It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIL fabricated by US!: Says Former CIA contractor. Whistle Blower Steven D. Kelly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I know this whole ISIS thing is confusing. I find myself overloading my mind with different viewpoints, and most likely a lot of false facts & mis-direction. I am a one of the confused. So I'm back again at the conclusion that our CIA/NSA are so good at what they do they can pull of a Global scheme.
Former CIA: Now supposed whistle blower STEVEN D. KELLEY. Here is a interview where he says it was created & is being funded by the CIA. The people who join are a large group of young dis-disillusioned Muslims. To pull something like this off you would have to count on the fact that thousands will join the fight. You would only need a few with heavy pull in the radical culture to start the terror organization. The rest don't have to know to make it work. The only have to believe and be willing. It is still a big feat and massive conspiracy, but not impossible for the likes of the CIA/NSA.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...=176

Who Is Steven Kelly:
projectcamelotportal.com...

Similar Report....
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

so, let's just use the twin towers logic with this.

in order to pull something off like this , you would need a lot of personnel .

do you think they could keep something like this a secret without someone coming forward?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thishereguy

Coming mainly from the DC area for life experience, I can tell you that yes, things can and do get kept that secret.

Mainly, through segregation of information and duties. And the important take away regarding segregation of duty is that the person performing the task often is lacking a big picture. It is usually a task given, and one that is given with little to no option to ask questions regarding the task.

Now, I know full well my statement here will be confronted with vast opposition. My thought is quite simply, if you haven't been exposed to the kind of society that exists in DC, you simply cannot begin to understand.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I'm cool with everything being stated here...but truthfully, when I read anything originating from Project Camelot, my spidey sense tends to start tingling.

Not saying flat out it's bogus...just saying it gives me reason to be cautious.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well Steven D Kelly is a little late to the party....I dont think it takes a genius or an ex CIA contractor to figure this out. It is so obvious what is going on and it really does scare me just how naive and gullible most of the US population really is.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

yeah, i really need to get the hang of typing, [sarcasm] when i'm feeling sarcastic.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thishereguy

Yer coming through loud and clear.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hell, the pure rhetoric should be enough.

It is a progression.

They are bad
They kill people
they behead people
They behead anyone
They kill children
They burn people .. alive
They stomp babies
They harvest organs.
They eat people
They eat babies

Well, the last two have not happened as yet, but after stomping on babies they have very little left on that particular playlist ... and a playlist it is.

I don't think they will use the WMD thingy, seems we woke up to that one.

P

edit on 23/2/2015 by pheonix358 because: y

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Obviously, they used the time machine to go back to the 7th century and convince the peace loving mohhammed to change his otherwise innocuous or beneficial association into a cult of perpetual pain and misery.

You bastards!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I can't trust any of your sources.

I do however believe that ISIS comes from a former intelligence operation that went bad and US operatives are not willing to admit their wrong.

Everything they do is under a cloak of secrecy so we have no accountability.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I can see it being the truth. Americans are accustomed to a military that looks, MILITARY. I guess the bad old terrorists in caves was not producing the proper effect or the effect was decreasing. IMHO... it's the ramping up of their atrocities. It's like "damn that beheading did'nt have the desired effect we wanted it to......so on to the burning alive. Then the kids killing and the mass beach bingo beheading with 7 foot tall people.

The fact that all of the supposed folks being killed...just staunchly lets someone kill them....Not me. I'm gonna be beat all to hell from head to toe because in order to kill me you gonna have to work for it. What about all you guys? gonna just let em cut your throat with out as much as a slight struggle? IMHO it's a world wide campaign to turn the mass populace against Islam..just useing the radical ruse to get the job done.......The Crusade's never ended, they morphed into the war on terror in our modern times. It's all about religion, aint that a damn hoot.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have hardly paid any attention to events surrounding ISIS/ISIL mainly because the media is trying very hard to make sure that I do. This is how I have seen things to work. The more the media hammers you with something the more it is manufactured/sensationalized and is all about forming your opinion, keeping you in fear, gaining your consent. This is not to say that serious events are not playing out but I don't trust the sources of the information for the most part. Usually this is a distraction for something else going down that is really damaging. As far as the OP the timing of ISIL/ISIS and the withdrawal of most US forces from the area definitely lends some credibility to the notion but then again ...project camelot..

edit on 23-2-2015 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

I am with you. I would at least take a few with me. But .......

As history has proved over and over and over ... it more often that not does not happen.

Nazi Germany and their ovens.

Pol pot and the fields of the dead.

Perhaps some people eventually get to a place in their minds where death is a release from this brutal existence.

On the other hand, many of those videos do not stand up to scrutiny.

P

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrivilegedPeasant

Who Is Steven Kelly:
projectcamelotportal.com...

From that biography of "Whistle Blower Steven D. Kelly":

Steven began researching the properties of fine silver and the use of this material in the building of beamships.   The association with Billy Meier and the work with fine silver caused an immediate reaction that put Steven and his family and friends, under heavy scrutiny by various alphabet groups. ...... Reluctantly, there were eventually dealings with Templar's and Bilderbergers who were called Cavers because of their deep underground bunkers that they operated out of.  Steven was asked to invent a weapon for use against aliens.  It fast became obvious that only the human psychic ability would work where any man made device would be defeated. This began a total shift from focusing on technology to a life dedicated to expanding psychic ability.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wonder [who] what Obama did to get blackmail/controlled?!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Everything they do is under a cloak of secrecy so they have no accountability.

Fixed that for you LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I believe its the MB and Obama is one of its directors, and its funded by the US/UK/Saudi and Mossad.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I wonder [who] what Obama did to get blackmail/controlled?!

He got himself elected president, that's what he did.

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

To pull something like this off you would have to count on the fact that thousands will join the fight.

Bit far fetched.

To guarantee that, the US would have to literally invade multiple Muslim countries, slaughter on a scale not seen since WW2 which would touch on almost every family, work to create anarchy and entropy in those countries, stir up tribal rivalries and import 'contract soldiers' to create a permanent and lasting state of hatred and fear among the locals.

Have the US been at war in the Middle East at all lately?

Ahem...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join