It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FaceBoook friends of FOX News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I was posting on an article there. I mentioned CIA affiliation in wars now.
Stated that is it strange that people don't believe that to be true after what happened in the Iran contra scandal.
Then i mentioned Oliver North and FOX news and it banned me lol

Yes i don't doubt it, They interfere everywhere. Where there is a war. It was probably instigated and funded by them. They are so corrupt. So many Americans don't get it. Strange that they don't believe. The Iran contra scandal should be enough to prove how devious they can be. Arm the rebel to overthrow gov in trade for coc aine. That the USA is supposedly fighting against. Gave them weapons to fight their gov so it could escalate so USA could have an excuse to be there. Sold the drugs here then put citizens in jail for buying it. Big profits and growth for gov all around. Americans can be so naive. I know this i have to deal with them daily as i live there. 3 mins · Like Roth So true RothLike · 21 mins

Banned part

Roth Sick part is Oliver North is not in jail still. And some people idolize him and believe his crap on FOX news. Shows what FOX news is. People watch that crap and believe it. WOW!!Like · 14 mins Roth Faux news.

I guess i know what the blue line beside a comment means now lol

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If i disappear you know what happened

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I only found out the other day that his 'War Stories' program began late September 2001, ready to coax Americans into war. He seems like a professional scumbag, preying on innocents whenever an unethical opportunity comes his way.

At least he's lumped in with a bunch of people that I also pay no attention to. Just wish that damn news network didn't hook so many other people...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I think its disgusting the American neocon right happily lets this traitor not only walk around free but lets him appear on there beloved fox.

The same neocon right that:
Hates Iran
Supports the war on drugs.

I mean how hypocritical can you get!

If there is a definition of treason Oliver North is it.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Guten Morgen- This may help Your case:

www.nytimes.com...

world.time.com...

So per this info, it is much easier to grow opium poppies during a "war".. Not only do 'they' gouge US to pay for ALL the weapons, 'they' pocket the proceeds from the street sales.

namaste

Edit: And some say the Iraq War took 10 years because 'they' had to dis-mantle the Stargate..

ireport.cnn.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: roth1

I'm guessing there is more to the story. Probably someone that read what you wrote reported it and the censor found something material or was just having a bad day. I've seen and written a bunch of stuff on the fascist police state, domestic assassinations, 9/11 and Zionism, not to mention, an unambiguous disdain for Faux News and pretty much anyone that watches it with the purpose of learning about the world.

I've never intersected a censor on FB. Maybe it's a sign I'm not trying hard enough?

As for Oliver North....Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel -Samuel Johnson 1775

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The fastest way to get banned from conservative sites is to post facts.

I am banned from almost every Climate Denier website out there. Posts get removed so fast you would think it must be constantly monitored. You get banned even faster if you are extremely polite doing it. If you post crazy talk they keep it so they can mock you.

I have often thought that I should compile a list of sites that censor and ban for contrary thought along with screen grabs. To be fair I would need to test sites on each side of the issue.

Maybe I could start a research project in a thread here on ATS to do so.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The fastest way to get banned from conservative sites is to post facts.

I am banned from almost every Climate Denier website out there. Posts get removed so fast you would think it must be constantly monitored. You get banned even faster if you are extremely polite doing it. If you post crazy talk they keep it so they can mock you.

I have often thought that I should compile a list of sites that censor and ban for contrary thought along with screen grabs. To be fair I would need to test sites on each side of the issue.

Maybe I could start a research project in a thread here on ATS to do so.
I would like to see that. I hope you do it. I would post it all over.

top topics

join