It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had an attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
After some 4 year 'dormancy' - I believe I was just attacked! In my own #in dreams....

I went to sleep, have some 2 or 3 ordinary dreams and then the most lucid / powerfull 'dream' happened! But in the end I was traped.

- I suddenly was into the longest hall ever, having to choose 'what was my origin';
- Powerfull races were presented to me, inviting me to join ranks (full of wonderers like myself), and every rank was VERY different (wolf, centaur, water, );
- I try entering some, and then I went into this talk with a big powerfull being on how his clan beated the other;
- I kept quitting - thinks will get insane, like big monster halls, with mutating my own body
- Then I wanted to leave (kept shouting about my kid and that I dont anything)- and the tone changed immediately to sex, with me being
forced to do unpleasant things;

I just woke up, trembling in fear! Its been long since a posted here because I thought my enlighment was over
but this came out of nowhere and the trap was very VERY inteligent and clever!

Beware for a 'joining ranks' astral attack!!!!!

-RP

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertPaulsim
What makes you think that this was an attack and not an erotically charged nightmare?

I hope whatever is happening doesn't bother you again.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Beware!

Spritisim is all in Satan's hands.

There are numerous people on this board, whether with good intention or evil, dabble into the occult. They are as blind as the spirits who guide them chose to let them be. And usually they are very very blind.

Listen to Jehovah God:

(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is making himself an enemy of God.

Anyone wanting companionship with wicked demonic spirit forces are constituting themselves enemies of their life-giver. While these demons want nothing more than to torment and eventually kill them.

There will be many who will come out in defense of occultism, some out of naivety, others out of direct demonic control. You are not always dealing with a sane human on these boards when talking about the truth. And those deceptive spirits are very manipulative.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Did you played any WoW or that sort of clan-war-creature games lately and how do you came to the conclusion that you are enlighted enough?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It sounds as if you dabbled with the occult in the past. If you did not get rid of everything involved with it, the demons can attach themselves to such things and stay with you. if it is a mat you meditate on, a table, or whatever, a bed, blankets, sheeting.

It is no so wonder they are reappearing if you have not shed yourself of all these things, and then MOST of all, filled your mind with heavenly thoughts of Jehovah.

Jesus expelled many demons, and yet recognized that afterwards many of these would return to their original hosts, because the hosts would not keep their minds occupied with spiritual things of worth.

(Matthew 12:43-45) 43 “When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through waterless places in search of a resting-place and finds none. 44 Then it says, ‘I will go back to my house from which I moved,’ and on arriving, it finds the house unoccupied but swept clean and adorned. 45 Then it goes and takes along with it seven different spirits more wicked than itself, and after getting inside, they dwell there; and the final circumstances of that man become worse than the first. That is how it will be also with this wicked generation.”

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
too much world of warcraft

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

edit on 12-3-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

Maybe was a nightmare - but the lucidity of it was too strong to be unoticed.
I never play WoW (because of the $ubscription fees), but i see your point.
I also never dabbed into ouija or worship - not a backlash.

Will do a pray / meditation on it.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

how do you came to the conclusion that you are enlighted enough?

After several experiences I said to myself thats it, no more - but im preparing
for helping others once im on the other side. Here on earth, pay the bills, educate the kid,
be nice to the wife seems a recipe for tranquility.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
"WoW and clan-war-creature games"

Do you guys have any idea how ridiculous that sounds? Are we really blaming the boogie man on games in 2015? I clearly remember D&D and Judas Priest being labeled tools of satan in the 80's and the ignorant jumping on the band wagon. Luckily these days people are more informed, if only slightly so accusations like this won't get any traction outside of certain groups already predisposed to believe such nonsense.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Why do I feel like you took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up on the lower levels.

Any clan who speaks of dominating another is clearly not something you wanna belong to.
edit on 12-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Like anything 'the occult' can be used for good or bad. Or just for entertainment value, as long as the person understands the risks involved (ie. becoming bat**** crazy).

Anyway, one shouldn't leave any opening for amorous encounters. One should understand procreation is only there for creating offspring, nothing more. It is the easiest of seductions, give it up and it might not ever happen again but instead there'll be the next temptations, like a big reward (fame for example, or a way to make money out of the occult or even knowledge). A practitioner who can't give it up will continue to dwell with lower life forms where they keep contesting with eachother forever.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It was a nightmare, I find large amounts of booze help to block out dreams in general.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: iNobody
Beware!

Spritisim is all in Satan's hands.

There are numerous people on this board, whether with good intention or evil, dabble into the occult. They are as blind as the spirits who guide them chose to let them be. And usually they are very very blind.

Listen to Jehovah God:

(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is making himself an enemy of God.

Anyone wanting companionship with wicked demonic spirit forces are constituting themselves enemies of their life-giver. While these demons want nothing more than to torment and eventually kill them.

There will be many who will come out in defense of occultism, some out of naivety, others out of direct demonic control. You are not always dealing with a sane human on these boards when talking about the truth. And those deceptive spirits are very manipulative.

don't blame satan it was some french dude in the 1800's

this character gets a lot of flak and publicity from zealots
and savers of souls alike.

from what i have read over the decades, he is a tester in the employ
of the great source. remember job? how about the nazarine in the desert?

who gave him the authority?

who gave you the authority to tar all sincere scholars of the hidden
knowledge with the same tar brush?

regards fakedirt.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Goodness doesn't employ murderers and slavers. Life has enough troubles of its own, and anyone doing that is just a selfish creep. Lower dimensional.

edit on 12-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bigern

WTF is wrong with your perception of reality?
I simply asked a question and you interpret the hell out of it.
Stay cool, I played such games too when I was younger (The Elder Scrolls)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Goodness doesn't employ murderers and slavers. Life has enough troubles of its own, and anyone doing that is just a selfish creep. Lower dimensional.

doing what? searching for hidden knowledge is forbidden?

also was the lower dimensional a jab? where are you getting your information from?
regards fakedirt.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

from what i have read over the decades, he is a tester in the employ
of the great source. remember job? how about the nazarine in the desert?

who gave him the authority?

who gave you the authority to tar all sincere scholars of the hidden
knowledge with the same tar brush?

at this moment in time silence isn't so golden after all.
fakedirt.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Talking about "satan", and protecting him from bad rap. He's a very bad boy already and doesn't need any protecting, in fact hope he's been hauled off thousands of years ago with many other renegades.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

that's one quarter of the questions answered.

f

top topics

<<   2 >>

join