It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton pounds Republicans for ‘sitting around just begging for America to fail’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I saw the title and I HAD no MUST post in this thread. Bill clinton. Pounding republicans. Bow chicka wow woow. Come on you know you all thought it. The Man has prolly done that to many many republicans And democrats his entire career and personal life as well as inside the halls of government.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

So you don't like him because he gets BJ's in the oval office? 

Why would I dislike him because of his sexual exploits? I dislike him on the count he committed purgury, and lied about what "is" is. You can cheer his name in the streets for all i care. And yes a few "minor" details can define a presidency. And as for other POTUS's receiving oral sex in the oval office got any proof of that other than your opinion.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Both parties have done a good job of making us fail. People forget that the tech bubble burst under Clinton.

Then of course Greenspan and Clinton reacted in a poor way by encouraging easy credit for assets. Of course Bush continued those policies which in turn led to the crash of 08.

No I'm pretty sure America's failure rests with both parties.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: asmall89

That was my sentiment as well they all have contributed to the current state of the union. From Clintons sexual exploits and the repeal of glass stegall to Bush playing wack a mole with WMDs and his bill that paints with a big brush who a terrorist isn't. With Obama doing the same as the first 3 bosses before him I'm surprised the Canadians haven't went to Washington to burn it to the ground........... Again.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I too pound Clinton fore repealing the Glass Steagal Act and feeding us to the bankers and business elites. Those are the effects we are feeling now. Thanks Clinton!
edit on 25-2-2015 by UFGarvin because: 24

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join