It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Bomb Components being Smuggled in S.E. Asia?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In April of 2014, in the first Presidential visit to Malaysia in decades, Obama described his number one concern to be the smuggling of the material and components of nuclear weapons.

www.youtube.com...

Starts at the 16:10 mark and continues for several minutes.

This visit and speech in the days immediately after MH370 disappeared could be an explanation for the downing of the airliner and the subsequent cover-up.

I am at a loss to explain how such a dire warning has gone unnoticed at ATS?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Now the thing is to find where it is going, and where it came from.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Because it puts the US in a positive light would be my guess.

I don't really think this is something new, but it is something that needs to be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Now the thing is to find where it is going, and where it came from.

I propose it was headed to Kazakhstan in the cargo hold of MH370 but never made it.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

as MH370 was on a direct flight to china [ a known nuclear power ] why would it have anything to do with smuggling nuclear weapon parts ???????

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There are roumers that a number of suitcase bombs disappeared when the Soviet Union broke up, but the radiation from the fissionable material have made them inoperable by now, hopefully.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Psynic. I thank you for bringing me a theory that is out of the box and something I had not heard. This brings me back to the days when ATS was a site for exploring theories by adding and removing reasons to examine if theories are plausible.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I don't really think this is something new, but it is something that needs to be taken seriously.

I couldn't find anything about it in any forums?

I see lots of speculation about MH370's cargo; Whether it be gold or defective batteries or microchips and whether the plane was hijacked in order to abscond with these materials, but the only cargo the POTUS is concerned with is "nuclear bomb components".

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

as MH370 was on a direct flight to china [ a known nuclear power ] why would it have anything to do with smuggling nuclear weapon parts ???????

My thoughts exactly.

Like China gains anything by allowing it.

They have plenty of their own, and be honest.

If China allowed the nuke that hitvthe west or russia it would be the same as China nuking them directly.

China would be a cinder.

They are much smarter than this.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

I can think of many reasons.

How about, screening to Islamist regions would preclude a direct flight?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

The Half-life of U-235 is about 700 Million years

The Half-life of Weapons Grade Plutonium (Either Pu-239 or Pu-241) have a half-life that varies greatly. Pu-239 has a half-life of about 14,000 years. Whereas Pu-241 has a half-life of about 15 years.

So really, the only type of weapon that would be "self-disabled" through Radioactive decay would be a weapon made from Pu-241.

While I don't doubt that such weapons exist, the builders of nuclear weapons would likely take longevity of a stored weapon core into account when building the weapon.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I couldn't find anything about it in any forums?

I didn't mean just on ATS...sorry should have made that a bit clearer.

What I was referring to is the fact that is something that has always been looked at since the fall of the Soviet Union as they had nukes that were disassembled and removed from places such as Ukraine that could have made it's way that way.

When the Russian economy went south it could have been an easy way to make some good nest egg cash by selling off nuclear components to the highest bidders. Not saying that is happening, but it was something that was feared.

but the only cargo the POTUS is concerned with is "nuclear bomb components".

I would hope that is his biggest concern.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

How about, screening to Islamist regions would preclude a direct flight?

I was trying to stay away from the Islam direction, but with SE Asia it is a real possibility that they may try to acquire the components.

With the money that IS is reported to have they could easily afford to by the components for a nuke, but they also need the know how to put it together and those scientists aren't something easily obtained or would they be cheap.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Psynic. I thank you for bringing me a theory that is out of the box and something I had not heard. This brings me back to the days when ATS was a site for exploring theories by adding and removing reasons to examine if theories are plausible.

To be honest, this is the third time I have linked this speech to an ATS thread.

Nobody wants to talk about it.

I think that it would make a plausible motive for the shooting down of an airliner.

Also, I believe the current Tim Wise RAGE stemming from his accusation that "Putin Did It!" is the groundwork to misdirect this emerging theory.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Also, I believe the current Tim Wise RAGE stemming from his accusation that "Putin Did It!" is the groundwork to misdirect this emerging theory.

I don't think anyone believes Putin shot down MH 370, but if your talking about MH 17 that is a totally different ballgame.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I don't think anyone believes Putin shot down MH 370, but if your talking about MH 17 that is a totally different ballgame.

Not shot down, gave the order to Hijack it.

www.dailymail.co.uk... stan-expert-claims.html

This theory has gone viral so I believe thousands of people are considering the possibility that Russia hijacked the plane.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
This visit and speech in the days immediately after MH370 disappeared could be an explanation for the downing of the airliner and the subsequent cover-up.

1. There is no evidence that the plane was "downed" by anyone.
2. There is no evidence that anything has been "covered up"
3. It's illogical that any government would murder hundreds of people, risk international condemnation, criminal proceedings and even war, when they could have simply intercepted anything before it got on that plane, or immediately after the plane landed.

"Components" can mean anything from core operating to a 3mm washer for a mechanical part. Lets not ridiculously assume that this mean weapons of mass destruction are being flown around the world by groups or governments in the cargo areas of commercial jets.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

1. There is no evidence that the plane was "downed" by anyone.

There is no evidence that after leaving Malaysian Military Radar coverage MH370 made a U-Turn and headed to the Southern Indian Ocean either, but that's what they'd have us believe.

That's the thing about cover-ups; they cover things up.

Logic is, after MH370 going dark and being tracked by radar on a northerly course through Malaysian airspace, they WOULD have scrambled interceptors.

They say they didn't.

I believe they did.

Hence we are discussing the subject on a conspiracy site.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

3. It's illogical that any government would murder hundreds of people, risk international condemnation, criminal proceedings and even war, when they could have simply intercepted anything before it got on that plane, or immediately after the plane landed.

Once again, I refer you to the post 9/11 protocol.

Hijacked aircraft posing a threat will be shot down.

Especially when that threat involves the smuggling of components for nuclear bombs.

Maybe they were tracking the material for a while and were planning on seeing who it was being delivered to, when someone aboard pulls a change-orama.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I thought the plane was in Diego Garcia being retrofitted with a nuclear bomb and re-painted to use in a false flag against the United States?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join