOVE to bully and harass online... Armchair Scientists and Theologians that they are..

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
I WILL NOT CALM DOWN JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY SO DAMMIT! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE UPSET!
now, let me read the actual post and see what it's about.

ATS needs an enema and some Ritalin..me thinks..

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

To me it is the ultimate shame to post a thread and have no one care about it...that should some up that people don't agree with what you are saying or putting out.

I just did that here....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
no idea why people didn't find it interesting but I still don't feel any shame about it. Felt exposing it was worth the time. Often people at ATS don't like stories that don't fit the meme of Rich people getting everything they want.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

haha ya i just meant they kind of weed themselves out...ive posted some threads on my old account that i thought were golden and they went no where...and then i posted one about a game and it had like load of flags...go figure haha

oh and hey i read your thread it was good! i just had too many tabs open at the time to dive further into it...ill give it a second look now
edit on 17-3-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Good point! I like your thread despite the lack of quality of depth of research.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I hope that was supposed to have some sexual innuendo.

Yes, I'm definitely taking it that way.

top topics

join