It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ku Klux Klan Fliers Promoting Islamophobia Found In Washington State Neighborhood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

“You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake!” read the front of the fliers, while the back contained Islamophobic hate speech, according tothe local NBC affiliate, KHQ-TV.

Now the KKK are you kidding me???

This isn't the first action the KKK has taken against American Muslims.

In 2013, an anti-Muslim terrorism plot led by a reputed Klansman, Glendon Scott Crawford, was stopped by FBI agents. Crawford scouted mosques and Islamic centers as “viable targets” for a weapon he believed could kill Muslims via radiation poisoning, according toCAIR.

And so the internal BS begins...

link to source

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

Islam doesn't really need the KKK helping to promote Islamaphobia. Islamic extremists already do that for them.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

send the KKK over to fight ISIS. See if they walk the talk.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading the kkk are considered to be terrorists as well.

Now if only that word wasn't thrown around so easily.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That would be an intrestimg brawl...a reply to: Ultralight

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

If this was in Alabama, I might believe it.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Might be some kids with nothing better to do i thought kkk was a southern state deal...a reply to: greencmp

edit on 2-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: spelling

edit on 2-3-2015 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Could be a set up operation by agents provocateurs.

NBC/HuffPost involved in the psy-ops.

The vultures and buzzards are circling.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Might be some kids with nothing better to do i thought kkk was a southern state deal...a reply to: greencmp

Most likely a bunch of idiotic uneducated kids with nothing better to do.
The clan is nothing to worry about these days I think their numbers are between 2-5 thousand nation wide and most of them are only brave big shots online.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: ATF1886

Most likely a bunch of idiotic uneducated kids with nothing better to do.
The clan is nothing to worry about these days I think their numbers are between 2-5 thousand nation wide and most of them are only brave big shots online.

Thanks for that Info S very reassuring.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Took them long enough...

Must feel like such a shame that they're being overshadowed by brown extremists in recent years.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Dont doubt it myself theyre itching for something to pop off in the states...a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Took them long enough...

Must feel like such a shame that they're being overshadowed by brown extremists in recent years.

Theyve lost touch a long time ago havent heard much of the clan recently...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Being local news to me, hearing of it Jan and Feb in North ID and Washington, there is still activity(Nazi and KKK)this way despite the disbanding of the Nazi compound. There is also bating and psyops too, to catch those interested.
edit on 2-3-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

send the KKK over to fight ISIS. See if they walk the talk.

Holy crap, that would be perfect! We could call it the "KISKISK War"!

Two nasty fundamentalist birds with one large stone.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't think the clan would even exist except for the FBI infiltrators and rats.

Same with most racist Aryan Nation styled groups, inside and outside the joint.

Extremists don't exist in a social vacuum....their very nature brings down the heat.
edit on 2-3-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Could be a set up operation by agents provocateurs.

NBC/HuffPost involved in the psy-ops.

The vultures and buzzards are circling.

I can't even begin to believe that! We all know that NBC/HuffPost are entirely without any political bias whatsoever. They are pure and true, operating solely on the basis of objective reporting in keeping with the highest standards of journalism. Frankly, I'm surprised anyone on ATS would even so much as hint at anything suggesting they aren't entirely without agenda of any kind. To do so is to replicate the neanderthal type behavior of the bible clutching, gun toting knuckle draggers that inhabit the wilds of fly-over-country.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Hard to imagine a less-significant 'story' here - as has been suggested, it's almost certainly an agent-provocateur, instigating trouble for their own reasons (a media type, a trouble-maker who just wants to stir the pot, or even a muslim) - could be some single oddball, adopting the KKK mantle to give themself some "legitimacy" but I doubt it.

The only really interesting thing here is the "promoting Islamaphobia" - that phrase irritates me no end - when's the last time you heard the phrase "caucasianphobia" or "judeophobia" or "Christianophobia" or ""negrophobia"?

No, but "Islamaphobia" is supposed to be this "thing" sweeping the country with literally ones of instances of demonstrated attacks on muslims because they're muslims - while muslims killing non-muslims occurring in this country are just kind of 'meh - dog bites man story, nothing to see here.'

It all feels like manipulation to me ...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I thought that the KKK was basically a spent force, membership at an all time low etc. I thought it was considered as an old, past its sell by date, out of touch political anathema.
Nowadays anybody with an internet connection and a printer can do whatever they want though. Let them stay awake and if necesary buy them alarm clocks. Just set them so that they go off every half an hour.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886 Oh, it is the rejects from the Aryan Nations. They used to throw these super creepy parades in Coeur d'Alene. The parade would be six feral looking old white guys with racist signs, surrounded by hundreds of normal people shouting them down. Most of them got chased out of town, but occasionally the area will find graffiti on a synagogue, or hate mail to a taco bus. And then, people mock the Aryan Nations. They are a pathetic, evil little clique.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join