It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IronMan Being a hero

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

He sure came a long way from his start's in film.
Weird Science, Back to School many more but yea.

That young guy got to fist bump Iron Man! I know when I was a child I would have killed just to see a superhero , besides getting to meet and a first bump.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
As a fully grown man and a dad it's nice to have a little cry at something as awsome as this.

RDJ is cool but that little man is cooler and happy.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pebujesa

He sure came a long way from his start's in film.
Weird Science, Back to School many more but yea.

That young guy got to fist bump Iron Man! I know when I was a child I would have killed just to see a superhero , besides getting to meet and a first bump.

That is bad to the arse, I would have peed myself to have iron man bring me an iron man arm when I was a kid.

Great story op, thanks for posting.
edit on 12-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Pebujesa

I love how all these Avengers heroes love helping people in need and know how much they can do to help others. Just saw Captain America and Skylord go to a childrens hospital and it kinda melted me seeing those kids faces.

I wish more actors would know how much their celebrity could help make someones day a whole lot better.

Wish i had a pics of that childrens hospital i would share it

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Johnny Depp dressing as Cpt.Jack Sparrow at a school

that link to the Cpt America

www.vulture.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I've heard some disparaging remarks about RDJ. However, I think he's only got so much time to get around. My kids met him by chance and told me he's a really down to Earth decent human being.

I'll believe what my kids told me.

Looks like he made this kid's entire year.

S&F

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Goddamn RDJ, one of the few respectable celebrities left, genuinely adores his fans and does things for the good rather than for publicity. On top of being an awesome actor and a funny guy, even went to a Tony Stark lookalike contest and got second place lmao

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
That kid was already styling before getting the cool as hell arm. He's going to become one of the most popular kinds in his school between the arm alone, AND meeting RDJ! And I love how RDJ "played" dress up with him and put his arm on.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Thats wonderful. Always liked RJD.
S&F just for making my day a little brighter.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Gotta be the #1 absolutely the coolest video I've seen since I can't remember...

Still wiping a flood of tears off my face..

edit on 9-4-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
That kid was already styling before getting the cool as hell arm. He's going to become one of the most popular kinds in his school between the arm alone, AND meeting RDJ! And I love how RDJ "played" dress up with him and put his arm on.

Totally agree!!!

SUPER WAY COOL !! the kids esteem is like to Andromeda and back !!!

top topics

join