It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harmless Fun or Sinister Undercurrents?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: Mister_Bit
When I see a woman dressed in an outfit I see a WOMAN. It never crosses my mind, not once.

To equate being turned on by a fully grown WOMAN in an outfit to pedophilia is just strange in my opinion.
Not strange when the uniform is one of the the sexual triggers in the fantasy. Uniforms have context, the nurse dress is a working adult in the fantasy, The Wonder woman uniform is, well, Wonder woman, a schoolgirl uniform is a schoolgirl.
If you really don't understand my perspective then I can't really explain it in any simpler terms.
It is merely my opinion so it matters not.

Nah, I understand what you are saying but I simply don't see it that way.

I see a fully grown mature woman in an outfit (showing flesh) that's what turns me on, not the uniform per say and certainly not under-developed minors.. if that is what you're implying.

I mean, lets put it this way... if you role-play with a woman wearing a pirate suit do you see a big bushy bearded man in your mind?

I think what I want you to understand is that all those examples you give are WOMEN in SKIMPY outfits and that's all this is.. a WOMAN in a SKIMPY outfit... the connotations of age mean nothing.

Sure, there are some weirdos out there, I can't dispute that but for the most part I suggest it is normal and harmless.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis
So what has any of that got to do with this thread about a school headteacher who allegedly was interested in a hooker dressing as a schoolgirl for his sexual gratification?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

So what has any of that got to do with this thread about a school headteacher who allegedly was interested in a hooker dressing as a schoolgirl for his sexual gratification?

No, the point was that the hooker said SHE liked dressing as a schoolgirl and being spanked but now the teacher is being labelled as a sex pest.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mister_Bit
That's cool fella, I'll leave you to the thread, my perspective and opinion has been more than adequately explained.
...if i carried on going on I'd be trolling.

edit on 17.3.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

a reply to: [post]Mister_Bit[/post]
That's cool fella, I'll leave you to the thread, my perspective and opinion has been more than adequately explained.
...if i carried on going on I'd be trolling.

Thanks for the input, enjoyed the discussion with you

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I am merely trying to point out that it is all perspective. Creepy to one person, may not be creepy to another.

Sorry, if I'm coming across oddly.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

then you have never seen the st trinians films , but seriously, the fact that he did not carry through with the date and there is no evidence of impropriety with his students shows that the man is harmless , just a Walter Mitty .

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I guess in his position it could seem fairly odd but I'm sure we don't have the whole story.
Really not seeing how a woman wearing a school uniform outfit makes someone a pedophile - seems crazy to suggest that.
That's a fair comment about the pirate costume too.

There are folks that like dressing in giant diapers ffs and much, much weirder.
A school uniform is tame.
It's odd though because I say that and then also feel a little uncomfortable with a guy who's a teacher who's into that.
Is that hypocritical??

Weird.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mister_Bit

The media is implying that he is some kind of sexual predator bordering on pedophilia. Do you agree? Are teachers allowed to have sex?

Would like to hear your thoughts guys and gals.

This kind of claim is becoming more and more common. Soon any bloke who walks around him own home in the nic will be branded pedo, I can see that coming from a mile away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join