It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul tells Saudi Arabia to fight their own fights and wipe out ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has called for a pan-Arab military force to fight the Islamic State (ISIS).

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has called for a pan-Arab military force to fight the Islamic State (ISIS). Speaking a week after Egypt bombed ISIS positions in Libya in retaliation for the terrorist army’s execution of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians, al-Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi said he believes in “coordination with our Arab brothers.” Judging by the Egyptian military’s far from superior past, it is no wonder the former general wants allies.

SISI VERSUS ISIS

Um...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

SISI VERSUS ISIS

Um...

And if the Sunni armies unite, we will see a new Caliphate.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I know your joking. You don’t know these folks like I do

They cant agree on the weather

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

They all agree that we should be killed.

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Willtell

SISI VERSUS ISIS

Um...

The IS is Sunni.
edit on 23-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Even if that were so, which I don’t concede, so what... are you worried they would kill us?

Their supposed to fight ISIS not the US

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes, we can expect muslims to do what the quran says, especially the fundamentalists.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

If there are no Americans there, it will not cost American lives. I don't have any issues with humanitarian efforts or even air support as part of a coalition, but no boots on the ground. Even though we all know they've been there and are still going. Advisors...cough.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: greencmp

The IS is Sunni.

And that's the point of the Media psy-ops.

ISIS might join with all the Sunni armies.

The end result will begin with the fall of Shi'ite Damascus and Baghdad.

Not as far fetched as the MSM would have people believe.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: TechniXcality

If there are no Americans there, it will not cost American lives. I don't have any issues with humanitarian efforts or even air support as part of a coalition, but no boots on the ground. Even though we all know they've been there and are still going. Advisors...cough.

But the military/industrial complex needs boots on the ground so they can send in all those support contractors that make so much money from the American tax payer. They don't care about Blood and American lives; only profit. all hail Halliburton, KBR,
Raytheon, and the rest. Do you know how much a bottle of water the troops drink cost? Look it up....

America is in the business of war....politics and that dumbass Rand Paul don't even enter into the decisions being made behind closed doors.
Rands blatant pandering makes me want to puke; pretending he's not a neocon just like Bush and Obama. Corporate water boys.....

edit on 23-2-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The others running ARE SOOOOO BAD, I mean just terrible. For the people who bashed Paul Im scared to ask who You would vote for next year. As bad as I hate to say this, Rand and Hiliary are the only 2 liberal
( and I don't mean that in a left right sense) types running so far. I don't care for the woman but Im all for the right woman .The wrong guy or woman could put us back 40 years and destroy the progress the US has made IN SOME AREAS not all. Everyone wants to make their own decisions about their personal life right ? Then vote for someone who will let you and if you don't want someone to tell you what you cn and cant do then vote for those folks, there are plenty of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Truth is for many of those corporations, who have invested others' lives, it would be a financial disaster to "lose" the Middle East and the imaginary inroads they have made into controlling the oil, gas, and water pipelines to Asia. That along with what you mentioned. This would ripple through throughout the world, but you know what? Tough. We should deal with that and not cost anymore people their lives. And I mean people from everywhere.
edit on 2/23/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I agree with all of that. Rand is different but not as bad as the others, Ted Cruz ? Mike Huckabee, even the republican black guy sucks on civil rights issues even though he is really smart. They all make rand look like a star as hard to do as that sounds. Ill vote for him though because he SAYS he wants to do lots of things I would and want to do like legalize hemp production so we don't have to buy it from China. Lots of things that make sense and will create jobs. Do people even realize how many jobs Colorado has created in their new ventures? it is a large amount. The hemp industry would topple that.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Outside of the Airforce the Saudi military could not fight itself out of a paper bag. The Saudi army has performed poorly on a regular basis. So you can count them out. And as for the Turks and the Kurds? Good luck with that. The Turks see the Kurds a main threat. The Kurds have commited tons of terrorist attacks on the Turks and ISIS has not. Also the conflict with ISIS is the only keeping the Kurds from fighting each other as normally do. Suggesting that the US can some how make the all get a long a chilld like fantasy. If your going to give a speech about a region you should at least know something about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

We should deal with that and not cost anymore people their lives. And I mean people from everywhere.

WE? We who? Sorry to be so cynical but WE don't matter. Eisenhower warned us but WE didn't listen. Now it's to late!!

Peoples lives are now just another commodity....

edit on 23-2-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Outside of the Airforce the Saudi military could not fight itself out of a paper bag. The Saudi army has performed poorly on a regular basis. So you can count them out. And as for the Turks and the Kurds? Good luck with that. The Turks see the Kurds a main threat. The Kurds have commited tons of terrorist attacks on the Turks and ISIS has not. Also the conflict with ISIS is the only keeping the Kurds from fighting each other as normally do. Suggesting that the US can some how make the all get a long a chilld like fantasy. If your going to give a speech about a region you should at least know something about it.

Better just to make speachs on countrys you know nothing about

Than do a bush and invade countrys you know nothing about.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

How'd they ever get along before we came along.

Oh wait. They didn't, but isn't that their business to settle? Didn't we make in exponentially worse?

The combined forces of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, and few others and maybe (gasp) Iran, or any combinations thereof, might do it.

Global Firepower
edit on 2/23/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I feel your sentiment, however there is a answer to such brutality and it does cost American lives. that answer is to meet brutality with equal and opposing brutality. My grandfather a captain in the special forces in Vietnam was asked in a top level meeting how do we win this war. His answer was a statement," as soon as we don't meet our enemy with equal brutality we have lost the war".

Except vietnam should never have been your enemy in the first place...,.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That's arugable communism has many fronts for which the war could be fought. Just like every war filled with proxy wars and such.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

How'd they ever get along before we came along.

Oh wait. They didn't, but isn't that their business to settle? Didn't we make in exponentially worse?

The combined forces of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, and few others and maybe (gasp) Iran, or any combinations thereof, might do it.

Global Firepower

The amount of forces means nothing. For example China has the largest military on Earth but could not invade say Madagascar. They do not have the abilty to project force. These countries would only have smalll forces capable of being deployed and the supported. Not to mention that none of them will side publicly with Isreal. What is going on now is the best solution. The Iraqis, Kurds will do most of the fighting being trained and suppoted with intel, air power, weapons etc by the West and Arab powers. They have been making gains for months and will continue to do so. And yes are actions in Iraq pretty much allowed this mess to happen so we do have some responability to help fix it.
edit on 23-2-2015 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

No we don't. We made most of the mess. We don't have to fix it.

Why?

Why when there is every indication that we will just kill more people and make it even worse again in the long run?

Time for our military to stop working for the corporations and becoming embroiled in senseless, useless, purposeless wars that we will never win.

When a project fails, there comes a time, where you stop it. Stop throwing good money after the bad. Stop doing more of what you did before because it won't work.

A smart person knows when to fold em. And it's time.

The Middle East needs to fix itself. And that includes Israel.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join