It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters gather outside US Congress ahead of Netanyahu speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Anti-Israel protesters have gathered outside the US Capitol, the seat of Congress, in Washington, DC, ahead of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s controversial speech there.

Protesters gather outside US Congress ahead of Netanyahu speech

Netanyahu is in Washington and is scheduled to address a joint session of Congress on Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. He is expected to use the podium to warn the White House about the “threat” of a nuclear deal with Iran.

If could, I would be there to protest.

Information about sunday's the latest protest, can be found here
news coverage with video
More information will follow.
edit on 3/3/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Probably be as many protests for as against. i stand with the against. And just how much of any of this do you think the MSM is going to show or belittle if they do show it.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The internet is waking people up to the true roots of Pagan Christianity. This is also waking people up the BS "free pass" the Jews feel entitled to. Israel should be thankful for the land they were given, and SHUT THE #$%^ UP. Stop killing people and stealing their land. I have long loved the Jewish traditions and belief systems. But enough is enough. The world doesnt owe them anything. The "good" book is 2,000 years old. Its time to stop taking care of Israel and let their God handle the problem.. If I were in NY I would also join the protest.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

You know what, every time I watch the news I can now tell very easily the fake propaganda from the truth. People are opening there eyes. Has one, once said, «an error don't became a mistake until we refuse to correct it».

The hate speech card is very well know and detected once you expose the truth, because as bansky latest video showed:

edit on 3/3/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Some of the protesters bought tickets to get inside, and once in will disrupt the speech.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
lol!! And he talks funny.
Thought he grew up in Philly - why can't he say his "R"s properly?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Good old code pink, where have they been for the last 6 years?
a reply to: voyger2

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

I don't know. I'm Portuguese, not an US citizien. You tell me.
For what I care, it could be code pink, code balck or what ever. The most important issue is the right to disagree with whats happening in the middle east. This is a wake up call to justice.
edit on 4/3/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join