It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2000 posts celebration party. Come on in, have a drink, help your self to the buffet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Congrats on holding onto that 2000 post count this long. It's like you don't want to respond in your own thread cause you'll ruin the nice even number
Congrats, and my god you post a lot!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well done nonspecific, you are a hardy soul. Always posting, always threading, well done my fellow South Westonian.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Don't mean to be a party popper. . But God do I hate these type of threads... Especially when they end up on the first page..
who really cares how many posts or threads or stars or flags anyone has.. just defers from the real issues..
anyway back to your little party everyone... I think ill come back tomorrow when we might get some real news stories...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Don't mean to be a party popper. . But God do I hate these type of threads... Especially when they end up on the first page..
who really cares how many posts or threads or stars or flags anyone has.. just defers from the real issues..
anyway back to your little party everyone... I think ill come back tomorrow when we might get some real news stories...

well you do mean to be a party pooper because if not you would not have felt the need to comment.

I would appologise but it's not your forum and I imagine anyone with an ounce of sense would have taken this with the pinch of salt it was given with.

Good luck with the well informed and interesting post that you did not write today.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

This is as much a community as it is a conspiracy website, and as such it is only right and fitting that people here make these threads. They help folk bond with their fellow members, which is a part of the unity we share as members of this site, across political, religious, and ethical boundaries, international borders, and continental vastnesses.

As such this thread is no less valid than any other here, as the OP is celebrating the fact that their contributions to the site have reached a certain volume. The fact that the member in question is happy about that, that they have, and express a positive emotional connection to their activity here, is something beautiful in my eyes, and I am sure I am not alone in that.

In summary, whether you intended to party poop or not, party poop you most certainly have!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If he's annoyed now then he's going to be really angry on friday when I have my 600 flag bash.

193 and you get your 25,000 star shindig, maybe we should have a small family affair so as not to upset the neighbours?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Congratulations! Carry on with many more posts and years here!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

congrats! clicks wine glass takes a sip....

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'll pass on the drink and food, thanks though. I just ate.
Wanted to pop in and give you a Congrats on your achievement! Wooohooooo!!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Hey, me again! No, no...thanks for the offer but, really....I couldn't eat another bite.

Not to steal your thunder, sincerely, but this is my 200th post and I simply HAD to come back here and congratulate you in a more meaningful way.

My 200th post is now in your 2000th post thread. Cool gift to you.

Woooohoooo!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

How is your knee, will it last another 2000 posts ?

And congrats with 2000 posts ! \o/

It just got better, I stood up the next day and there was an almighty crack and it's fine, hopefully a freak occurance,

Thanks for asking.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

2000 posts in less than 6 months, you need to get out more lol

Try 40 thousand in....7 years..

Congrats OP!

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

2000 posts in less than 6 months, you need to get out more lol

Try 40 thousand in....7 years..

Congrats OP!

~Tenth

That's an average of nealy 16 a day!

I don't see that happening for me.

edit on 12/3/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Good to hear, but you haven`t got it checked out ?

It seems somehow a nerve got pinched, I still would have it checked out.

When I was young I had a short very bad pain in my hip only one time, but we had it still checked out a bit later on...they kept me, and I had to lay down for 6 weeks with weights on my feet and medication...it was an inflammation in the hip joint...I luckily ended up without scar tissue in the joint because of it.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Good to hear, but you haven`t got it checked out ?

It seems somehow a nerve got pinched, I still would have it checked out.

When I was young I had a short very bad pain in my hip only one time, but we had it still checked out a bit later on...they kept me, and I had to lay down for 6 weeks with weights on my feet and medication...it was an inflammation in the hip joint...I luckily ended up without scar tissue in the joint because of it.

Right now I'm putting it down to a freak occurance but if it happens again I will have it checked out.

I have no time for rest and recouperaion anyway!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well done on you 2000 posts..

All the best for the next 1000...!

purp..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join