It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friday 13th Sallie House Broadcast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hey guys just wanted to let my fellow ats community about an upcoming live ghost hunt broadcast from the Sallie House this Friday. I will be joining some of the investigators there, investigating the claims of paranormal activity there. The house is supposed to be haunted, and the energy super negative. Has anyone done any research on the house?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: demonid011

That sounds like an extremely interesting time. I've never been there myself, but everything I've read on the Sallie activity indicates it should be a successful hunt. Best of luck!
If I recall, the Warrens had/have a site dedicated to that house alone.
edit on 10-3-2015 by pfishy because: Editing is fun!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

That sounds like an extremely interesting time. I've never been there myself, but everything I've read on the Sallie activity indicates it should be a successful hunt. Best of luck!
If I recall, the Warrens had/have a site dedicated to that house alone.

thanks so much I am really curious to see what I will experience. going with sage and holy water in hand.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

fun stuff! is there a link that we can watch the broadcast from?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

fun stuff! is there a link that we can watch the broadcast from?

Here you go, www.youtube.com... , i think there's a live chat on there as well. Thanks for the support

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That looks like it'll be interesting. I see it's going to be live. Will it also be recorded so people who can't catch it live can see it later?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Fun & Exciting! Will y'all be doing an analysis of the findings?

How did the group get involved with each other?

Best of Luck on your quest.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

cool
hope u will send a link

don't take sage and holly water you will ruin it for future visitors

do it at ur house so if it follows u it can not enter ur home

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

I fully agree. Unless it's your property in question, or you've specifically been asked to do so by the owners, cleansing spirits from the home would be rather rude. Absolutely nothing wrong with keeping yourself and your group safe, but ruining a famous haunted location just because is bad form.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

any personal haunting experience ?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

no I was thinking about doing this outside so I don't have anything follow me back to my casa

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Curious about the trailer:

What footage is that from? Previous visit to the Sallie house? Just curious as the trailer is intriguing, but if the event is live there shouldn't be any current footage to make a trailer from?

Looking forward to this!
edit on 10-3-2015 by UnmitigatedDisaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
demonid011

if u want to experience something .. and u are ready...when u go there...picture ur heart and belly and "brain" as protected by YOU only let the few millimeters of front skin"armor" and a tiny peace of ur inner self experience the place. the place is not haunted because of people's spirits but because it is a doorway to ascended dimension the whole ground is effected .everything leaks through to this place mainly negative . don't take paper money or wallet it is a negative sign or heavy clothing like too thick of a jumper.. no hoody it reminds the place of negative people and their aggression . maybe a hat to give u a barrier is ok or put ur hands were u feel unsafe or unprotected . only fully go inside if u can let go of you and accept it is ok to go inside(meaning u know what u doing). the place is getting heavily influenced. it is targeted by "tourists" and ticked off . I guess be strong before u go .volnurable but strong. the place is bigger and stronger(not neccesarily bad as such) then ur regular spirits. it is a "wormhole" .u will experience more paranormal if u get familiar with the place and that is ok. most likely it will not follow u home .it is almost impossible .but it can sit on ur shoulders and attach to ur torso or back as heavy draining stuff. leave it there. "shake it of there". the place is misunderstood I guess because it is a hallway.. u can lovingly address recently (!) deceased people from ur circle they will respond .. but the place is not too settled at this point.. is ok just don't go too "off ur face" or angry or scared!!! scared in ur heart is not ok (because the energy is natural at the rnd of the day)scared in ur tummy is acceptable (but not aggression of spirits towards the place is not ok they never understand the strange phenomena and basically kind of cursed and pissed it of). u will know it is ..real
edit on 10-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnmitigatedDisaster
Curious about the trailer:

What footage is that from? Previous visit to the Sallie house? Just curious as the trailer is intriguing, but if the event is live there shouldn't be any current footage to make a trailer from?

Looking forward to this!

the footage was shot from a previous investigation their in 2012 they did

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
demonid011

if u want to experience something .. and u are ready...when u go there...picture ur heart and belly and "brain" as protected by YOU only let the few millimeters of front skin"armor" and a tiny peace of ur inner self experience the place. the place is not haunted because of people's spirits but because it is a doorway to ascended dimension the whole ground is effected .everything leaks through to this place mainly negative . don't take paper money or wallet it is a negative sign or heavy clothing like too thick of a jumper.. no hoody it reminds the place of negative people and their aggression . maybe a hat to give u a barrier is ok or put ur hands were u feel unsafe or unprotected . only fully go inside if u can let go of you and accept it is ok to go inside(meaning u know what u doing). the place is getting heavily influenced. it is targeted by "tourists" and ticked off . I guess be strong before u go .volnurable but strong. the place is bigger and stronger(not neccesarily bad as such) then ur regular spirits. it is a "wormhole" .u will experience more paranormal if u get familiar with the place and that is ok. most likely it will not follow u home .it is almost impossible .but it can sit on ur shoulders and attach to ur torso or back as heavy draining stuff. leave it there. "shake it of there". the place is misunderstood I guess because it is a hallway.. u can lovingly address recently (!) deceased people from ur circle they will respond .. but the place is not too settled at this point.. is ok just don't go too "off ur face" or angry or scared!!! scared in ur heart is not ok (because the energy is natural at the rnd of the day)scared in ur tummy is acceptable (but not aggression of spirits towards the place is not ok they never

understand the strange phenomena and basically kind of cursed and pissed it of). u will know it is ..real

wow thanks for the tips, I am going to be sleeping there too, or trying to at least. Any tips for that? So do you think its a demon or a tulpa?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Sensationalism for personal gain.

If these people were for real they wouldn't be taunting the entity, or spirit that is stuck there, but rather helping it move on to a better place.

It's shows like these that portray absolute ignorance, instill ignorance, perpetuate fear, and exploit lost souls.

When does it end? smh

edit on 10-3-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

How do you know its for personal gain? I think for you to make that assumption about me or the rest of the people that are going is pretty lame. How can you say with confidence that there is even a lost soul there. If there is anyone that perpetuates ignorance it seems to be you.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

it is ok for it to be personal gain
it is what will enrich you
it is beautiful(I know u know otherwise u would not go) dont fear you are not awaking rested it is not the case(unless u focus on the real hystory of the house and real dead who were involved in the property)don't bother..
I envy you ...(kind of ...i do...but I am a wuss :$ ) I Am so so excited for u ..is it legal to enter the property(don't say)? even though who cares it is wort it
I want to see recording but it is often when shait does not happen. my house is cracking like crazy !!! lol(it likes you??)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: demonid011

How do you know its for personal gain? I think for you to make that assumption about me or the rest of the people that are going is pretty lame. How can you say with confidence that there is even a lost soul there. If there is anyone that perpetuates ignorance it seems to be you.

Interesting that you take this so personally, are you somehow connected with this group?

I'm not making any assumptions let's look at the facts shall we.

1) Spooky typical Hollywood music creating tension and fear

2) "Join us for a LIVE ghost hunt, starting Friday 13th!" Their words not mine implying a lost soul, or stuck soul.

3) Dramatic actors/drama kings that attempting to film non-physical beings for attention and personal gain. "Subscribe to us today and join us on our paranormal journey!" again their words

4) Look at previous history of video makers and views they are going for click throughs. And now they are going to stream it live? If this is not personal gain and attention hounds, I'm not sure what is.

5) Grown men taunting supposed evil ghost to come and kill them? Seriously! This is not understanding an entity if it does even exist, this is pure sensation ego-centric chest beating.

edit on 10-3-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join