It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Invoke Charges of Treason Against ISIS Members and Supporters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Quite simply...and I am not sure why this hasn't yet been aggressively pursued by the authorities in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and other countries...anyone who provides "aid or comfort" to ISIS is guilty of Treason.

In Canada:

Every one commits treason who, in Canada, (a) uses force or violence for the purpose of overthrowing the government of Canada or a province; (b) without lawful authority, communicates or makes available to an agent of a state other than Canada, military or scientific information or any sketch, plan, model, article, note or document of a military or scientific character that he knows or ought to know may be used by that state for a purpose prejudicial to the safety or defence of Canada; (c) conspires with any person to commit high treason or to do anything mentioned in paragraph (a); (d) forms an intention to do anything that is high treason or that is mentioned in paragraph (a) and manifests that intention by an overt act; or (e) conspires with any person to do anything mentioned in paragraph (b) or forms an intention to do anything mentioned in paragraph (b) and manifests that intention by an overt act.

"...levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or (c) assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are."

Canadian Definition of Treason

The Penalty for Treason in Canada?

Every one who commits high treason is guilty of an indictable offence and shall be sentenced to imprisonment for life.

Canadian Penalty for Treason

Pretty simple...if a Canadian Citizen or Resident attempts to join ISIS, or offers/lends them assistance in any way...they go to jail for life.

Round up every ISIS sympathizer, recruiter, website/blog hoster, funder and fighter-wannabe - throw them in jail and throw away the key.

In the United States:

Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution. The term aid and comfort refers to any act that manifests a betrayal of allegiance to the United States, such as furnishing enemies with arms, troops, transportation, shelter, or classified information. If a subversive act has any tendency to weaken the power of the United States to attack or resist its enemies, aid and comfort has been given.

U.S. Definition of Treason

The penalty in the USA?

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Seems straightforward enough.

Let's stop playing around with these guys...because they sure as heck are not playing around with us. We are at war with ISIS - let's start treating their "home-grown" supporters like the traitorous wretches that they are!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread....The government has the tools to deal with this.....why don't they?
because its a charade played for the control of the people....

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I agree If they come back put them in jail for treason...everything they want to do is against our way of life and they want to destroy it.
We used to have hanging for treason in the UK before we joined the EU.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Like I said in another thread....The government has the tools to deal with this.....why don't they?

Of course it is. If it wasn't I'm sure Israel would have been targeted by now. They seem so intent on proving their might by provoking the West and challenging them to put boots on the ground. Yet, they could have this fight with Israel tomorrow if they chose.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I agree If they come back put them in jail for treason...everything they want to do is against our way of life and they want to destroy it.
We used to have hanging for treason in the UK before we joined the EU.

...and those still within the UK, who attempt to board a plane to join ISIS, those who attempt to recruit fighters and concubines, those who raise money for ISIS - or in any other way commit treasonous acts - need to be arrested and locked away.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What about the snakes who brainwash these kids?
Do they get free passes?
I equate this kind of activity with child molesting.....
You cant punish the volunteers and leave the Imams to make more recruits can you?
These are the real culprits and should be jailed or sent to Syria....

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

theres a shop in rhyl north wales that has a collection tin for the support of isis
a friend posted the shop on facebook how do they get away with that i dont know

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Yup to the Kurdish people with a tattoo on their foreheads telling them what they are.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: maryhinge

Report it to the police...it is funding terrorism and they will get jail.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: stirling

Of course it is. If it wasn't I'm sure Israel would have been targeted by now. They seem so intent on proving their might by provoking the West and challenging them to put boots on the ground. Yet, they could have this fight with Israel tomorrow if they chose.

I am quite sure that, if left unchecked, they will eventually get around to Israel...they still have fish to fry in Syria, Iraq and Libya...and then Lebanon and Jordan. For such a relatively small outfit, they already have their hands full for the moment.

And...unlike their current beef with the United States and the other Western Allies...I think they understand that if/when they attack Israel, that country will not be responding with kid gloves and half-measures. Israel would swarm on them like ants on a jelly sandwich.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: maryhinge

I take you live around this area. Any chance you can get some pictures and post them here? It would be interesting to see and may be something worth documenting.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: maryhinge

theres a shop in rhyl north wales that has a collection tin for the support of isis

Excellent example.

The authorities should watch that tin for a few days, to make sure they identify people who throw in coins or bills - then arrest them all, whilst locking up the shop owner, and closing down his business!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Speaking for the US treason can only be leveled against a US citizen. Secondly the act of treason must be witnessed by other individuals.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
and wat says the western worlds about isis?

""wir haben es nicht gewusst"

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Your right. The pentagons top executives should be charged with treason. Where did ISIS get the weapons. I seem to remember the voice of John McCain complaining that ISIS should have been armed by the west. Treason.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Speaking for the US treason can only be leveled against a US citizen. Secondly the act of treason must be witnessed by other individuals.

Well, there are already plenty of cases where US citizens have been caught trying to leave the US to join ISIS, or have been caught trying to recruit fighters, or have been caught plotting a violent act against the Unites States on behalf of ISIS.

All of these people ought to be brought before the U.S. courts on charges of Treason.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
and wat says the western worlds about isis?

""wir haben es nicht gewusst"

You would be wrong.

they knew about ISIS. however Obama labeled them the JV team.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Your right. The pentagons top executives should be charged with treason. Where did ISIS get the weapons. I seem to remember the voice of John McCain complaining that ISIS should have been armed by the west. Treason.

Well, if one could prove that ISIS was being armed specifically so that they could wage war against the United States...or if they continued to supply arms to them after we started to bomb them...then yes.
edit on 26-2-2015 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA
last year the dutch gov. opend an donation number for fundraising of the rebbels againt assad....
now we know where it was for ...the financing of isis

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: maryhinge

Excellent example.

The authorities should watch that tin for a few days, to make sure they identify people who throw in coins or bills - then arrest them all, whilst locking up the shop owner, and closing down his business!
Surprised the shops not been torched!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join