It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden Digital Surveillance Archive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Haven't seen it posted and if it has, couldn't find it. So without further ado...

The Canadian Journalists for Freedom of Expression have put this out there for all to view. Haven't gone through it yet but it certainly looks like a lot of late night reading material. From what I gather "This collection contains 384 documents."

Just nice to have it all in one place for once.

This Archive is a complete collection of all documents that former NSA contractor Edward Snowden leaked in June 2013 to journalists Laura Poitras, Glenn Greenwald and Ewen MacAskill, and subsequently were published by news media, such as The Guardian, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Der Spiegel, Le Monde, El Mundo and The Intercept.

The leaked documents and their coverage have raised significant public concerns and had a major impact on intelligence policy debates internationally over issues of freedom of expression, privacy, national security and democratic governance more broadly.

The Archive also contains some documents that the U.S. Government has published which are helpful in understanding the leaked documents. The Archive does not contain any documents that have not already been published in other sources.

cjfe.org...

snowdenarchive.cjfe.org...

And especially helpful is a glossary:

snowdenarchive.cjfe.org...

You will also find the publishing sources (Media) and/or by journalist if interested.

Enjoy.

Peace

edit on 6-3-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What about what Snowden leaked that remains unpublished?
I wonder what those documents contain.

The approximately 400 documents currently in the Archive are a small fraction of the estimated 50,000 documents Snowden turned over. Most of these will likely not be published, but as new documents are published, they will be added to the Archive.

edit on 6-3-2015 by knightswan because: Included quote from

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: knightswan
What about what Snowden leaked that remains unpublished?
I wonder what those documents contain.

The approximately 400 documents currently in the Archive are a small fraction of the estimated 50,000 documents Snowden turned over. Most of these will likely not be published, but as new documents are published, they will be added to the Archive.

I'm guessing this is an organic library that will grow accordingly.

Peace

new topics

join