It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House: Obama traded email with private Clinton account

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
You would have to add that specific contact email to the Hillary Clinton contact for it to pick up, so at some point he did know it was not a government address.

My email is set up so that if I reply to someone, it automatically gets added to my contacts.

Besides...you can't exactly claim ignorance if you are the POTUS.

As I said, he is complicit and should be held responsible. I'm just saying he may not have lied about hearing about it in the news.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

But But But

Obama: I First Learned About Clinton’s Email Address ‘Through News Reports’

Watch Obama lie herky jerky in the video ^^^^^^

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

As I said, he is complicit and should be held responsible. I'm just saying he may not have lied about hearing about it in the news.

I find it difficult to believe that he did not hear anything about this before it hit the news.

Hillary released (some of) the emails to the State Department before it hit the news. It isn't like some modern Woodward and Bernstein rooted them up.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I find it difficult to believe that he did not hear anything about this before it hit the news.

You may be wrong but you may be right.

Hillary released (some of) the emails to the State Department before it hit the news. It isn't like some modern Woodward and Bernstein rooted them up.

I know... and maybe Obama looked through some of them and maybe he paid attention to the actual email address... Who knows? Certainly not me. It seems like a stupid thing to lie about, but like Skeptic said, you can tell a politician is lying because their mouth is moving.

I'm afraid this is, yet again, one that I'll be on the fence about until further information comes to light.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It would be nice if the probes were administered by angry greys.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The house of cards is coming down...as more and more stuff slips out it's getting harder and harder to dodge...he may have lost his paddles and sh*t creek is getting deep.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I know... and maybe Obama looked through some of them and maybe he paid attention to the actual email address... Who knows? Certainly not me. It seems like a stupid thing to lie about, but like Skeptic said, you can tell a politician is lying because their mouth is moving. 

He didn't have to look at the original emails when they were sent.
What I am saying is that this scandal came to his attention before the story came out in the news.
Do you honestly think that he wasn't apprised of the situation when Hillary sent her 55,000 vetted emails to the State department?
I would bet that he knew about it when the Benghazi Committee started digging.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

AND....

White House Admits President Obama Emailed Hillary's Private Email Address

At Monday’s White House briefing, Press Secretary Josh Earnest admitted that President Obama was aware of Hillary Clinton’s private email use, and even exchanged emails with the then-Secretary of State:

WH Press Secretary Makes Startling Admission About the President’s Knowledge of Clinton Email

DaaHaHaHa

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The funny thing is, republicans probably knew for a long, long time this was occurring. But didn't expose it.

now that the election is coming up, they are releasing the information they always had, in order to ensure Jeb Bush gets the presidency.

If the republicans knew this was going on and it was against the rules years ago, should they also be held accountable?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
Why didn't you just blame it on Bush?

Bush made Hillary fire the US Ambassador to Kenya for using a non-governmental server for official emails and Bush made her use a non-governmental server to send her own official State Department emails.
There.... it's Bush's fault.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There is no truth in politics. Truth and politics are oxymoronic.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I keep saying that...

If you think a political party or specific politician has your best interest at heart (doesn't matter which one) you're probably being a bit naive about their intentions. The whole idea of politics being a career means that's their path to money. What the hell did anyone think would happen when you set it up that way. Anytime money is involved in politics you can bet the politician's main concern is how he is going to get some or benefit from who he helps get some...usually both. But hey...carry on thinking any one is better than another.
edit on 9-3-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: machineintelligence
So the President is caught in a lie about the email accounts that Clinton was using.

There's a really good, fool-proof, way to tell if Obama, and any other politician, is lying. Their lips move.

I wonder if he was involved in the Clinton International Money Laundering conspiracy just posted in this thread -- $6 Billion Missing From Hillary's State Dept, While $2 Billion Pours Into Clinton Foundation

My thanks to you and IAMTAT for the falafel of [I hope I schpieled that
correctly]. The discharge of the ambassador for exactly the behavior of
the boss is most telling-- and I can hope none of this affair recedes from
the collective memory of the US body politic before the voting bootys
open in '16. Fortunately not a politician, so I always do what the boss
didn't tell me. whew. Sometimes above and beyond goes faster/better...

BOTH stories seem to feed on each others plausibility; and the implications
of Obama "not knowing" the communications he was having with Hillary
while there was no Inspector General on duty for the longest time span
ever are screaming. What they're screaming would violate T&C.
Finally thanks OP.. BUMPED. This is top drawer, and I hope both stay on
the skyscraper long enough to let everyone see who needs to.

DC is starting to look like the Chinese Curse got a couple of black candle
ceremonial boosts from New England. Argh... more dry beans and rice tomorrow.
edit on 9-3-2015 by derfreebie because: One Blown Bracket = One Acre of Italics. cool.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I don't see a way for him to wiggle out of this lie really, though I am sure there will be some great spin generated!

I cannot wait to hear Josh 'The Mouth of Sauron' Earnest spin this crap.

It is already pirouetting as we opine.
I look forward to the fringed flag mounted tomorrow on Christopher's
old walking stick for the press corps.. and the eye glowing to divert
attention from Pinocchio Lite. What a row..."We had no idea that the
cover of the manual would have the plane(s) on it." ROFL.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

He's been caught in a new lie every month, Dems don't care.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Every time I see a discussion devolved into nothing more than party politics I want to throw things at folks doing it. In this day and age where big money controls every major politician how can people still fall for the same old party line? This bull crap is systemic. They are all bad with a slightly different twist. Get on message. They all suck. No winners we all lose. We have accepted too little for too long and there is no good side and no bad side. They are all bad. I know it goes against your knee jerk reaction reflex but learn dang ya. There is no political solution. Left and right are just 2 feet of the same beast running us all over a cliff that leads to our destruction.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: machineintelligence

Anyone who corresponded with her should have had enough sense to read the header.

But the header doesn't necessarily show the email address. You may just see the name of the person and have to click on it to see the addy.

I don't know this for sure or anything, but being a programmer, etc...I would assume there is software in place to only allowed certain emails to make it to Obama or other high ranking officials. If nothing more, simply to verify that the person who was supposed to have sent it actually was the person who sent it. I don't personally believe Obama gets emails from NIGERIAN PRINCES or HOW TO MAKE YOUR PENIS LARGER...right?

If so...someone approved her personal email server address and verified it to be her. Thus...unless he wasn't watching the news when he found out...Obama or at least his handlers had to know.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Vasa Croe
ijreview... just heard about it in the news

Washington Free Beacon came up with this great video showing all the times President Obama and his Press Secretary heard about any and all scandals involving the Obama administration ‘on the news.’ Let’s just say that Obama’s constant posturing as an outsider in his own presidency, instead of just taking responsibility and acting like a leader, is getting a bit predictable. Maybe he should try LinkedIn and get to know some of the people who are running his administration?

When I heard him on a video (admitting he learned of this on the news) I watched last night, I thought to myself that it's good we have MSM, else how in the world would he know what's going on in the world today and be such an efficient president . No news means he would be learning nothing of day to day goings on and highlights what we all know a POTUS needs to be informed on. He would be so handicapped not to have other government sources of information in which to gather much needed knowledge, which would indeed help him be an informed president, tsk tsk, what is a great leader to do????
edit on 10-3-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

It's kind of brilliant, really. "Plausible" deniability that gives people enough doubt not to act, and yet not "plausible" enough for anyone to think it's true and that he really is that stupid. Genius, evil, manipulative, treasonous genius.

edit on 10-3-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
And the latest news...she claims she turned over any work related emails to the government but will not give access to the server. And soon she will say, "I turned over everything work related" and we will (hopefully say), "You are a liar in general...why would we believe you today?". And nothing will come of it. Another Clinton scandal that the hordes of liberal, progressive dems will rule as "OK" again.

I swear, just like Obama...this witch could kill someone on live television and there would still be people defending them saying, "well...it looked like self-defence to me".

Apparently we deserve what we get. Does anyone know where a guy can move where there is no corruption...or at least not the enemy government sticking it in our faces saying "go ahead...do something about it".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join