It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Training Camps in America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Actually, this time around, much, if not most of the middle east is united against ISIS and this effort is being lead by the United States.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
35 to 38+ terror training camps thriving right here on US soil still today? who's funding them... CIA?!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: wwe9112

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Link

Yep we have 2 in south Ga as well.

I live in WV...close to Bethony....I don't think that is accurate at all lol. We have like two middle eastern people (I'm exaggerating lol) in the whole pan handle. I don't think we have ever been bombed. I do know we have a lot of murders, but it's usually stupid murders like meth labs or a wife killing her husband...boyfriend killing the girlfriends kids.

I would have to agree with you WWE... The Govt and MSM never let a good terrorist crisis go to waste. I find it extremely hard to believe that there are so many "compounds" and "illegal activity" without so much as a no knock SWAT raid. C'mon!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonStone

originally posted by: [post=19094450]
I live in WV...close to Bethony....I don't think that is accurate at all lol. We have like two middle eastern people (I'm exaggerating lol) in the whole pan handle. I don't think we have ever been bombed. I do know we have a lot of murders, but it's usually stupid murders like meth labs or a wife killing her husband...boyfriend killing the girlfriends kids.

They say the camps here are mainly Americans who joined ISIS, so a shortage of middle eastern folks may not debunk it on it's own. These camps are said to be peacefull, of course so not to draw attention to themselves. However, they are very secretive, and the reports indicate lethal training on the inside, including bombs, etc. They tend to exist in remote areas with limit law enforcement. I believe they would be very discreet, again not to draw attention to themselves, and only act in violence, "when the time comes." so as to catch everyone off guard.

Police have said they value their privacy, won't let any outsiders near the place, though gunshots are heard often which sound like automatic weapons at times. Seems like that would be enough to get a search warrant. Many sherriff's said they are being "Watched"...but I don't see what good a small town cop can do against a group like this.

Well I sure hope they have improved bomb making skills. I sure as hell hope that they still aren't training in how to make pressure cooker bombs according to the recipe that inspire magazine put out a while back. If there going to bomb me at least have the respect to bomb me, don't go all cheap poorly made Wal-Mart version.

Whatever, don't start none won't be none. Simple philosophy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join